In this thread we learn about Islam, because we are not ignorant people, are we?

In this thread we learn about Islam, because we are not ignorant people, are we?

What do these Arabic words mean in English? Let's take a look.

Allah = The God.

Islam = Submission to God.

Muslim = One that submits to God.

Allahu akbar = God is the greatest.

The flag above = There is no God worthy of worship but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God.

There's a real emphasis in Islam about the oneness of God. It's important to know that it is God alone that has the right to be worshipped. That means rejecting the worship of a statue, an inanimate object, a trinity, a human, an animal or anything else that people decide to worship other than God alone.

>"Hear, O Israel The Lord our God is one Lord." (Deuteronomy 6:4)

>"Away from me, Satan! For it is written: Worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only." (Matthew 4:10)

>"Worship God! You have no other god but Him." (Quran 7:59, 7:73; 11:50, 11:84; 23:32)

You also must accept that the Messengers such as Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them) are all Muslims (people that submit to God alone).
They all came with the same message which was WORSHIP GOD ALONE! NO PARTNERS!

Shirk (disbelieving in the oneness of God) is the worst crime on earth that God will never forgive.

And they set up rivals to Allah, to mislead (men) from His path! Say: ‘Enjoy (your brief life)! But certainly, your destination is the (Hell) Fire!’” (Quran 14:30)

So... how close are you to submitting your will to God ALONE? You know Islam makes sense!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/
youtube.com/watch?v=mOl1AXAKEXM
youtube.com/watch?v=sS-lLTfCI7c
bible.ca/islam/islam-quran-changed-20-versions.htm)
youtube.com/watch?v=1L_R519FVkE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ap7FLVc0mVo
youtube.com/watch?v=rAYKGuC8mck
youtube.com/watch?v=8ic7WpUexZg
youtu.be/cQq-lD-YoUQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>because we are not ignorant people, are we?
speak for yourself faggot

ITT OP IS A NIGGER SHITSKIN

So you're saying you're ignorant?

You are spiritually blind and arrogant.

KYS

Taku your bait and leave

go deepthroat a gun jihadi.

It's not bait. It's called 'dawah'.

Muslims don't understand the triune godhead and how it is one.
Are you all spirit? No cause you're typing on your keyboard are you all flesh? Harder to say yes and no to but you certainly are flesh there and have a breath of life. What is jesus the son who is called the image of god? The word of god coming alive in the flesh. The father part is more delicate so i'll not go there right now. But let's take a look at what Allah promotes.

Allah has two enemies. The infidel and the unfaithful, who is the unfaithful, all the muslims who don't follow sharia law, that's what they are slaughtering, there's no contradiction in what they are doing, they are scared as fuck to not obey it by the letter because doing so they risk also being in violation and risk becoming a murtad.. apostate muslim. and the punishment for that is death..

That most punishments in islam involves death or killing, not really a coincidence if allah is satan is it? He's called in the bible the author of death and the destroyer. Christianity says don't kill, allah says.. kill the unbeliever wherever you find them. These people are so fucking afraid and because they don't know about jesus, they think they have no other choice but to obey. Jesus is almost the exact opposite of allah and says to love your neighbourgh as your friend is the highest of the law. And that the last enemy to be conquered is death.
2 cor 4:4"The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."

Look at it this way: when a Westerner looks at the Muslim World all he sees is poverty and violence and a bunch of adult-children who are unable to take responsibility for their own actions. And the only exceptions are oil-rich states. And muslims in the West are overrepresented in crime and welfare dependancy, and perpetually offended and blaming others. Islam isn't selling itself very well.

All babies are born as Muslims. You can't say all babies are born Christians. What does a baby know about Christ? A baby submits to the will of God without a choice. The definition of this is a "Muslim".

