The Final Redpill:

The Final Redpill:
Do you think that if as humans grouped up and took DMT together while meditating that we would be able to congregate and contact greater forces? Why has nobody tried this before? The energy we have together and through meditation is strong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tfw you don't realize DMT entities are demiurgic archons.

Yeah. This is been experimented with alread too.

kids

The archons posed as machine elves and aliens to trick people hardcore. SAD!

I've met entities a lot meditating and sometimes they take the form of Zionist symbols. When I sought out the energy of Las Vegas a day after the attack it was very negative, very murky, brown energy.

Links if you have any

lmao I just realized this could be read as a shtpost, I meant I saw the symbols yesterday I don't always or even until then. It was like Moloch had invaded my headspace.

>use drugs to connect The Force

Not everyone has had a blessed life in this time with so many distractions and chemicals shortcuts are just as valid imo

anyone got some good sauce about psychedelics? every now and then you read about their benefits and redpilling abilities on pol. never understood it really

is that a death god or something, cause its creepy af

>tfw deep jungle yogis and shaman rate DMT an 8/10 vs their 10/10 unassisted meditation

You mean like Convergence from Dead Space?

yeah bro drugs are like a gateway to the 11th dimension. You should do it. No? What the fuck are you, a faggot? Fucking pussy!

IT CAN TAKES DOZENS OF PSYCHEDELIC EXPERIENCES TO BECOME COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO UTILIZE THEM AS A TOOL TO TRAVEL INWARDS AND FIND GOD INSIDE YOURSELF.

BUT IT IS POSSIBLE
YOU CAN GET THE UNDERSTANDING OF GOD.
COMPED.
IF YOU MEDITATE AND MAKE IT YOUR MISSION TO CONQUER AND UTILIZE PSYCHEDELICS FOR THEIR TRUE PURPOSE.

PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOMS ARE THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT OF KNOWLEDGE.

THE REVEAL THE GOD THAT HIDES RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES AND INSIDE OF US.

THIS INFO IS ACCURATE.
CONSIDER IT....
COMPED

Entheogens are best used alone and during meditations focusing on love/relief/healing.

DMT would be a solid choice however the synthetic chemicals used for extraction have substantial effects on the experiences.

Organic or die

This reminds me of when world leaders of all countries came together and said, what if there was an alien invasion we would all be one and fight the enemy together. As soon as the aliens left or were killed they would be right back to where they were.

no.

Did those fucking god damned hippies change our society? No they ran like cowards and licked the boot of their master.

THis is funny but 99.8.34% accurate

Weed before anything else, do it and then try to understand.
Do it again then try to understand.
Repeat until you can't learn.
Do in whatever order you want: DMT, Peyote, LSD, Psyclobin, 3-meo-pcp, Salvia, Ketamine.
Remember what they all teach you, remember at all times that our bodies are tools for our true selves. We are a part of a much greater energy.

Do those with weed too. Then after all of that take a break, wonder what you are, realize who you are, love who you are, learn what you are, be amazed at how much there is to love. Once you know that life is powered by love, once you realize that is the foundation of meditation then you must meditate.

Meditate.

Meditate.

Meditate.

Nobody becomes anything be being negative energy. The gods of our existence all are because of their extremely positive presence in the world. The true is we live in a generation of gods. Everyone here has the potential to become a god if they want to you just have to believe in yourself enough.

There is ALWAYS something to learn and know. This is the best advice I can give you.

i love you. it's always good to know other people have figured it out the hard way ;)

When I took LSD I realized we're all slaves in a fictional reality, while the kikes live in actuality. They come here like a game to torture you pathetic curs.

Before reaching enlightenment, Buddha fasted for six years. Eventually, it became clear to Siddhartha that extreme physical discipline would not lead to liberation.

That's your paranoia speaking. Negativity is powerful.

>Why has nobody tried this before?
the masons/elites do this all the time

>Why has nobody tried this before?

You're probably too young to remember Grateful Dead shows.

>doesn't test the naptha for a clean evap before salting

I hate to say it, but most of the people here are UNWORTHY of the highest techniques of meditation... whether combined with good dmt or not. Hate in the heart.

What do you think of chaos magick ?

Yea like the negativity generated by eating the pineal gland of a tormented child in satanic ritual.

Chaos Magick is a redundancy

What do you think the pineal gland does? Type from your heart.

Naturally it should save or condemn yourself when you die, but in satanic ritual It lets the kikes speak with the fallen devils among us in this hell as if face to face.

No. DMT is a drug that unfocuses the mind. Only pure sober introspection will make people achieve magic.

own the measurement of time, and you own the mind.

12:60 / 13:20

(((Julian, Gregorian))) / Galactic

what happens if the gland is calcified?

they stole this from zelda breath of the wild

Every time I'm on psychedelics I feel a connection to God. I was actually an atheist my entire life until I had my first trip. I'm not sure if I'm a Christian but I do believe in a God and the negative energies that try to force me off the right path. I wish I could trip again but all of my recent trips have been bad because I don't know how to embrace love and cower when negative forces present themselves.

You get stuck in a loop of memories and experiences.

magic mushrooms aren't here by accident

>death.jpg

You know that's a statue of the Buddha at the end of his long fast, right?

How do I break free of this? Why did the Jews do this?

Or rather you create an illusion based on your memories and experience but are trapped in a perpetual loop.

I post on [s4s]

Drugs are a blue pill user you know it's true.

The kikes think you worthless cattle to be used. I think living a devout life by the teaching of Jesus Christ can save you.

>Roommate gets into weed
>It's not addictive lol
>Can barely go a day without smoking
>Starts getting into harder shit (shrooms, DMT, acid, etc.)
>Spends all day watching some youtuber faggot talking about meeting entities and shit
>Literally can't talk for 15 minutes without changing topics to drugs
>Sounds like a huge pretentious faggot whenever he talks about things he experiences
>Wants to quit his job (aerospace engineer at Lockheed Martin) so he can not be afraid of random drug tests
>Now wants to move in with his dealer

Drugs, not even once. Used to be a cool guy too.

the afterglow i get from ketamine is phenomenal
i haven't gone into the hole yet but if i've been using it over the night i feel amazing for at least a few days after
the spergy thought patterns just go away and i feel comfortable in myself

Dissos cure autism.
Literally.
I was cured by dxm. My friends on Sup Forums were cured. It works 100%

I'm in

Hush, let the LARPer druggies waste their money and kill themselves off

You ever looked in Natural Law? youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

what's it like in there?
tell us a message from within while you're there.

I'm 12 minutes in, this is pretty good.
What's the gist of it?

DMT Joe Rogan.

Don't take psychedelics unless you're willing to risk having permanent bogpill glasses.

Pretty much but theres peace beyond that

Sounds pretty gay to me