Cod ww2

What will be the controversial scene this time...??
Make your predictions

I bet its going to be killing jews

They're not going to show anything controversial in a game where I can get killed by a black woman Nazi

They'll be controversial by making the same game since 2003 re-skinned and call it "Classic"

It's probably a choice between executing the KZ camp commandant right then and there, or ordering him held prisoner to face trial.

You will be able to shoot Himmlers dick off in a secret mission.

I hope they do it no Russian style might be worth buying

press f to pay respects to hitler at the end of the game. screenshot this.

They fired the guy who made the controversial teams. He works at Respawn and makes shitty Ttitanfall with the origi COD devs.

>when you realize COD sucks and changed cause over half the dev team was fired/quit

That is why COD sucks now.

Why do people still play CoD? Literally the Madden of FPS and it hit it's peak like 10 years ago.

>popular series is popular
>"why do people still play this?!??"

>vidya
>shit slide thread
>kys
>sage

I never got into CoD
I started with MOH:AA, and I've been playing it since it came out... believe it or not it's still relatively popular

>l-l-leave me and my shit taste in v-v-vidya alone ;_;

it already has them out in the open, Black Female Nazis. Female paratroopers on D-Day maps, no swastikas. Nothing else will surprise me anymore. Enjoy your historical revisionism Goys. you should have seen this coming since Niggerfield 1: Dindu Nuffin Edition. You still think all this shit is just coincidence? this forced narrative tripe has infected all of pop-culture. Comics, movies, games, no more escapism. Anime is next, you watch, netflix and amazon are on that job currently

first person gas chambers

Pregnant Anne Frank shooting Nazi Zombies

Check'em and screencap

>strawman
just stop

>tears
haha

you dont understand what a strawman is do you?

Thats like 15 years old

okay son time to dry those tears already before you get hyponatremic

Just cause I explained to you why a game series that is popular is popular doesnt mean I like the games. I called your strawman and now you are doing horrible damage control. what is wrong with you?

I got back into it recently. Infinite Warfare is surprisingly good for a CoD game. One of the better ones.

Really bored of WW2 settings though

how are you not drowning already?

Fair enough, but what the hell is going back to WWII for the third time going to do for the series?

you just want the last laugh, don't you? well fine take your hollow victory. I've given my argument. no reason to keep replying.

fpbp but forgot censored swastikas

It's just the cycle restarting for a new generation.

>WW2
>Modern Warfare
>1980s
>Future

There's only so many time periods to pewpew each other in. It's also possibly a reaction to Battlefield One.

>glub glub gloobity glub

Feel free to come back and chat when you get out of that pool of tears you made for yourself.

>not wanting to play in the 18th century and fire muskets and cannons

Sadly true, they're really pushing hard for this bs..

Not enough variety of guns. Wouldn't work. The SMGs in WW2 are already OP because they're filling the Assault Rifle niche too.

The game would suffer multiple lawsuits and be the most controversial topic in gaming of all time. They aren't going to do that shit.

The same reason people play Zelda and Mario over and over. Nothing has changed since the N64 era but yet they still thrown down bills.

JUST DON'T. You all wish they did something like "killing Jews"... Little spoiler: They won't.

Don't buy this game expecting to play as a nazi, because all you'll get is to play as dumb teenager-like american "heroes" fighting the "evil" nazis, if not worse than that.

Don't support these big companies.
The gaming industry is dead.