Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-mRz1JlF87c
twitter.com/MuslimIQ/status/916012272883027971
twitter.com/MuslimIQ/status/916127766415896577?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=qoI4G1fWmEQ
youtu.be/6gkbj5bY6AE
history.com/this-day-in-history/shaka-zulu-assassinated
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

any comment on his outstanding felony warrants?

his mammy described him as a good boy i cant believe those cops did this!!!

We need to only hire black cops, black female cops, problem solved

Raise my children, feel the drums
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-mRz1JlF87c

>Qasim Rashid, Esq.
>MuslimIQ

What exactly goes through their heads when they try to run away like this?

Why nigger always run?

oh boy
another honorary astronaut

Ok, this time a chimp out is gonna be warranted--not that it matters cuz they'd do it anyway.
inb4 bootlickers quadruplethink why it's ok for a cop in no danger to fire without warning.

Qasim Rashid fucking sand nigger

Wait since when killing niggers is bad

I have not heard enough about this to make a judgement. I am not prepared to consider a random Twitter feed as reliable information.

>points a gun at police
>gets shot

wtf thats rayciss kill whitey

> acting like theres a problem by this

I dont see why they shot a fleeing man, but the moment niggers or anyone decide to resist arrest, the balls on the court for justifiable homicide in the line of duty. Fuck whether arguing deadly force was "needed" in that specific context, its always warranted

Look, I know you're trying to generate strife

But this nigger had a knife. He wasn't complying. He was nervous. He took off when officers tried to cuff him and turned toward them after he got a good two to three foot distance.

If that doesn't necessitate all three officers opening fire on you like you were a fucking turkey shoot, I don't know what does.

He dindo nuffin.

It's only called a lynching because he's black and the cop allegedly was white. MUH BLACK PRIVILEGE!!!

wow you are a fucking retard

He got those bullets comped, what's the big deal?

what did you watch?
the guy ran away and the cop shot him.
no reason for deadly use of force.

>but the moment niggers or anyone decide to resist arrest,
why not whites too?

>#takeaknee
The cops should start kneecapping these uppity niggers.

If only they could have gotten him in his twenties. He’s probably already spawned 8 niglets.

the weird thing is- BLM never latches on to cases like this. just something i've kinda noticed over the years. i bring up a case like this, and BLMfags are like "hmmm never heard of him," i send them the story, and they forget about it
yet they still believe trayvon martin was a saint and that michael brown had his hands up
it's sad, because they should be on the side of more cut and dry police idiocy/abuse/violence yet only seem to care about the (what i'd call) shades of gray cases that are more divisive in general,.. so people who aren't already on their side look at it and think that BLM is crying wolf
like mattress girl- if they're not equally outraged about cases of clear and prosecuted police malfeasance/malice as they are about bandwagon "he didn't do anything wrong" bullshit, it looks to the average person like they're crying wolf and hurt ACTUAL victims of police brutality
i should think that racists on Sup Forums would have noticed this by now and actually begun to support them in further discrediting themselves

you all have brains if you're reading this. try to use them once in a while

I don't blame the cops for shooting him. Runs, then looks like he reaches into the front of his pants and is turning towards the cops. I would have shot and I'm not even a cop.

Wasn't he a crack dealer or was that the last gud boi?

>niggers be like
>"day ain't not allowed to shot ya in da back, yo"
>"das raycis just cuz he a black man"

yeah niggers watch it again and again and again

he had a warrent out
he was trying to run from the cops
fuck that nigger no one cares

you could argue that the officer shot too early but the reasons are not clear

fuck niggers

He did something at sometime to deserve it, don't cry yourself to sleep.

S

Yes, because cops should assume that someone running away is always running to escape capture... Have you even seen the video of the traffic stop where the guy ignored the cops orders, ran back to his car, grabbed a rifle, and then murdered the cop while he was screaming for mercy? Every cop sees that video to avoid dying like that.

Whites are killed by the police at a higher rate than blacks, senpai

>why no reading comprehension?

Aspiring rapper?

The guy had a knife. He had a warrant out for his arrest. He was sweating bullets nervous and attempted to plead with the officers not to take him to jail even though they had 100% irrefutable cause to detain this man.

