"We're SOOO against abortion that we ban contraception too" - GOP Logic

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/healthcare/354232-trump-administration-eliminates-obamacare-birth-control-mandate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how bout you stop fucking like a slut

Contraceptives aren't banned, retard. If a company doesn't want to pay for contraceptives they shouldn't be forced. I think it's still stupid, but quit being a shill

Not forcing American citizens to purchase contraception for someone equals a ban on contraception?

KYS

I wish poor people would just be spayed and neutered.

Based Trump.

This, why the fuck is it my responsibility, morally or otherwise, to pay for some fuckin roastie to get her puss fucked by tyrone who can't afford a condom?

Keep your legs closed. Problem solved

fuck off leaf, american politics don't affect you

/thread

Stop lying, faggot.

Is there a version of this with audio?

>forcing
Source

"We love subsidizing poor people but want them to not exist in the first place but its nice when they vote for the mastas" democraps

thehill.com/policy/healthcare/354232-trump-administration-eliminates-obamacare-birth-control-mandate

>how bout you stop fucking like a slut

If there was a pill that made you blind, hopefully that wouldn't be considered medicine, either.

>trumpfags are so obseded about their god than they support this shit

You are retarded. You have no idea what the word "ban" means.

Not that I have seen

has to do with businesses having to pay for birth control. It's economics, not religion.

my jujus are jittering

>all the retarded trumpfaggots

Have fun with your spics

What's stopping people from using condoms? Clinics, Universities, and probably Hospitals give them out for free.

Canadians dont understand, bunch of transvestite liberal gooks.

>Implying spics get health benefits from their employers

Go back to sucking sandnigger dick.

Contraceptives are a tool of daemons intended to destroy humanity. Premarital recreational sex is degenerate and those that partake of such debauchery have to be put down.

Buy it yourself. Why should I pay for it?

Next thing he will abolish alcohol and weed to help his New York mobster friends while creating the purge. Then he will take of the medications. VoilĂ .

I dont know who are the worst, liberals or stupid Trumps shills...

To bolster your population post boomer deaths you'll need one of these things:
>1. make more babies
>2. import 'refugees' from backwards, third world shitholes that bring their wars with them.
Germany / Sweden / France chose option 2.
You make yours.

> Implying someone cares about US policies

>leaf

/thread

Spics make babies like poo, nothing wrong with this law, you hate it because Trump dont like it.

Do you have any fucking clue how much damage birth control has done to the water table

It is arguably worse than plastics

*heard

>implying someone is not a spook

It's the other way around, schlomo.

Trump doesn't like it because we don't like it. That's how he got elected in the first place.

>I don't want to pay for your abortion
>OMG U GOP RETARD SUBURBAN AND RURAL MISOGYNIST SEXIST

GOP bans contraception? Last time I checked anyone can walk down to the drugstore or supermarket and purchase a pack of condoms.

Tbh i lost track of this policy/thread, what is it about?

>TURNIN THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY
unironically

Exactly. Act like a dog in heat, get treated like a dog in heat.

This is what Jesusfags want

GOP has moved towards the far right they have gone off the spectrum.

>Contraceptives aren't banned,

>except for when your employer can ban them, which happens all the time because healthcare in the US is tied to employment.

they ask me to vote every 4 years. besides that they never ask me about anything. so why would i fucking care.

I wish the Right would let their enemies defeat themselves.

>>except for when your employer can ban them

Stop lying using green text and take off that fake flag.

lel, you're so pathetic, take off that flag you fuckhead

Anyone can go get a different insurance policy instead of the one they will get through work, which will them allow them to get contraceptives if their work won't supply them.

also, kill yourself

>employers banning them

Are you retarded or just pretending to be. They are just not required to pay for it. You can just as easily go to the fucking pharmacy and buy it yourself for cheap.

>To bolster your population post boomer deaths you'll need one of these things:
Nothing to do with that at all..Similar but different.

Please, don't try to apply foreign logic.

We don't have a population problem. We have an economic issue. Boomers paid into all these programs, and their kids didn't make enough working grandkids....

So the system they set up to sustain them is a basic ponzi scheme that was dependent on USA to be an economic powerhouse AND have people creating income, not pissing it away.

So right now, we have to explain shit in terms of avacado bagels to college drop outs....and the boomers are pissed because this will not support them.

The system is totally fucked. I am a member of a union hall who has a self funded pension...it is suffering the same issue.

>employer can ban them

Do you live in anarchist land? The McDonald's Corporation won't send a death squad to kick down your door, just because you and your boyfriend use a condom.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Read the news retard.

Boomers knew this was a problem with social security it's not a big mystery

>1 post by this ID
but they didn't ban it, they reduced the availability of free contraceptives

Lolol nice larp flag fag

A lot of women who want equal pay and the right to work and vote and want "independence" are just LARPing. They just want freebies. Period. Women's suffrage was a mistake

Islam.

Congrats now your employer can choose not to buy an insurance plan that cover birth control. Most employers will probably continue to have plans that cover birth control, because then they will have less women getting knocked up leading to reduced productivity and costly maternity leave.