Did Mussolini want to be like a hollywood villain?

Did Mussolini want to be like a hollywood villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
youtube.com/watch?v=fRXw-kou9MA
youtu.be/FLXm1uKLgdA
youtube.com/watch?v=aAwgIwjhEvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hollywood robbed mussolinis personality like kikes.

Man, Mussolini had some siiiiiick graphic designers

Other way round, our cartoonish villains are inspired by subhumans like him and Hiter.

This.
Loaded answer. They're modeled like the fascists in order to program us to hate them.

The propaganda was there since the war when they were our enemy. The fascist look just stuck as what we default to when we think of a cartoon villain.

>subhumans like him and Hiter.
The eternal anglo, everyone. Gtfo

>subhumans like him and Hiter
Fuck off Momentum.

the first fashwwave in history and it is glorious

looks like something out of a dystopian novel

Si

You have to be incredibly cucked to defend Hitler and be French. Bravo

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU

Facist aesthetic is always good looking.

It kind of worked against them in the end, with them ending up making fascism look cool because they're so "bad"

I dont agree with facism but the way it all looked is pretty amazing.

This was an advertising poster for the elections of 1934. People could chose if they approved a list of fascist MPs for the Italian Parliament.

>Fascists had the best Iconology
>Wikipedia: Iconology is a method of interpretation in cultural history and the history of art used by Aby Warburg
>Anti semitic Autism triggered, must click
>Abraham Moritz Warburg, known as Aby Warburg (June 13, 1866 – October 26, 1929), was a German art historian and cultural theorist who founded a private Library for Cultural Studies
>look up family
>Warburg Haus, Hamburg
>Paul and Max Warburg
>history flashes before my eyes
>FED, Gold for Lenin, Bolshevik Revolution... EVERYTHING

It's hard to keep it together sometimes. The knowledge flying around in my head would put people into deep depression for years. When will it end Sup Forums? WHEN DOES IT END?

You have to be incredibly cucked to NOT defend Hitler

>british
>ruined white civilization
>jew puppet
>calls someone a cuck
w e w
e
w

>The knowledge flying around in my head would put people into deep depression for years.

easy there autismo

Si

French were treated very well by us especially when you consider tha they declared war.

Never. Listen to Jordan Peterson, improve yourself so that you can improve your own life. Dont let all this shit get you user.

youtube.com/watch?v=fRXw-kou9MA

No doubt, they had style and I don't dispute that for a second. I only meant that him and Hitler themselves were subhumans because they were literally insane.

You literally have no idea leave. At some point, you start digging your own rabbit hole, bloody fingers, pain without end.... only to discover a cave, a cave so huge you can't even begin to fathom it's magnificence... only to discover that this cave is a done of never ending pain and suffering. People like you haven't even gotten their hands dirty, you don't even know about the rabbit hole. Once you reach a certain stage, it's absolutely soul crushing.

SI SI SI SI SI SI

That is what they want you to think.

You're taking this shit too personally, filling a void of personal relationships with a distaste for the larger world. Find some friends, faggot.

>Listen to Jordan Peterson, improve yourself so that you can improve your own life.

I went past the likes of Jordan Peterson years ago. His "ideas" are the entry redpill for the lost, lacking guidance, the males growing up void of a masculine father figure. When you watch Jordan Peterson thinking "yeah he is right but I've read about ideas like this 10 years ago" then you look for something else.

In 1000 yrs ppl will still know his name.

Will anyone remember yours?

youtu.be/FLXm1uKLgdA

Mussolini was totally obsessed by the new media and usually preferred radio and cinema as favorite means of communication to the masses.
He was a game changer just like Trump changed the world of politics with his tweets.

embrace the chaos

Well I guess thats true. I only recently started listening to him, he mentions a lot of things I thought of myself (but he describes and shows it of course much much better than I ever could + some new things).

I still dont think you should let all the knowledge freak you out, it should make you stronger and your path in life.

