Re Zero

>this fucking retard literally begging ROYAL CANDIDATES for help without giving them some pay off

Even anons aren't this retarded, how did he think they'd willingly go out and help an enemy candidate for free?

anons dont get killed and see people they care for get killed in front of then while theyre powerless over and over again, dipshit. hes losing his fucking mind. he has no time, he cant do shit, everybody he knows that could help either arent there or dont give a shit.

Sorry hes not an invincible gary stu who can just get power ups out of his ass to save the world.

And what he can give?
Also isn't the job of the futur King/Queen to apply their sovereign power, which imply protecting their subject?

Tell them I have time travel bullshit and tell to reveal something to him that only they know. Go back in time > Tell the secret shit > Profit

On the other hand, information is a commodity that he is giving freely. Why aren't they compensating him?
It's all about demand you fucking sperg. Taking out witches would legitimise their claim for the throne and weaken Emilia's. He shouldn't even be mentioning it, from that perspective but rather getting coaxed into it.

user......

Subaru did NOTHING wrong. Fuck the candidates. Fuck the kingdom. Fuck everything.

Join the witch, become a back knight and fucking end it all. ALL HAIL DARK LORD SUBARU! ALL HAIL THE SUPREME GENTLEKNIGHT!

Most shut-ins in Japan are dumb.

I'm totally ok with him not understanding how to deal with the social customs of the world he is in, but it pisses me off that he has yet to embrace his time loop curse. He seemed to take advantage of his power when trying to save Rem, but he's oddly forgotten that time as he now just bumbles about acting like an idiot. I even thought that last episode would have put him over the edge and he might start using his time loops with reckless abandon, but the bumbling continues.

>Fuck the candidates. Fuck the kingdom. Fuck everything.
Fuck off Reinhard we know you're only supporting Felt to get in

Felt has the right attitude and she is the only one who hasn't betrayed Subaru yet. I hope they tear down that shitty primitive civilization together with the witch.

>he has no time
He literally has an infinite amount of time (as far as we know). The only thing holding him back from using his time loop curse is his aversion to pain, but in a previous episode it was shown he is willing to put up with pain to change outcomes he doesn't like (saving Ram).

He seems to have some intuitive block that prevents him from revealing the truth about him, but that doesn't mean he can't make up some believable lie to achieve the same goal. Subaru could say he's some kind of "seer" and have Rem back him up with the village children incident. He may not convince everyone but he would be a lot better than just saying nothing.

he is desperate. Although not calling for Reinhard the second he respawned was stupid.

>Subaru could say he's some kind of "seer"
Plus the fact that he is an outsider, wears different clothes, has a magic phone, and has a strange aura would all help to build upon whatever lie he wants to tell.

>go after bitch, major bitch and jew bitch
>not going to ask Felt's and R-man help from the first go

Hey OP can you come over I think someone's breaking into my house.
What do you mean "what will I get out of it?"

Subaru is fucking annoying, Betel-chan ask if Subaru is Archbishop of Pride and I won't be surprised if he IS the Archbishop of Pride.

All his dumb action and motive speak "Pride".

>another bait thread

In other anime they would be jumping on his dick to help saying he can pay with friendship or some shit

He has to at least fucking try. He has nothing to give them in return, so all he can do is ask. Just sitting by and not trying to ask would be far more retarded.

user he's a fantasy land and needs support.

Tell me how he doesn't have options other than asking bitches?

Subaru is literally retarded.

He has money.

In a fantasy land.

Doesn't considering hiring a bunch of mercenaries or some guild fags to raid the mansion.

Why?

I can't believe anyone defends this retard.

>Using Rem's money

Even Subaru isn't that much of an insufferable cunt.

Betelgeuse is a big guy, some hired guns won't do anything.

Holy shit you can't be serious

Do you really think a couple of faggoty mercenaries are going to be able to handle the witch cult and fucking betelgeuse?

How do you know user? Some mercenary might be broken as fuck for all we know.

Also they are a distraction you need to get that. Subaru can use the opportunity to save the people and then get away.

The witches aura grows stronger with every death.
He should just embrace despair and become the dark lord already.
Then he can forge an alliance with felt and live happily ever after in a new glorious empire.

