Trump's hair is already going white

>trump's hair is already going white

It’s been that way for a long time, before the presidency. Do you know what artificial hair coloring is?

Also, sage

D I S T I N G U I S H E D

being president ages you super fast
see: every other president at beginning and end of terms

>artificial hair coloring

Yeah. He's the fucking God Emperor.

Hes 70.
Its amazing he even has hair to begin with.

ALPHA AS FUCK

he looks old and tired

not fit for president

dude Trump was looking good as fuck (no homo) when he visited Las Vegas victims
It actually looks like hes getting younger

Trump has been dyeing his hair for decades. All that's happening now is that he's too busy to dye it as regularly.
Honestly, I think he should stop. He looks fine with white hair.

hehe poltards are really upset lol

he enjoys this shit, no other explanation

>implying trump does fag shit like that

go vote for hillary again, shill

Are you a lefty or a paid shill? Im wondering if you're mind control spell will wear off once the Junta starts.

meant to quote

Mathis looks like the thing from Prometheus

FROM GOLD TO SILVER

Ikr. hillary was able to help to guys from collapsing

Yaaawwn. Just say the line and get your .10

He is 71 years old.

God Emperor with an approval rating of 32 percent

TOP KEK

hes been dyeing it a long time. the entire point of him running for president was so he could ease into gray once he won.

hes older than both of my grandparents and both of them have had white hair since their 50s

That's what happens when your in the sun golfing.

Surely we can trust CNN polls...

No he did just that...

The man knows how to win on the screen.

sage another retarded shill thread
Can't you guys at least think of intelligent, interesting ones? I used to be a liberal and I'll bet I could come up with a bunch of genuinely persuasive, well thought out "why aren't you a leftie yet" type threads. Honestly. You guys SUCK. You don't even deserve minimum wage and if you're bots, you should be deleted.

it has always been white faggot.

>random FoxNews screen
>accomplicies inside Russia

JUST FUCK. NO ALPHA. HERE BOMB!

kek if drumpf stop taking propecia and painting himself tan he would look like is low t balding nu male supporters

> not posting final form

He literally says in his book "Think Like A Billionaire" his hair is natural but he dyes his hair. He also said he uses Head and Shoulders Shampoo. Buy the book, idiot.

He obviously dyed them during election campaign and now that he won he will slowly make it fade to look more presidential.

>T. HOMO AS FUCK

He just looks resigned to me, like he knows what he has to do, and knows he's probably not going to get much thanks for it.

Are you fucking retarded? All old peoples hair goes white, and they dye it blonde on purpose because it is more natural looking then to dye it a darker color. Trumps hair was white for years, and he's been dying it blonde.

I'm pretty sure by his second term Trump will have undergone a dramatic physical transformation

He'll probably get a lot more athletic, and probably shed the current "Trump" image, embrace his natural hairline, etc

With mass immigration, potato niggers in Ireland will eventually look like niggers. IQ will stay the same.