>You're taking this shit too personally
Spoken like a true apathetic hedonist

>Find some friends, faggot.
I'm a husband and father, I have enough friends (not the ones on kikebook). I wrote the same things like you 5-6 years ago.

Wtf are you talking about kraut? Do you mean iconography?

well shit, you got me there

dammit

F U T U R I S M

Also just out of interest can you name me some of the other things you decided to watch/listen/read?

>it should make you stronger and your path in life.

True, and that has happened, ..... BUT it doesn't get better if you have not transmitted your own "enlightenment" to others. Because knowledge alone doesn't bring you happiness, you have to actually apply that knowledge towards useful things. Just knowing your problems and shortcomings isn't enough. And when "your problems" enthrall whole civilizations, then it is hard to live with the burden of "knowledge".

You use a deplorevole fantatrashjapanfilm if you search better i have found Hitler subliminal

First some "intro knowledge"

>be male
>divorced parents, no father figure
>start reading into psychology/psycho-analysis to fix your own shit, take care of your shortcomings

Done that, been there (age 16-22)

>start Uni along the way, do Physics, natural science of the highest order, easy understanding of maths/statistics.
>Other things become easy, pattern recognition and general understanding of non-physics information (reading any kind of paper, i.e. medicine, psychology, history etc... reads like Harry Potter when I was 16yo)
>go towards the Sup Forums recommended resources

So far I'm not quite sure about the amount of books consumed, probably forgotten a few. In the last 4 years I went through nearly 30.000 pages. One must get a "complete picture" (not possible, but one can try) of the sciences that make us understand the human world: Psychology, Biology, Medicine, Sociology, History, Philosophy and Economy. With these topics, you will grasp a grander concept of what it's all about. Of course I could now list a lot of "good" books where you wouldn't know where to start with. Thus, I would say "some essentials":

>Tragedy and Hope by Quigley
>The Culture of Critique by McDonald
>Basic Economics by Sowell
>Psychology and Life by Zimbardo

These alone would occupy your mind for quite some time... and these are just the beginning of the rabbit hole

After ~2 years on Sup Forums you know most of the redpills and then the depression turns to refusal to surrender.

>then the depression turns to refusal to surrender.

yeah haha what an awful world it would have been had he won, nothing at all like the progressive and multicultural diverse utopia we are currently experiencing

my pineal gland is peaking

Thank you user, I will take a look at those!

Also, if you get "bored" of reading, I recommend you watch the new docu "Europe The last Battle". Just google/jewtube it... it will get you an entry redpill about the last 150 years. It is 12 hours long, but it is really worth it. If I wouldn't have had this knowledge prior to watching it, then I probably would have drank myself into the hospital after the first 4 hours.

HELP NEEDED TO WAGE MEME WAR AGAINST THIS SJW MUSLIM NIGER:
All meme makers that want to halp pls report on that bread. Thanks in advance.

Why would you put highways through buildings?

For German standards, this is not a "high way", just a regular street. Also
>when you fucking can, what's stopping you?

Do you know how noisy that would be?

Childhood is idolizing Hitler. Adulthood is realizing Mussolini was the better choice.

Please chose a meme flag if you ate going to be posting retarded statements

the patrician choice is GLR though

(you) for refusal to surrender

great aesthetics on this one

Do you know that it wouldn't be any noisier compared to regular streets while living in a big city? Literally millions around the world live like this.

Yeah, I can see that Mussolini would be the preferred choice if your people got mixed with Arab/Muslim mongrels after the Roman Empire fell and the southern half of your country got "occupied"... it would not made have sense to go for race for the italian Fascists. I mean I work "closely" with two italian women, one from the north having blonde hair and green eyes, the other from the south having black hair, brown eyes and a nose that even the semites would be jealous off... It can't get any more obvious.

Tpbh I'm not familiar enough with GLRs policies to make a call on that.