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said, "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)

Just look at islam and its texts and laws as essentially mind control and this becomes apparent to you when you read it, contrast to the bible where it says where god is there is liberty, in islam wherever it is, it's like being a rat in a maze, and whenever you try to get out or do a noble thing, you get electrocuted. If you are unlucky to be born into it, can't leave it or you are killed by other muslims, can't question it or you also risk to be killed, if you follow sharia to the letter you end up killing or hurting others that don't deserve it, but if you don't you die yourself. And your primary command is to bring others into similar submission, and ofcourse unsurprisingly the thing you can do that carries the highest reward is to kill a bunch of infidels or apostates/unfaithful and die yourself in the process BUT.. you go to "jannah" if there even is a jannah. Like a rat in a maze.. Really scary.

Allah might claim that he is THE one god. The rest doesn't seem to fit very well. The lord in the bible is also called lord god of sabaoth, which means the lord of spirits aswell as other things, i would encourage you to study the definition of sabaoth. This ties into both the holy spirit and the father part, which the son is the emmisary of.

>All babies are born as Muslims.
If they have muslim parents perhaps, Really? no only those whom you force sharia law upon, and if they leave the faith what happens to them, ridda murtad and they need to die. How "great".

FREE PALESTINE

Ameen.

Yea... except that Muhammad was not the messenger of God. He was self serving, child molesting rapist and a murderer. Also a cross dressing faggot that like to make out with young boys. Also a full out hallucinating schizophrenic.

>The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said, "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)
That is totally baloney it's the parent that makes him a muslim.. take some kid in venezuela or whatever, do you think he's born a muslim, what about people who live and die as atheists, and become completely unlike their parents by their own choice.. I'm sorry but THAAAAT's ridiculous.

> we are not ignorant people, are we?
*adjusts bomb best*
No brother, we are highly aware!

No. All babies submit to the will of God without a choice. And baby doesn't choose itself to suckle on it's Mother. The baby can't think for itself. It doesn't make the decisions. It's God's will. All babies are Muslims.

I don't think you've been reading what I've been saying.

Post your real flag.

You're completely mentally ill, literally the perfect Muslim. You make Allah proud

There's many people around the world who live and died throughout human history before and after muhammad that were completely antithetical to anything in islamic law during that. If allah dictates what they believe in from birth and they don't have a choice, he's doing a remarkably bad job of it! How ridiculous!
Muslims also claim that jesus was a muslim eventhough his entire life and doctrine was antithetical to everything islam teaches! How can that be? Maybe cause islam is bullshit?

It's probably Kim Jong having a laugh again.

Muslims have been on the earth since day one. Adam (peace be upon him) was a Muslim. He submitted to God alone and didn't associate partners to him.

Your god gave you nothing and you still bend over and take it in the ass.

>Muslims have been on the earth since day one.
There you go again this is fucking incredible, there was not a single muslim till muhammad created the islamic doctrine. The old testament and the new testament that both predate islam and whom you claim are altered also are totally different than islamic doctrine.

You basically go like this
>everyone is muslim
Eventhough throughout human history people were completely different even antithetical than everything islam dictates.
>muslims were the first man
See aforementioned
>if you don't believe that all are muslims and always were muslims you are lying.
Maybe you're texts are the ones that are lying?
No fucking wonder you yahoo's tried to destroy history via the jahilyah principle and burned down libraries.. They would be screaming in your face texts that show that you are completely wrong, but if you get rid of them you can make up any story you wanted. Like..
>everyone was always muslims

oooh
Contradicted everything OP said!!!!!
Mohammad is the false prophet he's only for profit!

Everybody in here is a fucking Goyim. It does not matter what kind of religion you uphold: if you let the jew play his trick that NON of you will be around in the 22nd century.

I never said everyone was Muslims. I said Muslims have been on the earth since day one. A Muslim means "one that submits to God". Anyone prior to Muhammad (pbuh) that relied on God alone for help and rejected the worship of idols was a Muslim by default. There have been many people that associated partners to God over time by worshipping idols and that's why the messengers were sent to call them away from idol worship.

>Be muslim
>say adam was muslim
>but look see all these ancient texts of people being completely different and doing different things totally contradictory to that
>destroy them replace them with the qu'ran and sunnah
>abraham was muslim
>but he wasn't, look at the old testament and these things, says totally different
>destroy old testament replace it with the qu'ran and sunnah
>abraham was muslim
>jesus was also muslim
>but look at the new testament, he was completely different look at this text
>destroy the text, replace it with the qu'ran and sunnah
>jesus was muslim
WEW....

