Dangan Ronpa 3

Is it pandering?

Other urls found in this thread:

youdubber.com/index.php?video=paQoC-hoQxo&video_start=1&audio=8VqaqGjtWaw&audio_start=0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_hUJUf9ddO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For now.
It'll just make it hurt more when everything goes to shit.

Why would DR3 be targeting the Chinese market?

Reminder that Naegi will NEVER EVER look at Kyouko like he did at Sayaka.

Reminder that Sayaka a dead and Kyouko wins by default

What did he like so much about Sayaka? He barely knew her.

Classic school crush, it never really goes away

except when she cheats on you ;_;

Too pure for this world.

Idolpussy

See: Akane and Junpei.

Would you galga omega with Chiaki?

I don't remember Naegi talking about Sayaka even once after the first case. Of course I've played the game three years ago but still, what's the origin of this meme?

I... casually invited Leon to Makoto's room

She had nice hands. His big fetish.

They knew each other from primary school and Sayaka seems to have had a crush on Naegi. It's also implied that they were friends at Hope's Peak by photos and he totally takes the bait in chapter 1 when she starts planning the murder.
So clearly, OTP forever or something.

We don't know yet, in fact we are not sure how is their relationship right now.
Also look at the opening (Naegi and Kyouko scene). If DR despair is pandering for waifufags then DR hope is pandering to kyouko and naegi.

Think he's into gloves?

11037 is the code in DR2.

Doesn't the code represent the memories of all the people that died in DR1? It isn't only about sayaka.

I'd insert my link cable into her Game Girl Advance.

>Final day before the shitposting ends
How did we even get through all these threads, I've just smashed my keyboard and hit submit for days now.

The annoying chiakifags went all out.

There will be more tomorrow after Boxer and Class President fuck Kyouko in front of Naegi.

>meme gamer girl
yes

It makes sense that the main girl from DR1 would get main girl treatment in the intro to DR3. Poor old Aoi gets the same screentime as the newcomers.
The shows airing without enough time for the threads to die down between episodes was a mistake.

Yep Chiaki is waifu bait the character and the main heroine of the DR2.

The real question will be if she was doing it willingly or if her NG code stopped her from stopping them.

Aoi is a cunt.

>NTRfags

Wil cd stream tomorrow Mirai-hen?

I hope they make Chiaki evil, at least then she wouldn't be such a boring Mary Sue.

YASASHI

>I have an internship for 4 more weeks and therefore have to wait until 4:30 to watch DR the day it comes out.

This is despair....

No because Nagito is going to forcefully steal Chiaki's first kiss just to spite Hajime.

>It was me! Nagito!

Go away, Dio.

I want to slam Chiaki from behind while she plays Galga Omega.

Poor Aoi? Poor Hagakure! His crystal ball broke again, he had to wait out with the fucking vehicle, and now he's locked outside.

Poor thing. I was excited, he looks like a hot teacher and now I have to wait forever for more screen time.

BULLY THE IBUKI

No.

Oh please. They are only going to be fucking each other. They are only mad because their ticket to a threesome died and already have an excuse to be mad at Naegi.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=paQoC-hoQxo&video_start=1&audio=8VqaqGjtWaw&audio_start=0
What do you think?

Well, at least I am not the only one who likes that hentai doujinshi.

She's just not worth it.

No, Ibukis aren't for bully

The second video doesn't play.

Who is the traitor?

It fits surprisingly well

The confectioner.

It's all pandering really, this story arc should basically be 'done' already. DR1 had the standard Hope vs Despair conflict with "the good guys" winning, DR2 had Hajime the SHSL Bully destroy the conflict itself conceptually by calling Junko dumb and refusing to play with her, and then DR Zero (&IF) gave Junko some much-needed fleshing out.

Dress it up however you want, we're all just here for the smaller scale plot-twists, some background on the DR2 cast, and more of best girl Kyoko. No one gives a shit about the overarching plot at this point so they might as well go maximum pandering towards their existing fanbase (props to the writers for not bothering with tons of exposition shit just to try and draw newcomers this late into this story too, they have my respect for that) while the devs are busy working on V3.

