Re:Zero

Why does Subaru care about Emilia so much? He should just let her die and live with Rem.

Other urls found in this thread:

p.fuwafuwa.moe/lpkchd.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does he care about any of them so much?

There's an AU for that.
First off, it wouldn't be much of a long-running story if he gave up on his delusions and hangups and threw the plot the middle finger this early. And secondly, there's almost certainly something going on in regards to Satella that may or may not be compelling his obsession with Emilia.

The joke is that he doesn't care about her.

The joke is you.

Rem is a filthy subhuman and should be treated as such

This picture brings me peace

fuck off

>yfw Subaron is coming
Are you guys ready for it?

see

Half of country will be fucked over by Puck if she dies

>AU

Just call it fucking fanfiction, that's what it fucking is.

I fucking hate the term 'Alternate Universe' when it's used this way, your fanfiction is not an 'Alternate Universe' it's a shitty fucking fanfiction that you wrote.

Fuck off.

Why do people think Anastasia was acting reasonably?

She had literally no reason to tell Subaru she was exploiting him except to be a cunt. It was just them sharing info: she learned about her enemy's movements, Subaru learned weapons were being bought.

If she said nothing, she would've had a useful idiot in the Emilia camp, who she could talk to for information he was sure to spill.

He fell for nice clerk syndrome. Theres no saving him from his oneitis now.

The witch is manipulating his mind in order to make him feel stronger feelings for Emilia

The author wrote it you fucking idiot

Has the WN revealed why Satella chose Subaru in the first place?

Is the witch jealous of her though?

cuz i guess in vidya land where he lives in his mind getting some elf pussy is like getting 100 bjs at once

Then it's a fucking side story or what if scenario.

Still not an 'Alternate Universe' stop using terms that make it sound like you think the fiction is somehow real.

It makes you sound like a delusional fuckwad.

>Then it's a fucking side story or what if scenario.
This. The nips even have a word (Gaiden) for it.

More like a "what if" imo

There's an ongoing theory that Emilia is the Witch's body that her soul was separated from when she was sealed. The person known as 'Emilia' simply being some kind of personality that formed afterwards while the body was in 'Standby Mode'.

However my current theory is that Emilia is the Witch's NEW body, as in she plans to possess her body once certain pre-requisites have been met and is using Subaru to keep her alive until she's ready (and she's using Subaru because she's in creepy, obsessive love with him and isn't jealous because she plans to be Emilia eventually anyway).

He wants to save the kids and Ram he barely mentions Emilia this episode.

She blames him for fucking over her knight Julius (although it was Julius who starts shit).

Best girl deserves a dakimakura

Yeah, I'm back

kek

Fuck, I actually laughed.

DELETE

Before he got Rem it would be understandable, but who needs some inferior elf bitch when he got superior blue haired meido?

Because he is a shut in, and she is his surrogate safe place since he can't get back to his home anymore.

Wasn't Julius just trying to save him from an even worse beating from the other knights? I remember hearing something about him playing the bad guy for Subaru

That's some autism you have there. Side Story doesn't get the point across correctly as there are ones that fit in the story and ones that go the IF route. IF routes = AU.

But seeing as you didn't even know it was written by the author you're obviously just some retarded shitposter.

Because Subaru is a good guy, and Emilia is a good girl.They want each other to be happy.

This episode showed how every candidate is an asshole, Emilia is probably the only decent person, she deserve Subaru's loyality and respect.

Green has autism, as if that wasn't obvious by her thinking they were at the royal candidate meeting for drinks.

Red is evil

Purple was doing fine until she decided to fuck with him because Julius got fucked over by him.

ALERT
L
E
R
T

WAS THAT THE FUCKING
DRAGON?
R
A
G
O
N
?

Would you protect her smile?

BEETLEJUICE

No. It's the White Whale of Gluttony.

no. The dragon has much fluffier fur.

A female Subaru would be best girl, I want to see her get beaten up and humiliated.

>Red
What was even up with her rage? I watched the scene several times and was none the wiser as to why that bothered her so much, especially seeing as this whole time she's been totally aloof and just finds everything amusing. But nah, licking my foot? That's crossing the line.

I think she and Crusch were trying to help him a little by telling him how not to get fucked in the future.

He doesn't. He cares about winning the game and getting his trophy.

>Everyone I know and love are about to be killed
>Crusch: Oh well next time bring something to trade

Real helpful there

>no OP again

wow fucking this anime

Because she likes to fuck around

I'm pretty sure Julius's "playing the bad guy" was in the same vein as > Look shitlord, I know you're dedicated and all, but you're useless. You need to recognize and address it.

It actually is though

When will subaru start keikakuing ? Next episode?

18 is when he finally gets his shit together

so why did orange get piss off when he was going to lick her feet?

Yea next time he finds loved ones autismo

if he dies he can literally come back and start bartering info against the 3 princesses against one another until he gets what he wants.

I think it's pretty clear that Crusch is very much a tough love character. She does what she can for him within her boundaries, and tries to knock some sense into him while she's at it. I don't understand the hate.

She doesn't care

Pretty sure they hate the anime there from what I saw after some user started posting his retard tier interpretation posts from there over here for upvotes

Most of Sup Forums's userbase comes from reddit

They don't know that.