Or course no one will be around 22nd century! That would make us what over 100+ years old!!!

Arguing with actual Muslims is pointless my friend.
They are brainwashed from the moment they can understand speech and would never betray their pedophilliac prophet even if he was shitting in their mouth and smearing his feet on their face.

>A Muslim means "one that submits to God".
No it fucking doesn't and you know it. There has been plenty of different gods and people that submitted to them. Aswell as there have been many people who have believed in no god but other things entirely. You know very well that being a muslim have very specific rules and behaviour attached to it!

All the messengers relied on God alone for help. The act of them relying on God alone for help means they were M.U.S.L.I.M.S. (ones that submit to God). What don't you understand?

>submits his soul to an evil god
>calls others spiritually blind and ignorant

>muds have been actively trying to convert people on fucking Sup Forums

Just goes to show how much of a loser religion it is that you really need to dig deep in the barrel and rely on people being bitter, unhappy and failures to get converts.

You get my point. The heritage any of us uphold has no place in globalised Pan-Earth.

You chose your words very carefuly when you shifted from all humans to all messengers. Perhaps since you realized that saying all humans were all muslims is so easily refutable that it's ridiculous to even assert.

If i want to have a philosophy of life, i would rather rely on a "messenger" or individuals who actually were not illiterate and could read books, muhammad COULDN'T. Yet you take every frigging cue from him. What the hell does he know he couldn't even read a frigging book! And today 40% of the muslim world are similarly illiterate in their own frigging language!!!!

Allah is Satan

I never said all humans were Muslims. I said all humans that submitted their will to God alone were Muslims. Many people decided to worship idols.

How can God be Satan? Makes no sense.

Fuck islam, islam has no place in the West.
Read: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/

Fuck muslims. Go back to your shithole country. Fucking sand niggers.

>allahu ackbar
allah over all

fixed for those who think they know but dont.

>I never said all humans were Muslims. I said all humans that submitted their will to God alone were Muslims. Many people decided to worship idols.
>i never said all humans were muslims.
>never said.
>Muslims have been on the earth since day one.
>since day one.
>day one.
>How can God be Satan? Makes no sense.
BECAUSE HE IS PRETENDING TO BE YOUR GOD YOU NUMBNUTS!!! HE LIES TO YOU, is why he is called the father of lies.. GET IT?
Doesn't get much of a bigger lie than pretending to the world that you are god if you aren't
>who is the liar than he who denies that jesus is the christ, he is the antichrist he who denies the father and the son.. he who has the son has the father also
What does muslims say.. allah does not beget allah has not begotten, allah has no son, even denying that jesus was son of god, that jesus was crucified you claim someone else took his place.
Figure that one out!!!

Islam is like Christianity was 200 years ago on brain level. If civilization haven't improved in 200 years then Muslims would now kill everybody else who isn't a Muslim, like Christians have done in Europe for hundred of years. Islam is just reversing Jewish Abrahamic religion called Christianity to early stages, but of course with modern civilizational securities of laws and brain power. If it was just after sand Muslims, they would gladly kill everybody and destroy everything their dumb heads would think insulted their religion.

Let me add to your lessons on Islam

Muhammad=pedo
Wife beating=accepted
Sexual slavery=accepted
Slavery=accepted
Rape=accepted
Setting fire to those that missed the morning prayer=yes Muhammad did that

Fuck, was about to post that.

So what does the Koran say about science and the pursuit of science?

Muslims have been on the earth since day one (Adam). How is this saying EVERYONE was a Muslim?

>God
>pretending to be God

How can God pretend to be God? Haha! God IS God.

Just a reminder that there's not a single place in the Bible where the messenger Jesus (peace be upon him) tells people to worship him. Let's look at what the messenger Jesus (peace be upon him) supposedly said according to the Bible.

John 14:28

"You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I."

>I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I

Jesus the messenger (peace be upon him) just humiliated all those that worship him rather than worshipping God alone. (Pure monotheism).