Candy Girl.

DOCTOR
TURN
OFF
MY
HOPE
INHIBITORS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_hUJUf9ddO8

>Dress it up however you want, we're all just here for the smaller scale plot-twists, some background on the DR2 cast, and more of best girl Kyoko.

I'm just here for the conclusion to the story and best couple Hajime and Chiaki along with the ensuing despair.

>DR2 had Hajime the SHSL Bully
What?

Just finished SDR2.

So Hajime and rest at the end did not retain their island memories?
They are pretty much despairs but "mellowed" out?

They did alongside their despaired ones.

>That abomination of a gun
What, don't they trust reserve course students with 5.56? A .22 plinker dressed up as an AR-15 is just embarrassing.

Is this a new meme? A corpse can't compete with anything.

You really deleted your post over that tiny typo? Smh son.

I thought the shutdown would erase their island memories? Or rather they wouldn't get uploaded in their bodies

Ekoroshia or Box 16?

People assume they are mix of despair and their program memories but actually we do not have concrete proof what they are now.

At least Izuru did not seem hostile and cut his hair at the very end of SDR2.

Tell that to Junko

The whole point of the ending was that they were able to wake up retaining the memories and not letting Junko AI overwrite them. Through force of determination I guess.

Not canon

To be fair, he is a huge cunt at times.

Sound stupid honestly

Give me one reason why Mikan and Nagito shouldn't be killed immediately after program failed.

There is zero chance for their despairs forms to be normal ever.

Really now?

They're pulling something with Chiaki and all you WAIFUFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEE are going to have egg on your face when the twist blindsights you

SHSL Delusional

Because they are best girl and best boy of SDR2, obviously.

>noone posting OTP

The ending is pretty ambiguous. Hajime seemingly returns through him defeating Izuru in that one scene where you shoot down all of Izuru's statements. You could argue that the other survivors probably did something similar themselves I suppose.

The logistics of it aren't explained too well beyond "we pressed both buttons", unless I'm forgetting something here.

I want Mikan to nurse my dick with her big tits and slutty mouth

Should be despair inhibitors, pain is bad

That's not 族風紀.

The only mistake Junko made was hiding Kyouko's talent. She would have been the first target otherwise

You'll catch a disease

LEAVE IT TO ME NAEGI-CHI

You'd think that the Ultimate detective would have the skills to work out that she's the Ultimate detective, wouldn't you?

I want that disease

>Ultimate Despairs shitters have small chance of actually waking up and being back in the game
>the bets girl is forever gone and there is nothing we can do about it

Why couldn't she survived instead of Weedman?

Because choosing your own shit in life, even if you're a total dumbass, makes you more worthy of survival than being the pawn of \your sexy evil sister

It's unclear, essentially all we know is that they came back but their masters of their own fate now or whatever the fuck (so without their lust for Despair) due to deciding to make/invent a decision with their own hands despite the uncertain future it'd lead to. Hajime being shown instead of Izuru seemed more symbolic than anything else with this message in mind, they might not even have any/all of their Island memories restored for all we know.

Because Weedman is rich. Rich characters survive

Ikoroshia > Box 16 > Box 15 > Ekoroshia

Ekoroshia is too busy.

Mukuro would have ended up betraying the group in the end even if she survived

Delusional Kyokofags who hate hearing facts will disagree with you

She had amnesia, user.

This desufam
>you'll never have a bro die for you and want to continue your legacy

da be

Why is Despair-hen's OP so much better than Future-hen's?

>yfw you accidentally find out that you can use Focus during "Improved" Hangman's Gambit
Am I being an idiot here or did they not ever say that you can do this?

>not reading the contols

Sakura literally deserved to survive the most.

But...life is simply unfair.

I like both, but Despair's OP has that nice balance between "laidback" and "unsettling"

Is comfy.

If life was fair, than the series would never have happened.