What's the calm before the storm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BbdYeUbJXSk
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/915905503015919618
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/915371086249971712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rex Tillerson is going to resign before the end of the day

pull out before you cum

New military fleet of gold plated TRUMP Drones that are programmed to shoot death beams at anyone who is registered as Democrat and/or niggers of color.

North Korea is gunna get fucked up. Lets start a fake news campaign to get North Korea to make the first strike.
Operation #WW

Post on FB Twitter and others that Trump is planning an immidiate attack, troop movements and other bullshit.

Not sure if this is treason but Trump wants to kill rocket man so lets help him!

3 is the hash symbol and WW for world war.

he had explosive diarrhea

After taco bell before poo poo storm

fpbp

Removing the fifth column

A storm of angry Americans demanding the truth about LV?

Good goy Trump shutting it down and pulling out the "Iran is ebil" card what a fuckin fraud

>Spbp
FTFY

He's decertifying the Iran nuclear deal, which will probably lead to Iran saying "fuck it" and continuing their nuclear program full-bore.

Why would you ask that? The real question is what's the storm after the calm?

This. He knows he's getting impeached soon.

Tick-tock, drumpfkins.

Trump is going to round up Hillary, Soros and all their globalist friends and put them in the gas chambers

You'll find out

Good god, could be anything or nothing...

He's being weird about it, so it's probably something nice. Like two scoops ice cream day.

nothing big ever happens. I cant even imagine how bad a case of blue balls our soldiers have to murder gooks.

He's going to start a coup with the military to kick out the kikes and shills in our senate/congress.

FUCK

I love hildawg memes because they are so fucking terrible. They're the meme equivalent of Tommy Wiseau

youtube.com/watch?v=BbdYeUbJXSk

Deep state fucked up in Las Vegas. Trump wants to remove the fifth column. Get ready.

Say the line

Too late

JUNTA

JUNTA

JUNTA

JUNTA

JUNTA

JUNTA

Assange pardon in exchange for the DNC leak.

Him being an utter retard as usual.

the period before electing a blowhard as president.

i like this one

"The FBI is giving guns to the mentally ill to attack people then leaping in to save the day, cameras rolling. What a bunch of jerks."

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/915905503015919618

'It is a "miracle" how fast the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police were able to find the demented shooter and stop him from even more killing!'

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/915371086249971712

The area of planet Earth located at 40° north and 127° east will not see the light of day.

bump

bump

honestly, what a fucking dumb fuck to say that.
mister i never tip my hand.
and then he says it twice.

i say this as some one who has been pretty supportive of this adminstration thus far

bump

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but basically Trump is about to go full NeoCon retard. Worse than Bush worse than McCain, full NeoCon.

He's going to announce his plan to revoke the Iran deal and then label SAA aligned Iranian forced in Syria as terror groups.

It's going to be shit show. Trump is about to go full good goy jew mode.

My boys will give you the best kind of start, 1400 megatons worth, do it Trump.

nice try shill
Your heroin Hillary "let's start war with Russia" Clinton lost, get over it.

why are you impersonating someone

where is it? I can't into geography.

inb4 "italian education"

The hellcat spangled shalala

Got you covered bro.
Should be right about here.

And when a few megatons land back in your lap, and several hundred in ours...assuming China doesn't say "fuck it, they've gone rogue, have some real H-bombs" and ramp that way the fuck up? But you don't care, you're not one of the ones that will be killed in the fireball or by the shockwave. You'll just die in 5 years of aggressive cancer, content in having seen WW3 for yourself.

good things I hop

all talk

no action

unless i get digits of course