These are the larper options. Adulthood is realizing that your countries founders were white nationalists and that you should follow their original vision and not try to attach yourself to crackpots or foreign dictators (unless of course you are german or Italian living in Germany or Italy).

Hiter was terrible oh my God, thank Muhammad that Shekelstein and Goldberg are safe now, they're like our greatest allies!

I'd say Mussolini's brand of fascism is more applicable to the United States as well. The chance for us to be an ethnostate passed us by pretty early on, plus we don't exactly have the same historical context as whites ancestral homelands across Europe do.

Then you better goddamn watch this ten times in a row.... FAGGOT

youtube.com/watch?v=aAwgIwjhEvI

Italy enacted racial laws. Mussolini declared Italians an Aryan race. This was without any prompting from hitler.

look aesthetic to me

lmao holy shit

I was watching Mussoini's old speeches. That guy was like a fucking cartoon character. Super interesting guy too.

Why don't we meme him more?

Yeah, the Warburg family are a banking family. Paul and Max Warburg had senior spots in the I.G. Farben and American I.G. Farben corporations during World War II, which were huge backers of Hitler and the Nazi movement. But, they played both fields, supporting the Allied forces as well. Same thing with Ford, General Electric, the BIS, CFR, and Rockefeller's Chase Bank, and of course the Federal Reserve of New York.

Everything is orchestrated, my friend. Nothing is spontaneous as far as domestic policies and foreign affairs.

>I'd say Mussolini's brand of fascism is more applicable to the United States as well.
Yes, NatSoc doesn't make much sense for the US. You would have three choices:

>Fascism go live on
>NatSoc and genocide of minorities
>NatSoc after balkanization of the US

Keep in mind, option #1 makes sense, but you will be semi brown mixed mongrels in 300 years. Not picking "race above all" is just making compromises because you don't want to lose your economic superiority.

It's true shit, faggot.

Look in the mirror for the real subhuman Muhammed.

Get to writing novels, user. Warn the world of the evil families controlling our world. Shit will not change if we don't unite to take them out of power.

Fascism loves aesthetics and romantic symbolism.

>Paul and Max Warburg had senior spots in the I.G. Farben and American I.G. Farben corporations during World War II

You don't give them enough credit because you "start" too late in the story. Paul Warburg was "brought" into the US to give these scheming bankers the idea for the FED before 1913. Paul Warburg is THE mind behind the FED. They helped funding the Bolshevik revolution, funneling the gold/money coming from Jacob Schiff to Lenin through their own bank. They made profit off of WW1 while being in the US and Germany. They were the CEO's of the IG Farben US and German part respectively (Paul in the US, Max in Germany). They were the major finacier for Kalergi, father of the EU and birth of the dream of the "middle brown negroid race with IQ90" and so on... the Warburgs are only second to the Rothschilds. If anyone deserves the #2 spot, the Warburgs have it. Their schemes/money somewhat dominated 1900-1950.

i want Mussolini hat

Yeah, check mate NAZI

Shit that looks fucking cool.

I, as an Amerifuck, prefer Big Mac by McDonald

you have to fight in WW1 to get one

Have you taken the icke pill yet user?

You end up taking the iron pill, lift and get yuge, buy a whole armory of weapons, stock up on resources, build a bunker, form a militia of 10,000 yuge spec-op trained men who all have a whole armory of weapons and stocked up on resources, crowdfund to buy tanks for your militia, further recruit across the country, form bases for your militia, and wait for the right time to challenge (((them))).

I have not. At some point, you have to focus a bit more on your own life and family to become happy. There is just "so much" you can incorporate while trying to stay happy. Especially going past 30yo, you tend to focus your focus and energy an family.

Jew partizan

Thanks for the knowledge, user. I remember reading about their family lineage, they got into banking around the late 1600s if I'm not mistaken. It's all off the top of my head though, haven't read shit on them in a while.