A broken as fuck mercenary would be super expensive. They wouldn't be able to pay him.

Im pretty sure some fuckboi mercenary would not have any superpowers or anything.
Also even if they acted as a distraction, betelgeuse and his crew could still chase after them.

I thought he'd be less cringe worthy this ep but holy shit he's still the same annoying cunt

Why is seeing Subaru backed in to a corner so satisfying?

he already ruined his reputation with the whole Julius thing
he has nothing worth anything

>yeah you see this phone i have shit belongs to a royal family that gave me it and has so many useful features , wanna buy it for x amount?

There he's loaded.

Look I'm just saying if he plans it right and set up everything on time he could get away in time. This is way better than asking dumb bitches who beat him up for asking help.

What the fuck did he do that made him an annoying cunt this episode?
I seriously dont get you people who shit on Subaru, what is he doing wrong?

I feel Subaru's pain

>Play Tobjorn, Reinhardt, Mercy, Lucio
>Carry game
>Never get likes
>Genji or Reaper press POTG button and get 10 likes

Because they forgot what happened in episode 14-15

Fuck off Sup Forums

You act like even if everyone knew about what he's done it would salvage his reputation. Every candidate other than Felt has told him he's a piece of shit, and they're right, he just spergs out every time. Every villain thinks they're a hero.

He's chasing down the few contacts he has. He has no experience negotiating for anything, much less haggling with level 20 murderhobos that stopped at an inn.

>he just spergs out every time
What the fuck does this even mean? Could you at least elaborate?

>give hand to Subaru
>kill all Witch Cultists and Sloth
>save Emilia
>declare publicly about it
>say you will protect everyone in Kingdom of Lugnica
>noble people, peasant people, villages
>say you will remove Witch Cult from our lands
>even if Emilia is your rival, you will not abandon her in trouble
>Ruler is above grudges
>good people should help other people in trouble
GODDAMMIT
USELESS SLUTS
That's why Lugnica is doomed. Because of Dragon and his stupid royal candidates
>jew Hitler
>stupid bitch
>witch looking half elf
At least Crusch has some good ideas of killing Dragon

> Normal humans caring about a witch/demon hunting cult
That's like asking Trump for his help against the KKK. No one cares.

Half of those royals are probably giving the cult secret kickbacks, if they're not turning a complete blind eye to it.

except this last episode he literally does

He's obviously a NEET who knows about fantasy shit.

Paying fags at a guild is easy shit than trying to get candidates who have STATED beforehand they are enemies of emilia and then asking them to do it for free, laughable.
He has the shop keeper fag who can tell him about the area for guilds and shit.

He is acting like a guy what has seem some shit should. Of course he's going to flip shit, especially this episode with him begging for help. Almost as if he saw people murdered and tortured before his eyes.

because we've learned that no matter how much you care SCREAMING at people about how you want to murder people (even bad ones) doesn't get you places

Yes, i get it. I gave him a ton of slack last episode- who wouldn't be broken after dying X amount of times- but he really needs to get with the fucking program if he's going to do it right

She doesn't want to kill off the dragon, she wants to not renew the blessing with him and leave him alone so they can prosper with their own strength.

mercs couldn't kill an archbishop

BUT WHAT ABOUT BANDANA MAN

He failed every time he tried to capitalize on a fantasy trope.

Who?

I can justify him

>but he really needs to get with the fucking program if he's going to do it right

That's easier said than done though, especially for a guy that has seen the people he cares about massacred and tortured.

>Subaru a retarded shit
What else is new?

>He is acting like a guy what has seem some shit should.
That doesn't make him any more likeable.
Besides, it's a culmination of everything he's done so far that makes him annoying, not just last episode. His actions have put off both a lot of viewers as well as people in universe.
And I realize that's intentional to a degree, but again, it doesn't make him any more likeable.

Why didn't he ask Felt? Everyone else were bitches and Reinhard was away.

But he's not doing it for the noble motives he's claiming. Crusche and Priscilla could see he was acting out of guilt and pride, not love.

Don't expect him to just immediately jump out of the shitter. He needs time to actually learn and get past his incoherent rage.

>(saving ram)
It was saving Rem

Those tropes were retarded shit though.

