Macross Delta

Is Freyja the protagonist of Delta?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cUC4qg1O-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, the Elysion is the protagonist of Delta.

Such a cute episode. I'm a huge Freyjafag, but I felt bad for Mirage. Miragefags, however, can get BTFO. Same goes for Messnerfags when Arad starts fucking Kaname.

Yes she is

No. It's chuck. That's why people are so butthurt a supporting character like Freyja is stealing all the spotlight. It's not like she's relevant or key to the plot line. Amirite?

When will mirage bullying end?

She is but so is Hayate.

It's sort of a double-protag sort of thing

When the series ends

>The problem here is the writers make mirage an unnecessary role in the love triangle
Not exactly. She helps Freyja to realize her feelings towards Hayate. Freyja feels jealous every time she sees Hayate with Mirage.

>Freyja
>win
Pick none

>Chuck and Elysion
>Not Robert Kino
It's like you guys aren't even watching this show.

I feel sorry for Mirage but she wasn't making any moves at all in the whole show.

Also "My girl isn't winning this show is bad" isn't an argument

>I'm glad it's finally over

You guys are overreacting. So what if Mirage cried because she has a crush on HayaHaya? She still has it better than other Kawamori losers like Ranka, Zessica, Touma or Mykage.

Why do you people keep jumping between "she will win" and "it's not fair that she won't win" every other post?

>he thinks Mirage winning means the bullying is over
That's not how it works.
>HayaHaya
Fuck off Makina.

>implying it will end then

>You guys

Freyjafags overplaying their hand just like three weeks ago and just like three weeks ago nothing will happen

LISTEN TO HIS SONG

youtube.com/watch?v=7cUC4qg1O-o

Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion.

You're in the wrong place for that.

Repost
The problem here is the writers make mirage an unnecessary role in the love triangle. This show is better off without the love triangle seriously. Now i wonder the writer wants us to feel pity towards mirage or just let her suffer as a side character thats all

Can we talk about how the show was like the best gift ever

3 months later and this screenshot still makes me smile.

>This show is better off without the love triangle seriously
Too bad.

t. gran sponsoro

*snow

Mirage victory will be so sweet. Hayate is gonna swallow her tears and let her peg his asshole.

>This show is better off without the love triangle seriously.
Kawamori thinks so too.

He didn't even want one this time initially. But he said the sponsors told him to. Probably because of Macross tradition

You were right the first time.

There is no preview at the end of episode?

Do we know anything about Mirage's past aside from the obvious stuff that comes with her surname?

The ending music 'God bless you' is so great till the end. The first line of the song which transitions straight into Mirage's scene gave me the feels. This song is great imo because it can be a cheerful song or a sad song depending on the scenario.

Mirage cried in the end, she deserves a hug from me. Stay strong mirage!

:(

There was though.
Why does she make that face when she isn't a cat?

There was

Now thanks to that love triangle it gave fans mixed feelings on who will win and who will lose.

Btw, i rmb kawamori said that the love triangle this time will be different right? I wonder is his love triangle is like what is shown in todays episode.

When she and Hayate are stranded together.

Mirage character is all about being strong and accepting cruelty and injustice of this world. Miragefaggots complain all the time that she didn't get any development, but they forget that she already got some. Remember her issues about being shit and not living to her parent's name? Just like Kaname accepted she will be always behind Freyja and Mikumo, Mirage understood she can't be as good as Hayate and there is nothing really bad about it. That was in episode 12.
Now it's time for her to realize that the same can be applied to love. Sometimes you're just left behind. You need to accept it and move forward on your own. It's something miragefaggets can't understand at all.

Already happened

For at least a week.

Frejya's rune is seen moving towards Hayate's finger. Hayate also felt it, so yea Frejya likes Hayate. Runes don't lie.

Now its up to whether he hesitates or just go for her

Nah, it was the wind moving her hair.
Same with Hayate in the follow up scene.

Isnt it still too early to assume frejya will be with hayate in the end? There are like 10 more episodes left, so i bet something will happen to frejya. Or maybe there will be more development for haya and mira since they are both pilots and fighting in war. For certain shows, romance could happen during cases of war, so this might apply the same here.

With that hearbreaking episode for Mira, i believe it is time for her to stay strong and improve herself and to make change. Who knows, maybe this change actually affects haya as well

>only 10 episodes left

>so i bet something will happen to frejya

Nothing will happen to Freyja, I don't know why people keep bringing up her lifespan and shit. They won't kill their cash cow, they rather have her lose to Mirage than blow her up since they still have movies to sell.

Kidnapped, maybe?

>just watched the raws
HE BLUSHED
ITS OVER
MIRAGE BTFO TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GALAXY

>frejya will be with hayate in the end
Looking at Kawamori's track record with the Macross franchise, she won't.

What is this face trying to convey?

