Saki tanoshii - chapter 162 by Akio

Not sure if this was dumped before, didn't see it in the archive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oGDCAe6czp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice proportions

well, Shindouji is the flattest club (except the coach)

SOA shield deployed

both

"Like in the individuals?" Does she mean the qualification tournament, or can she see a week in the future now?

Perhaps one of these names is the name of the tall girl in (Sera, Ryuuka, and the blonde Kotone are third years and weren't mentioned).

dealer's riichi

"This time, I will do it properly. Ura dora 2."

Thanks for the dump.

last page.

Next chapter in three weeks with Toki still dealer in East 3 1 honba and Suzu exploding.

thanks for the dump.

Can bombs beat seers?
Also, Toki became an even more outrageous cheater.

Toki looks sad she'll have to beat the shit out of Suzu.

I think it's cool that the abilities can evolve. No matter how many turns ahead Toki looked in the future she couldn't beat Teru but now she has more options.

Only one turn ahead? Yeah.

The different tile distribution makes it difficult to snipe Suzu (but it is easier to discard tiles that could be used by the other players).

The problem with Toki is that her old power didn't give her hints what to do. Even if you know that you have to call or that you need to discard a tile needed by others you don't always have suitable tiles. The power described in this chapter (seeing a little bit in different timelines) is a lot stronger, but I think that the great starting hands of exploding Suzu are better.

The biggest issue with her ability is that Toki won't get ronned. Ritz needs to put a restriction on that unless you want to treat revived Toki as some sort of endgame hax like gold experience requiem.

>Did someone called her

With her old power she couldn't see for a few turns if she changed the outcome. The new power gives her more flexibility but is still not as powerful as Toki tulpa,

Yeah I mean I'm fine with the power ups. But if Ritz wants to make her appear in the individuals I hope she has some sort of weakness.

It's a matter of endurance. She'll have to play 10 hanchans a day with limited strength.

Now consider that Ryuuka will need power recharges too, and it's inevitable that Toki will spend every moment outside the game rooms on Ryuuka's lap.

>page 10

Release threads really need more bumping, anons.

That's going to be some kinky toilet visits, then.

How many more chapters of loser-hen? I mean I really only care about the taisho match and maybe Sera vs Atago.

Ritz will milk this out to spring 2019.

I'm hoping for some breakaways from the action during the sergeant's match at least. Maybe a Nishida revelation or a Saki/Teru/Goldfish flashback.
I can understand the Toki hype with her spinoff, but Saki needs some time to shine.

Mahjong instructions from one of the limited edition character tile sets.
1/2

2/2

>but Saki needs some time to shine.
I'll try to not imagine how old I'll be by the time the final Saki match starts.

At least five years older.

Why do asians have to make poker so much more complicated than it should be?

Starting to seriously worry about Toki's health.
Would Ritz kill Toki off in this match to increase interest in the spinoff prequel manga? Maybe Goldfish had the same power, and it's what actually killed her.

Cute girls and nopan.

Like half of riichi mahjong unique rules feels like something a drunk old man came up with on the spot to avoid losing.

Is anyone actually enjoying loser-hen so far?

July 18 = Hiroe Atago's birthday

I'm enjoying having Toki back but I really wish Ritz would get back to the actual story.
Ritz draws a really cute Toki, though.

Barely tolerating it.

Ritz-Subara and shindouji ass makes up some, but the idea that we'll see something that's essentially meaningless to the main plot for at the least a year or so is depressing.

Luckily the spin off are doing alright, so gotta thank Big gangan for that.

Loser hen is probably also a contributing factor in the delay of Zenkoku S2 anime.

Ritz delays the anime for fun.
You know I'm not actually sure what the general consensus here is about what anime people want next?
Zencoke 2 or Shinohayu?

>yfw da shindouji wins the 5th place coke

>implying Toki won't just bust out in the second hanchan

She's been pushing her health again, she will not walk away victorious. Or at all.

National holiday in Japan today and Hiroe birthday together, clearly best Himematsu.

Why did Ritz rush through the semi captains match (Ch 143-153) just to get to the 5th place match?
5th place vanguards match is already up to 2 chapters. At one E/S hanchan per round, this is projecting past a total of at least 20 chapters already. That's over a year of manga output! (including delays)

One week until Kyouka's shining moment.
At least we'll get to see one mahjong tournament end this year.

>5th place vanguards match is already up to 2 chapters.
Yeah but this one also serves as advertisement for Toki spin off. Hopefully we'll see more fast forwarding for the other matches.

>Why did Ritz rush through the semi captains match (Ch 143-153) just to get to the 5th place match?
She didn't. Nelly has the power to end matches a couple of months before people think they will.

>Nakshatra
>Nakshatra (Sanskrit: नक्षत्र, IAST: Nakṣatra) is the term for lunar mansion in Hindu astrology. A nakshatra is one of 28 (sometimes also 27) sectors along the ecliptic. Their names are related to the most prominent asterisms in the respective sectors.

Some sort of indian exchange girl confirmed for -Toki- then.

Saki is truly a beautiful thing where all cultures can come together and be lesbians.

Soviet girls have magic powers.
youtube.com/watch?v=oGDCAe6czp8

more Hiroe

craziest match ever

Hiroe is the best
Just the best
I love her

>Hiroe is confirmed middle school player
Very likely she'll be in Toki spin off.

She will probably be the main rival of the series or in the same middle school as Toki.

Trigger Warning: Shitty pairing

>Shitty pairing
No u

reading this character table (pic):
>Zenno - good at sprint running
Wait... what?!?

Ritz has a strange sense of humor.
Go look at Arata.

>not 30yen pairing

Theory: After her stellar elementary and middle school career (Shinohayu) Zenno attended Senriyama. She had to cross this intersection everyday (pic), and was hit by a car. She narrowly avoided death, and had to gave up running. Her sole focus turned to mahjong.
After graduating, Zenno eventually became coach at Himematsu to avoid the dangerous traffic around Senriyama. She still suffers side effects from the traffic accident.

I can see Tokihayu Ryuuka and Hiroe getting along pretty well.

Guess it's not required to be good at bowling to run the place.
July 18 is also Arata's grandma's birthday.
New theory on Shizu: When she was running in the mountains, she was really just playing Pokemon Go.

>not true pairing

Kurumi is too short to have human feelings like love.

nopan Hiroe

>All these womanlets
What do they put in the water in Nara?

nice dress

I hope the midget has at least one more interaction with Hiroe before the series is over.

Midget retard is a good combination, truly.

>insists she be paid in Touka's used clothes
Now that's a best girl if I've ever seen one.

>Touka
So she finds new maids by avoiding where all the big-titted mosters are?

Yes.

Well, good thing there's only one hanchan per round.

Seiko...

Hiroe birthday art

I'd like to see Atago dad; Hiroe must take after him.

Hiroe is the kind of girl who might not be your first preference for a wife at first glance. But once you got to know her and be with her, she'd be the best.

Been a while since seeing an Indian character in anything.

Did Tokidoki always have this chuunibyou heterochromia when she uses her bullshit power?

I think it's new.

God bless Hiroe, the only pure girl in Himematsu (Suehara doesn't count as she's just impopular).

Well, never mind then.

Double - two turns ahead