Only Subaru knows this though. I meant in the long term for life.

C'mon, man. They literally shoehorned an exposition scene in so you'd understand that he did it to save Subaru, and even took a knock to his own reputation to do it.

Literally anime kino

p.fuwafuwa.moe/lpkchd.webm

Yea I'm sure most people would start living their life correctly after you tell them you won't save their family from being slaughtered.

Is the LN completed?

He wouldn't have had to save Subaru if he didn't goad him into insulting all the knights though

So who is going to read the new Yuzusoft and Saga Planets new games? I tried the trial of both and honestly I find Hanasaki and Sanoba Witch from last year much better.

What reason does she have to believe him about that? You expect her to rally a force to fight probably nothing? Even if she was sure about the cult, why do it? She still has to look out for herself and her camp first and foremost. Like I said, helpful and bro tier within her boundaries.

>using community as a line for what anime to watch

how does it feel to be a bitter sack of shit?

They're in medieval setting. Modern morals don't apply.

There's nothing helpful or brotier about it. She knows he's not lying. She just thinks

A) He's crazy
B) He's part of the witch cult and it's a trap.

I mean more with the other shit she's beein doing up until now. I agree that in this instance she probably just wanted him to fuck off because he was acting so off.

Where do I read this series online?

GOOD GOD did Subaru learn some harsh truths this episode:

>Haven't I already told you Natsuki Subaru? If your own lies do not convince you, they will not convince others. Because not once have you said you want to save Emilia.
Crusch spells it out for anyone still in fucking denial. Subaru doesn't do jack shit for anyone other than his own ego.

>What you just displayed was neither loyalty nor devotion. It was the dependency of a dog or the greed of a pig that knows only it's own desires!
Priscilla lays it all out. Subaru doesn't treat others as people. Only as objects of need or desire. And his inability to recognize the humanity others deserve makes him a beast himself.
And how does Subaru respond?
>Stuck up bitch forgot I saved her when we first met.
IN CASE ANYONE DOESNT STILL GET IT the narrative is drawing a parallel to every interaction and forming of relationships Subaru has had. It is a direct call back to both his rationalization that Emilia "owes him a debt she could never hope to repay" and a direct call back to him "rescuing" Rem, where afterwards him and Emilia discuss if he even saved her, or even was responsible for her harm in the first place.

>If you want to convince someone you are righteous, you need to show them something of merit. I see no such thing in you, Natsuki Subaru.
And Anastasia delivers the coup de grace for Subaru and the viewer. Subaru pretends his the noble hero of a light novel or video game based on his own sense if self-righteousness. And the otaku viewer who has been self-inserting into Subaru this entire time, and probably sputtering outrage at these "bitches and whores who just don't understand what a Nice Guy Subaru is and how much he sacrifices for them" is left in a state of impotent rage like Subaru is.

(1/2)

Do you think Subaru remembers the time when Rem tortured and killed him?

>Nothing you do will be changed.
Anastasia caps it off by calling out Subaru's belief that he can "fix" things through Return By Death, when all he has accomplished in the series is denying the ability of others to recognize him for who he truly iis, force them to conform to who he wants them to be, and has refused to attempt to fix any of his flaws.
I know the previous episode was hype like no other in the series because of the action and emotional sequences, but this episode so far is a peak thematic episode and moment for the series, and the fact the series can do both is part of the supreme mastery of it's craft

>a candidate's knight going around licking people's feet begging for favors
Come on, he's fucking pathetic. If seeing that shit doesn't make you want to kick his teeth in there's something seriously wrong with you.

Yes, but he doesn't hold it against her.

>all the while Rem is suffering through it all full brunt
just fuck me right up

>Rem tortured and killed him

Which never happened?

Rem killed him only two times

The first one was because he was acting really like a witch cult member by puking around

The second time she attacked him but the legs and throat were cut by ram

Usually, but when the favour is to save a village of innocents, your candidate, and the sister of your future mistress I have a bit more stick with it.

>Hey look guys I posted it again

Why do you keep posting this debunked and argued in multiple threads already bullshit from redit here?

Why does Emilia care about Subaru so much? She should just go out with someone not useless and let Subaru rot.

why would the witch cult kill their master's new body?

whatever it's going on I'm looking forward to the day its revealed, it's gonna be a nice shitshorm.

So she healed her because?

They are trying to ram triple the content into the last half. I for one, am glad.

What about what Rem sees in him? He must have some redeeming features if she's willing to put up with all this shit all day every day

She doesn't have many friends, Subaru is nice and doesn't hate her.

What was that paper he has about to rip up?

I thought that all seemed pretty well reasoned. What's bullshit about it?

I hope someone eventually points this out to him.

>Subaru doesn't do jack shit for anyone other than his own ego.
Yea saving the people he cares about, how egotistical and wrong!

Too much bait

It's just her personality to try and help people in need, since everyone hates her and she wants to go against the stigma.

So wait. Does the white whale devour Rems existance or does Gluttony? Ive heard very conflicting things from LN readers

How about you go check out the replies in all the other threads which you handwaved off or shifted points on

Which candidate would you knight

He's a colossal idiot. It's a measure of her contempt for him that she doesn't even think it's worth being careful with him.

Crusch just did. At the present moment his priorities are more focused on massacre than Emilia.