Why did they stop covering for him?

Why did they stop covering for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/12/20/business/media/the-weinstein-brothers-have-oscar-gold-now-they-need-some-cash.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He’s not the power broker he was in the 90s.

They have to toss us some cake now and then

I'd say both these are true. (((They))) have to throw one of their own to the wolves now and then to keep us appeased. (So don't be fooled.)

Also, it's possible that he offended the wrong person via his activities. He used to be uber-powerful, but he's slipped a bit, as one of the above posters noted. You gotta keep raking in the cash to keep your status in Hollywood. I mean, the whole industry's in a major slump right now (nobody's fault but their own too) and so they probably also want to scapegoat and sacrifice Weinstein for that. He IS a sacrifice, we know how (((they))) think, now, don't we?

They hope that sacrificing him will bring renewed success and profit. Lamb to the slaughter. Moloch needs his tribute.

But I'd also look for someone more currently powerful than Weinstein, who's related to, attached to, or otherwise invested in and/or cares about some woman who was genuinely harmed and traumatized by Weinstein. Could be an old beef or more recent, doesn't matter--there's probably a revenge element here. More than one, even. He's done enough bad shit to have a LOT of enemies, male and female both. (Especially if he did kids.) I'm smelling a white knight or two at work here though.

My cousin used to work with him and his brother said they were really nice guys this is some kind of psy-op coming out of the anti-semite White House and that nazi faggot Trump

I doubt hed try anything w Obama's daughter but that was the first thing I thought as far as messing with the wrong person when I heard this was going down

>555-Come On Now

So he could battle the NRA

I don't know but I like to believe that he tried his magic on an intern and she broke down and told her daddy.

They just threw one token jew under the bus

Prolly thought he could get away with it at this point. Narcissism is a hell of a drug.

He can't pay them off anymore

nytimes.com/2015/12/20/business/media/the-weinstein-brothers-have-oscar-gold-now-they-need-some-cash.html

no friend in the White House

Jews are not your enemy, Sup Forums, even though many of them are on the evil side.

Your enemy is feminization and "domestication" of the Western male that has been going on for centuries now.

>inb4 "kike" -- a proud goy

You know this is what happened.

shouldn't there be a shitstorm on Sup Forums about this?

>Having that much forehead hair and not doing something about it

#JustNiggerThings

>Rail thin
>That head shape with the protruding jaw/forhead

Separated at birth?

He either fucked something up or hes old and out of the loop so not worth protecting.
IF he was a major player in organizing celeb support for Clinton then her political aspirations ending means he has no worth any more. His security could have been contingent upon his little network all supporting Clinton.

Jesus Christ what a fucking ugly monster.

Mr Weinstein stop molesting young girls
>oy vey don't be so antisemitic! This is a right wing conspiracy against me!

Jews: not even once

>do it once
>fine, you've done us good we'll cover for you
>go on to do it for decades
You don't get a free pass forever. How is this hard to understand?

I've vaguely known who this guy is for year, and just by looking at him, I've always known he was the exact kind of person they're now claiming he is.
I mean, look at that fucking kike.

to kill Hillary 2020 run

because feminism isn't tainted by genetic predispostion amirite goy?

Nothing would surprise me. That's a good guess.

>Your enemy is feminization and "domestication" of the Western male that has been going on for centuries now.
...and the Jews had nothing to do with that.

Naff off.

Women are unironically starting to get more power in the workplace. Stuff that was okay 20 years ago isn't okay now. Things change OP

It's called hair you baldie white boi

He was obviously still 'in' when Obama sent Malia to work for him in January, so it wasn't an issue related to the Trump election. Something happened between then and now.

it's because him and his brother have lost power in the company. they're getting pushed out. notice how the stuff that leaked isn't really bombshell or law-breaking, it's just meant to be salacious enough to destroy his reputation so he can be pushed aside.

There are seriously much worse accusations against him than there are against Cosby.

I think Hollywood, at least "old Hollywood" as represented by Weinstein, has largely been made expendable to the DNC. With so many normies waking up, it's trance like hold on society is wanting... Just look at the box office numbers. So, they sacrifice one of their own who is no longer useful because he is more useful to say "Look, Hollywood is cleaning up it's act, no pedos here anymore, no sir!"