And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

Quran: 5:116.

Your god IS satan.

Keep with me in this one, ok?
>God loves all his creation.
>We are all God's creation.
>The only true religion is the one that demands of you to destroy part of his creation just because they doubt his existence...?

Any religion calling for violence or discrimination IS an evil religion, THAT was what Christ teach us. We are ALL humans, no one chooses to be born in a rich/poor family, jew/muslim/christian family, so just love every single human as a son/daughter of God, because that's what everyone is.

>So what does the Koran say about science and the pursuit of science?
Well during the golden age of baghdad muslims developed a "brilliant" philosophy that there was no laws of nature, no cause and effect, there was just allah and everything he said it was, this cuts down a lot down on scientific endeavours.. without cause and effect you can't make any emperical studies, as a result, not much scientific things came out of the muslim world after that! But a lot of illiteracy in all kinds of ways surely ensued.. even today 40% of them are illiterate in their own languages.. BOOKS.. other than the qu'ran and sunnah, FUCK EM, we don't need them just recite.. Burn the whole thing..
They also had the practice of jahilyah which means "ignorance" of allah, everything that predates muhammad and allah that disagreed with muhammad and allah, had to be.. TORCHED.. so they burned down libraries, destroyed historical artifacts and so on and so forth to that effect..
Does that tell you enough about what islam thinks about science and the pursuit of science? Islam DESTROYED science in an otherwise previously scientific and highly mathematic area of the world.. Let's just say muslims didn't build the pyramids.

The Quran instructs Muslims to "contemplate the wonders of creation" (Quran 3:191).

"Behold! In the creation of the heavens and the earth; in the alternation of the night and the day; in the sailing of ships through the ocean, for the profit of mankind; in the rain which Allah sends down from the skies, and the life which He gives therewith to an earth that is dead; in the beasts of all kinds that He scatters through the earth; in the change of the winds, and the clouds which they trail like their slaves between the sky and the earth; here indeed are Signs for a people that are wise" (Quran 2:164)

hello frendo
i dont identify as muslim cause of the narative but we are brothers and as a shitty white generac male im here to say i love you brother in the name of jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=mOl1AXAKEXM

>How can God pretend to be God? Haha! God IS God.
Wow.. i can't believe you even said that.. Wouldn't an imposter pretend that he is all there is? And then ask you to destroy all evidence to the contrary by torching other peoples shit.. Do you even have to ask?

>THAT was what Christ teach us.

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

HOW WILL CHRISTIANS EVER RECOVER?!

typical muslims making stupid arguments as directed by their favourite tv imam

>Just a reminder that there's not a single place in the Bible where the messenger Jesus (peace be upon him) tells people to worship him.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

I've never seen one non-Muslim win an argument with a Muslim. Fact.

>HOW WILL CHRISTIANS EVER RECOVER?!
"Those who live by the sword shall die by the sword" Guess what sword jesus is bringing, he's coming to FUCK UP THE ANTICHRISTS YOU MORON!
HOW WILL MUSLIMS EVER RECOVER?

How is that telling people to worship him? That would be telling people to follow his teachings

youtube.com/watch?v=sS-lLTfCI7c

DID YOU JUST CALL ME AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT YOU FUCKING CAMEL FUCKING BLACK SPICKBURGER!? YOU MOTHER FUCKING PIG COCK SUCKING SHITSKIN DAUGHTER RAPING FAGGIT PUSSY JUICE GUZZLING COCK GOBBLER!?!?!? A ILLEGAL FUCKING IMMIGRANT!?!? ILL FUCKING BASTE YOU LIKE A THANKSGIVING TURKEY AND SHOW YOU WHAT THE REAL NATIVE OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY THINK OF YOUR RACISM! PRAISE THE ANASAZI BIRD MAN IMMEDIATELY OR GET FUCKED!

No. Salvation isn't through "following his teachings".

وَإِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ أَأَنْتَ قُلْتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَٰهَيْنِ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ ۖ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ ۚ إِنْ كُنْتُ قُلْتُهُ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُ ۚ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِي وَلَا أَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِكَ ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ

And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

Quran: 5:116.

