Civil War Prep

So what are you guys doing for the upcoming Civil War?
I'm thinking about traveling to the first real gun fight.

Post your creds

Fuck off honeypot

I'm considering lubing up OP's ass and slowly, gently, and lovingly inserting my fist up to the elbow.

Civil war lmfao not that much of a war when they throw dildos birth control and tattoo guns at you

>oh no run its food stamps and wellfare

>post your sage

saging because civil war is exactly what the kikes want and if you cant see that you're an idiot or a shill.

belongs to /k/

>no flag
>dumb topic

sage

OP: Hows the coffee at the ATF these days?

this, although a new Caesar would fix a lot of things

Jajajajaja.

The bans ended.

Dear Mr FBI, CIA or ATF... etc

Sup Forums is a board of peace. All declarations posted here are either satire or LARPing. Most of us don't like guns or fighting, and others tend to lose their weapons in boating accidents. We're really sorry for your inconvenience. Word of advice though: I was recently doing a rare visit of Reddit.com and happened upon a subreddit with very problematic content. There may even be serious users of that site that are preparing to take up arms in a hypothetical "race war." The name of the subreddit is /r/The_Donald. I would like to kindly suggest that your hard working agency dedicate all resources to investigating that subreddit as I believe your time and money is wasted here. I have updated my flag to show you the symbol to look for when searching for radicalized youths...

Again, very sorry for your inconvenience. We hope you are able to catch these poor misled boys from causing harm before it's too late.

HI RUSSIA

>what are you guys doing for the upcoming Civil War?

THIS. Jesus Christ, they're getting obvious these days.

Stop LARPing. You're never going to act on any of this, you big pussy ass bitch.

Stop waiting for something to happen and start it yourself.

I've been prepped since the 70's.

No bump stock
> shit tier gun

I use my rifle to cut my grass

I am calling the ATF and turning in all of my weapons because I love the government.