HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/political_updates/prez_track_oct06
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off shill its 4d chess

Meaningless. Almost all polls are biased and people are being brainwashed to hate anything that benefits them.

You can't hide from FACTS drumpftard!

I can improve his score by 70 points in seconds. watch.

67 Disapprove
32 Approve

NET 35

70 points, WINNING

>and people are being brainwashed to hate anything that benefits them
This. It's the same reason so many Americans are strongly against universal healthcare.

>decide to do a poll
>cherry pick various neighborhoods for political bias
>DRUMPF HAS A 12% APPROVAL RATINGS
>BLOOOMPH GONNA BE IMPEACHED
>COMRAD BERNIE 2020!!!! XDXDXD
>VIVA LA MEXICO

Media showed the game in 2016, no one takes polls seriously anymore.

Rasmussen has him at 46 percent

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/political_updates/prez_track_oct06

Didn't we learn about polls after what happened with the election?

FLUMPF BTFO! POLLS DON'T LIE, GRUMPKINS!

In other news, Trump has a 2% chance to win the election according to polls.

Holy shit he'll never beat Hillary now.

Fake (((News))) and gay.

Polls? You mean like the ones who said that he had no chance of winning the election? Yeah I don't take those seriously.

This. They are the most reliable. And you can not support him and still vote for him, which is what will happen in 2020 when Dems puts up Clinton 2.0

I'm glad our polls are so accurate in America.

(((polls)))

Is that why Hillary got 3 million more votes than Drumpf?

No one (should) believes msm. Just remember right on election night when trump was announced as the winner the stock market reacted by dipping down. Immediately msm put it on their ticker. The bbc did the same during brexit. Shockingly when the stock market started doing well they stopped reporting it.

If the election taught us anything, it's that 'polls' are simply made up and untrustworthy.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

JUST YESTERDAY TRUMP HAD A RECORD HIGH IN 2 OTHER POLLS

True. Conservatives are the single most brainwashed group in the entire country and they take pride in it.

AP also said that he wouldn't win the nomination or the presidentacy.

No. You're thinking of illegal beaners in California and the residents of Chicago's graveyards.

It actually proves my point, faggot.

Hillary could have won all of Commiefornia and won by 10 million votes, and lost the electoral college vote and and election.

Most polling is just dog shit and should be taken as a grain of salt.

Its sad to see someone of my heritage who is so pathetic and cucked. I really hope thats a proxy.

I bet you kneel to the Queen, faggot.

because generally we don't actually talk about universal healthcare we talk about universal health insurance and insurance is a fucking scam

>polls

>polls
kys potato nigger.

How is it meaningless when said people are necessary to get Trump reelected

yeah a lot of people forget her 3 million came straight from califorina. she was losing the popular vote the entire night until cali was called.

she won cali with the largest gap between dem vs rep in history. you can literally take 4 million votes away from her in cali, act like they were never cast at all, and she still WINS cali but loses the national popular vote. that's how big she won the toxic state known as cali.

i don't know about you, but 3 million nignogs, spics, and liberal white shit heads in cali don't represent the rest of america and its 49 states.

what i find pretty ironic about people who shit on the electoral college. all you're doing is replacing the electoral with popular vote. shifting power away from smaller states to bigger states that live in their own fantasy land like cali where they think communism works even though they're all millionaires because of capitalism.

I swear that soyboy uses a bot

Because if you were right, Hillary would be president because she was in with fucking 98.7%. So shut the fuck up about polls

ITT: people that think polls are fake when they were actually accurate, it was just the pollsters that predicted Hillary winning were completely wrong.

That being said, Gallup is the only reliable poll and it has him at 39% approval.

>liberals couldn't beat trump even with only 31 percent of the country behind trump, a 4 to 1 majority

Lmfaooooooo

Rubbish, Rasmussen was most accurate election run, they have him at 46 approval now.
I'm onto you (((Gallup))) CEO, Ras for life.

>people that think polls are fake when they were actually accurate
>they were actually accurate
>it was just the pollsters that predicted Hillary winning were completely wrong
>they were actually accurate
>completely wrong
so even though the overwhelming majority of polls where wrong, they were accurate, but wrong, but its fake news to say they were fake but they were wrong but accurate.
>hurr some where right!
when people bitch about the polls, they're bitching about how the majority were embarrassingly wrong.

What about the pre election polls....

Oh wait...

>it was just the pollsters that predicted Hillary winning were completely wrong.
which was most of them, by double-digit margins.

Look at the picture of the effeminate twat that posted. Immediately disregard.

Holy bait batman

You're not Irish. Fuck off plastic paddy

This. They are some of the most low-info voters ever, and they easily sway based upon something they read on Fox or Breitbart, or worse Infowars. They reject anything that doesn't fall into their already preconceived notions of the world, even if it negatively affects them (like when they bash the EPA, which was started under a Republican)

This shit tier bait. I almost (You)'d with a seriousness.

He needs to be doing a much better job. Stop picking fights everyday, get some legislative wins and stop burning bridges, his approval rating will go up.

yeah, just like the poll done by the media that says people are trusting the media more and trump less. I trust polls, they are never ever wrong and have no bias behind them

t. jackeen

sure

He has 46% approval in the Rasmussen poll. Much more reliable than an AP Poll.

>going back to polls again
1.8% chance he'll win, might i remind you

Holy shit...

>Panel members were randomly
drawn from AmeriSpeak, and 1,150 completed the survey
>In addition, blacks were sampled at a higher rate than their proportion of the population for reasons of analysis. The overall margin of sampling error for the 337 completed interviews with blacks is +/- 5.7 percentage points at the 95 percent confidence level including the design effect.
Blacks were 29% of the people polled. Then, later in the actual poll, they claim that only 12% of the people polled identify as black.

Polls are totally not made up either.

Can we get a poll on the reliability of MSM polling?

Are these the same pollsters who predicted a Hilliary win?

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Gallup: 39%
Rasmussen: 46%
YouGov: 42%
PPP (D): 42%

SAGE

What’s Hillary’s rating again?

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

>republican meme flag
>how do you do fellow alt righters!

Literally fake

Hahaha ah

This PROVES only rural and suburban retards voted for drumpf. Thankfully you've seen the light of day