Just can't believe how stupid muslims is this must be satire.. The deception they are under is nearly unfathomable.
>2 cor 4:4"The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."
The antichrists are followers of satan who has blinded them from the fact that he is not god. There's your "Allah". Through his followers wreaking havoc on earth. And god said he wouldn't stand for it, his son jesus calling for mercy on earth and to love eachother, his sword is meant for the wicked ones you dumbass.. Not to live by and slaughter non muslims like you do with sharia! YOU LIVE BY THE SWORD YOU DIE BY THE SWORD.. WHO DO YOU THINK HE IS TALKING ABOUT!!!

Wew..

What does Islam think about Roman Catholics?

And you quote a book put together by some roman emperor's council to politicize and control Christianity...

By the way, wich quran do you read? the wahhabist one?
So far I know there are at least 7 different qurans in the world.
(after a quick google search bible.ca/islam/islam-quran-changed-20-versions.htm)

In my honest opinion, you, jews, catholics and so on are all sheep following some greedy piece of scum.

The only way to god is within, no on someone's words. For god IS everywhere and in everyone. For god IS all, and all (humans included) is god. This is the conclusion I take after studying most of the religions I could find, yours included.

There really is some beautiful reading in your book, and if muslims treated everyone as they treat other muslims (you know, like they used to before the wahhabism) Islam would be one of the most beautiful and interesting religions in the world.

P.S.
I'm not a christian. Christ was a man, I follow no man.

>implying Jesus wrote that

HAHAHAHA

Christians are a joke.

It is God alone that has the right to be worshipped. No trinity, no man, no animal and no statue.

If Islam takes over the world, will you eliminate the kikes?

Classic dumbassery from a non-Christian. Doubt you understand what a metaphor is. In following Jesus, Christians are at war with the material world and those who oppose peace such as the secularists and Muslims. If Jesus was being literal, he would have killed people like Muhammad but he didn't.

Of course a fraudulent holy book written centuries after the Bible would say this. I don't use the Koran to interpret the Bible.

You don't know youtube, do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=1L_R519FVkE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ap7FLVc0mVo

youtube.com/watch?v=rAYKGuC8mck

Now I know you are paid propaganda, this is when I leave this thread.

No. They and Christians are allowed to pay the jizya.

Muslims have no arguments.

Let's compare your leader to Jesus...

Muhammad
>11 wives forced into servitude
>pedophile
>homosexual
>had to kill people to get converts
>literally a schizophrenic or was demon possessed (angels don't harm innocent people)
>followers have contributed nothing intellectual to humanity
>followers are uneducated, have no understanding of the concept of grooming and dress horrible
>Muslim nations are shitholes
>attacked because his religion inspires his followers to kill people not because his doctrine is something to take serious, there are no good Islamic arguments
>died cumming in a 12 year old girl's vagina

Vs

>Pacifist who caused a movement which conquered the greatest empire in human history without violence
>had willing female followers such as Magdalene, Martha, Joanna, Suzanna
>responsible for the decline of Judaism
>wasn't afraid to stand up to the authorities even though it meant death
>responsible for building the greatest civilization in history
>Christian countries are amongst the greatest
>Christians heavily contributed to philosophy, medicine and science in his glory
>Followers are intellectual, understand society and dress and groom well, are often amongst the elite of society as leaders and bosses
>attacked for his doctrine because people take it serious knowing its importance, impact and that his religion has thousands of years of well reasoned arguments
>died like a boss after being tortured, forced to carry a cross weighing more than him in a critical state, further tortured on the cross and was able to say dying words that he didn't even give a shit about death because he conquered it by facing up to it

Face it. Muhammad is shit. A leader can be told be its followers.

Jesus inspires confidence. Muhammad inspires insecurity and cuckholdry just like atheism which is why Muslim nations are ruled by fear and violence. You know this is true.

Muslims took the bible, claimed it was wrong and changed it into an antichristian doctrine! And put ALLAH as the supreme creator of all mankind! And then started murdering people who wouldn't follow it.