And then he made the choice to bolt before they could get the handcuffs on.

Black people, it's time to wake up and understand that jail is significantly more preferable to the hot lead slugs you *WILL* catch if you do anything shady.

he mammy*

I don't understand why they shot him? I slowed the video down and it doesn't look like he even tried to pull a weapon or look like he was. Why didn't they tackle or him or use non-lethal force to subdue him? This genuinely looks bad.

Heartychuckle.jpg

>twitter.com/MuslimIQ/status/916012272883027971

The nigger obviously bolted with a knife. And that was the end of it's life...

Proof that cops shoot blacks and coddle whites. #JawDropping

twitter.com/MuslimIQ/status/916127766415896577?s=09

god damn I love my country

>All he did was flee from justice and try to escape punishment for his many, terrible crimes! He was totally innocent!

Another one bites the dust. Good job, boys.

Was just starting to turn his life around, started going to church again, he was enrolled in some kind of workshop. He dindu nuffin.

Remind me leftists

How many court reviews went in the favor of the niggers?

Cops literally do nothing wrong. We need to teach people (especially browns) not to run.

>this time a chimp out is gonna be warranted-

No it isn't, he ran from police and he's a nigger he deserved death.

sounds like the nigger was the one who said he was 'about to shoot' someone and kinda look like he may have pulled a gun??

dude had multiple warrants out. then he bolts from the police. he very well could have turned around with a hidden weapon. he was considered dangerous at that point so the cop put him down.

>Esquire
Why?

>run away from cop
>get shot
why are people outraged by this?

0:36. pause that shit. what do you think this is

>Commit many, heinous crimes
>Get caught by police
>Resist arrest and attempt to flee to protect yourself from punishment for the constant, felonious, harmful behavior that you force on your own community
>Get shot
How you milk-drinking petunia boys can possibly not think this is justified is just inconceivable to those of us with functioning brains.

nice. waste this nigger.

I wish I pulled the trigger and then jumped on his disgusting subhuman nigger skull till it cracks

This is what happens when you try to inform Qasim Rashid, Esq. that his tweet was not only entirely uninformed but was sensationalist and false.

HYPERLUL triggered mudskin

why couldn't he shoot him in the leg?

He made a clear conscious decision to run , he knew full well the cops were armed.

While very alarming I don't consider this an appropriate circumstance to just kill someone who is running in the back... BUT I did find this and it looks like a gun, so this shooting is now 100% justified.

That is in fact something Sup Forums noticed quite some time ago. There is at least something of a problem with dubious police violence in this country; it's just not directed at blacks in particular and is almost entirely attributable to a police training culture which prioritizes officer safety above every other concern.

Sup Forums has frequently noticed that non-events like the shootings of Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin become major media spectacles, while shootings that are actually or at least to some extent questionable virtually never garner the same media coverage. The only explanations we've been able to come up with are the following:

>a foreign intelligence service is sowing racial discord in the US via social media directed at suggestable people, in particular blacks, liberals, and other retards
>(((establishment media))) is simply flaunting their power over fact and effectively daring anyone to challenge the narrative and be exposed as a "racist"

Few other conclusions seem possible.

knife

it must be so much fun shooting a nigger

Notice an Arab is tweeting this? They have an invested interest and tearing down our society and replacing it with their preferred system of government (Sharia) so they pander to the dindus, they need their foot soldiers.

>felon
>run
>shot
Rinse and repeat until the country is free

because he was a nigger

pause it at 0:36. it's clear as day he has a knife.

Why don't cops have bolos for shit like this? I mean, I hate black people more than the next guy, but this was probably unnecessaru

>stops
>turns and pulls something out of pants
>it was a knife
Niggers are not smart, but neither are you.

Looks a lot more like a gun than a knife, even how he wields it.

They need their fascist foot soldiers (Bad cops) so they must demonize the cops that did their job right (good cops) while created Racial unrest.

>Ain't no way I'm finna pay no mufuggin child support

If you escape detainment, run from a cop, and then turn around while holding a black object in your hand within 10 feet from a cop...

you will be shoot

maybe they should teach this to nigs in school instead of trying to teach them numbers?

i havent
link?

That's blood you dumb cunt.