She is the protagonist of my heart.

Is it the point where we reach Frontier levels of shitposting?

Her dying won't affect the live performances and most are watching with the expectation that she will die. She is killable.

Why is Mirage so fucking ugly?

>HE BLUSHED
>ITS OVER
Impying SDF never exists.

>girl who has a special connection with MC always win
>Freyja has a special connection with Hayate
>Freyja won't win

Between the general ineptitude of the protag faction and the show's favoritism of the bishounen knights, the love triangle is really the only thing worth discussing.

11?
16 episodes out, 10 more to reach 26 episodes full. Is there a math error on your part?

>girl who has a special connection with MC always win
This kinda came out straight out of your ass.

Animators on death bed.

27 episodes if we're going by the number of episodes per disc

Bogue, pls.

Literally waited half a decade for this series

Because Kawamori hates the sponsors.

8 volumes with 3 episodes, last volume with 2 episodes only. This is how it works for every single anime out there.

It's much cheaper than Frontier too.

>tfw Bogue will never love Freyja as much as Minoringo loves Bogue

Good, because he doesn't deserve her.

No one deserves her, she's an angel and too good for this world.

It's a general rule in anime. The girls with the special connections to the MCs always win bro. Idk why you're telling that user they pulled this shit out of their ass.

Also Hayate realizing he might feel something more fore Freyja while they're under the snow is a huge romantic flag in anime.

But yeah, anyway. Moving on.

I think they usually put the two episodes in the first disc not the last though. I just want to pretend they are going for 27 episodes like the original.

I swear, this is one of the biggest "fuck me now" faces i have ever seen in anime.

Its a Kawamori series so they'll just blush til the last episode when Hayate will pick literally anything else, while Freyja will be stuck as the eternally pure virgin idoru who belongs to all the NEETs of the galaxy.

Shes blushing. Literally the only thing she craves more than Hayate's body is apples.

Maybe she can win the KENN bowl.

The problem with the love triangle is the fans and the shippers. Both are subjecting their feelings onto the characters. Most of the debate is either why Freyja should loose, or why Hayate should win.

In my honest opinion, I don't think this triangle is going to end the way everyone wants it to end, or with anyone winning. Perhaps it's because i'm not a fan of both Freyja and Mirage why I can evaluate what's happening clearly.

Nobody mentions Hayate, or his feelings. Hayate has made it clear, that if he likes someone he won't waste anytime and will tell them. Mirage even asked Hayate if he liked Freyja this episode, and he said no. Another problem is, everyone is automatically assuming Hayate's feelings for love. It's quite obvious that Freyja has feelings for Hayate, and Mirages feeling are also becoming more apparent. However Hayate's interaction with both of them isn't necessarily romantic. He see's both girls as his friend, but two very different and distinct friendships.

This triangle is leaning towards nobody winning. Mirage and Hayate will not be involved romantically at the end because she needs to find self worth first. I also don't trust the push with Freyja and Hayate, because Freyja is being built for something more.

This triangle cannot be compared with Frontier in any shape/form. The characters and circumstances are way too different.

>her smile and optimism: gone

Don't forget to update kumo's

FINALLY. A new OP, and it's so much better than the first.

So much Pink Monsoon vibes.

To my best understanding, they've changed it such that Macross after the airing of Frontier, will follow the number of episodes based on the anniversary number.

Frontier had 25, for it's 25th Anniversary. Delta will have 26. It's successor will have 27 and so on.

And since the series succeeds itself every 8 years, that's plenty of time to develop the studios to push up to 30 episodes for a series.

She helped Hayate realize his feelings too.

>that scene

You can make the case he is really starting to become aware of Freyja as shown this past episode during the snow scene.

Mirage has no point other than suffering until now.

>Mirage's face

That should secure her victory tho.

>you will never have mikumo sing for you just to take your mind off something bad going on
remind me why live again

Nice blog, user. I like how you have to perform these kinds of mental gymnastics just do convince yourself that best girl isn't going to win. Whatever is takes, right?

You can download the album and have Mikumo sing on your phone at any time.

He can become aware, but plenty of Kawamori male protags become aware only to go for the other option or even a third option.

HOW DOES SHE DO IT?

>but plenty of Kawamori male protags become aware only to go for the other option or even a third option.
Like whom?

Find yourself a boy who looks at you like Hayate looks at Freyja

When?

Don't fucking say Alto

>Nobody mentions Hayate, or his feelings.
I was the one like "HOLY SHIT, HAYATE REACTED TO A GIRL" when he blushed at Freyja

Fucking Arad

You and me both Sup Forumsnon, it was pretty hype

I really like the "let's just draw the eyes however the fuck we want whenever we want" approach. Looks pretty sweet.

I'm shipping for Mikumo to win.

I bet Mikumo will develop a bond with Hayate in the last 3 episodes and she will win.