When he stops thinking is always when shit goes down hill.

Like I get it, I really do, he's desperate. But like... he's died enough times to know losing your shit doesn't get you anything. Not to mention fucking up your newest checkpoint

who?

>what is he doing wrong

If you can't figure out what he's doing wrong this episode you are actually and unironically a retard

If the downward spiral he's on now continues, I really can see him being a dark lord. Conquering the word with his dark power, while he keeps EMT locked up to keep her safe, whether she likes it or not, all the while completely convinced he's doing the right thing to "save" her.

You know the cult is a doomsday organization? Last time people left them to their own devices the world almost ended.

Nice argument buddy.
You dont have to be so mad about your self-insert turning out to actually be a flawed character.

This is honestly the only thing I want to happen.

?
I'm specifically shitting on Subaru, are you dumb?

I expected some big CGI bullshit for the white whale i was pleased that they arent showing it from the get go now that we know that he is fucked, how many episodes till ultimate despair?

I guess I'm just getting a little tired of going "ok well maybe he wont fuck it up so bad on next reset"

If anything, his previous character development is fading away. We had a huge mental breakdown last episode, but he's got to know that throwing tantrums hasn't gotten him anything so far

If you're trying to troll, you're really bad at it.
Your reply doesn't even make any sense with
the post you quoted, like you clicked on the
wrong one or something.

What does it taste like?

He's used to Emilia who helps random strangers for free.

Why are you mad at someone who is saying the same thing as you?

Subaru should just go full nuclear and capitalize on Satellas unstoppable killing power. He should go to every candidates mansion shout something about his power and watch the spectacle of death. Even Reinhard wouldn't be able escape getting killed in stopped time.

I was starting to dislike Subaru, but after this episode if the witch cult decided to lop off the heads of the other candidates I won't exactly be shedding tears

The only right answer in the thread.

He can pay them the other half when they're done their job aka killed and used as a quick distraction while he saves his slut and tells puck he better defend emilia if he don't wanna see her die.

This episode really showed that 99% of Sup Forums would get fucking crushed if they ever had to indulge in any form of political or business intrigue

So what happens with the whale here?

He get killed and revive to fix all of his negotiation mistakes?

Or something else?

Problem is, people don't automatically go full 180. You don't automatically become a bad-ass after going through horrifying events. If anything you become downright insane and not able to think clearly. Why the fuck do you think some traumatized war vets can't function in normal life?

Sloth can kill all of them alone

Like a bitch.

lowest-tier waifu foot

Gold and blood.

So i assume he got fucked over by whale and meet bettlejuice next in this timeline?

You underestimate the one-man genocide machine.

Also:
>Using Rem's money

No, it shows that Subaru is a fucking idiot. Just do as the fantasy jew tells him.
>Try to negotiate
>fucking fail
>die
>try again, until you have the upper hand in knowledge

He has literal unilimited time to learn everything about all those cunts

> Conscript troops
> Literally no way to transport them

Subaru is autistic. And anyone who defends him is too.

I asked what Subaru was doing wrong and the reply said I was a retard for not seeing what he was doing wrong without actually answering the question.

literally everything.

>not finding out exactly what the candidates want and then how to get it or lie to them that he has it
>not exploiting the fact Satella will snap the neck of anyone he tries to tell about his powers 3 times.
>could spend several thousand or million loops if he wanted to become a competent warrior. Doesn't because it's too hard.
And yet no reason is given for his behavior. This is honestly one of the shittiest time loop stories in a while. Seriously, the character arcs are all just wildly inconsistent, which is honestly half the point of having plots that take place in a one location with the same characters multiple times.

im not sure where in this thread we said "oh that was really smart of Subaru!" or anything that would give you that impression we thought it was handled well. What kind of comment are you even trying to make

Sloth is a lot stronger thank you think if you think some mercs for hire can kill him

I was talking about all the anons who are idiots that cannot comprehend the actions of the candidates and just assume they're all evil bitches

>He has literal unilimited time
>witch smell
Jesus Christ. This thread

>die
>try again

Yeah, let's go through that experience again. Because dying is fun.

>3 different characters all explain in the episode what hes doing wrong
>thats not enough for you

You can't be helped