You talk of jesus son of mary.. let's take this funny thing, you see muhammad was illiterate so he only heard about the bible etc. from people telling him about it. Look up about how in arabic miriam sister of aaron in the old testament who was brother of moses, the same in arabic is like mary, so in arabic.. mary is miriam.. so it reads miriam and miriam in arabic.. so where it reads miriam mother of jesus. And this becomes very clear when they talk about jesus he is speaking when he's a baby which is funny in and of itself but the qu'ran makes the silly mistake of calling miriam sister of aaron mother of jesus.. And the qu'ran does this.. it says mary mother of jesus.. sister of aaron.. wait.. WHAT.. SISTER OF AARON? HAHAHAHAHA 1000+ year old virgin?

I think Muslims talk about God like a force of nature i.e. Things happen because natural causes and human behaviour. Going against natural causes and human behaviour results in bad things happening.

I think Christians talk about God as a conscious living entity that can judge people based on their merit.

>what do the Jews say about God?

What if the kikes control the central bank and just print the money to pay the tax?

b-b-but it's a metaphor. I s-swear he didn't really mean anything by saying sword. H-he menat a plastic sword or an invisible sword. He did mean to say peace. H-he got his words mixed up.

Hahahaha. You are a fool.

Mohamed died of eating poisoned lamb from a jewish woman who'd just had her family killed by muslims

IIT we post only images that love and tolerate, because Islam is a religion of peace right?

youtube.com/watch?v=8ic7WpUexZg Here you go read it and weep muslim! Qu'ranic ERROR that is so blatant and obvious that muslims barely even want to talk about it but pretend that muhammad meant mary, but no, becuase if he meant mary he wouldn't call her sister of aaron! mary didn't have a brother called aaron.. miriam sister of aaron and moses however DID! But she lived 1000+ years prior in the OT..

The Jews will have no control over the currency. It will be in the hands of the Muslims.

Eurgh. Reading this drivel has made me nauseous. Please proceed to blow yourself up ASAP.

Catholics worship the Pope!
Jehova Witnesses worship the Watchtower!
Mormons worship Joseph Smith!
Islamics worship Muhammad!

whatever
Christians worship Jesus!

This is an English audio interpretation of the Quran if you haven't listened to it before. Hopefully you gain some understanding of it and see the absolute truth in it. Enjoy.

youtu.be/cQq-lD-YoUQ

>Muffled autistic screeching

What type of currency system would be in place? Would it be fiat currency? Besides Jizya, what other tax scheme would be set up? How would the government get its funding? Would there be an income tax? Sales tax?

Muslims worship God not Muhammad (pbuh).

Babies are born athiest. The purest form of athiest. They are taught religion just like everyone else.

It really is hilarious how hard it is for muslims to grasp abstract concepts, Mohammad really understood his audience though
>Mohammad: Hey guys fight for me and you'll go to heaven
>Muslims: Wat dat?
>Mohammad: It's just like here but your allowed to drink and fuck each other in the ass like you like
>Muslim: *erect*

>A baby submits to the will of God without a choice.

That may be true, but that doesn't make the baby a Muslim because God is not the Allah of Islam.

In Islam they believe that the word of God is holly and not something created(or produced). The quraan says (la mubadila likalimatih) which means nothing can alter his words. If muslims believe that the Bible is the word of God then how can they say it was altered? We should use the word of God as a reference to know the truth and the false. We don't do the opposite. If Gods word can be changed who would we trust? Humans? Any prophet who tells you come follow me because Gods word has been altered then you know he is not from God because Gods word is our guide and only Satan wants to lead us away.
Islam is tricky because it presents it self as very simple. Who said that God is simple? Nothing about an infinite being is simple.
I used to think that Gods word is the literal words we read and memorize. When I got to understand Gods word deeply, I started to look at Gods word as the meaning and the message behind those words. If the words or the way of conveying this message changed but the message is still the same then Gods word is not altered. it can't possibly be if we fully know what Gods holly word is, who are we human to mess with God infinite holly words?