Moron defending an officer using deadly force, when it isn't warranted and he simply could have tased him or run after him. That's why countries like germany have fit cops, so they don't start shooting at people bc they can't be bothered to run for more than 5 seconds. You fucktard should know better.

youtube.com/watch?v=qoI4G1fWmEQ

Yeah, pulling a knife or gun while fleeing he was toast at that point. Least we safe tax dollars by not shipping him off to NiggerU for the rest of his life.

I'm not a cop , but imagine being in the cop's position.
>guy runs away while pulling something out of his pocket
>option 1: probably nothing , let's just continue chasing him and see what happens
>option 2: shoot the motherfucker before he shoots you
which would you take? would you take the risk of option 1? I know I wouldn't.

Once his hands were no longer visible to the police, he is in essence "reaching". If he had a weapon in his waste-band, he could have used his body as cover and fired very quickly. Your hands must be visible AT ALL TIMES or YOU RISK GETTING FUCKING SHOT STUPID NIGGERS!!!

HE DIDNN DU NUFFIN BRUH BAKA DIS WHY DEM PLAYAS BE KNEELING N SHIT HE DIDDNN DO NUFFIN

No it is warranted. Once someone takes off running, you don’t know what their intentions are. Maybe he had a gun in his pants he could’ve pulled out while running and turned and fired, maybe he could’ve led them into an ambush. Maybe he could be going to take someone hostage.

Once you run, you become a threat to others, and the police have a responsibility to those people, not some braindead chimp that can’t understand how the present behavior affects the future.

>Now niggers will travel from all over the country to "protest" by burning down their ghetto neighborhoods and stealing shit from stores because they need their gibmedatz reparations

The dindu circle of life.

When you run you start a situation where the cops now have adrenaline pumping and the realm of the unknown is entered.

Yes, the guy shouldn't have been shot. Do I sympathize with him though? Hell no. Cops do terrible shit all the time, but I completely get why they did this. He shouldn't have run, when you do that you're only putting everyone at risk, including yourself, as this nigger just found out.

I really hate this video, his scream break my heart.

lol yeah lets just let an armed suspect run away he totally wont carjack someone or take a hostage

if someone ran after him they could easily get stabbed or shot

see this: youtu.be/6gkbj5bY6AE

it's safer to just drop em

he had a knife you dumb nigger

> guy runs away
> finds someone to take hostage
> situation has now massively escalated
Wew lad

Bullets

I don't see jack shit. Only thing I see is a guy turning bc the cop threatens to shoot him and 1 milisecond later a cop shooting at said individual without at least giving him the chance to stop.

The police car's headlights reflect off of the left side of the "blood" at 0:59-1:00

Not to mention he now poses a risk to others by running, the other people that the cop has the duty to protect. He might run in front of traffic and cause an accident or take someone hostage and use them to bargain with the cops. He might run them into an ambush The police have no responsibility to corral you peacefully if you don’t comply, that black men are the ones who never comply doesn’t make police “racist”.

There isn't a single white guy in that photo.
>genocide

I want criminals to start doing ninja-run while escaping from cops in attempt to stop themselves from being shot.

Jesus Christ Sup Forums is being invaded with a bunch of racist retards. What matters is civic nationalism. We all Donald Trump and that's what matters.

Unnderrated

>Run from the police
>Get shot
WOOOOOOOW WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING PIGS WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST LET HIM RUN AWAY TO HIS HOMIES IT'S NOT LIKE HE'S A CRIMINAL BEING ARRESTED BECAUSE HE HAS OUTSTANDING WARRANTS

The Salt Lake County District Attorney's Office released body camera footage from three police officers involved in an arrested that ended with a fatal shooting. Wednesday the DA's office released the details about its finding, saying the lethal force was justified under Utah state law, used in defense. On Aug. 13, about 10 p.m., Patrick Harmon was shot and killed by Salt Lake City officer Clinton Fox after Harmon threatened to "cut you" while holding a knife and facing three officers close by, according to a report from the district attorney's office.

Fucking hell you people have a real problem with your police, this is murder; why not train policemen to actually run and tackle people? The guy was unarmed.

quick... get the FBI on the case.

history.com/this-day-in-history/shaka-zulu-assassinated