Arcueid vs Gilgamesh

Who would win in a fight to the death?

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Sha_Nagba_Imuru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never seen the person on left and he looks really badly drawn too.

This already happened. Arc beat him at 20%

>Her ability to deal with single opponents, "single entity ability", is roughly on the same level as Servants, so she has bad compatibility against those like Gilgamesh. Servants utilize Noble Phantasms, while she utilizes her backup, leading to differences depending on affinity. She can be called a "simple-is-best" fighter and an all rounder with high chances in most fights, but doesn't go well with those of high versatility. Gilgamesh has the "firepower" of over five Servants, but Arcueid is only able to draw strength based on "single entity ability." He has roughly the same statistics as her, but a large amount of weaponry to utilize against her, making her have horrible compatibility in such a fight.

Gilgamesh wins. Arcuied get power up by the person personal power but she doesn't get more strength from noble phantasm.

Gilgamesh and Lancer from the 5th war can do an upset by killing her. Gilgamesh for having so many noble phantasms, he can find the right one to kill her and Lancer can do an instant kill if he gets lucky.

not this shit again
ea cannot sever her connection with earth.
gilgamesh loses
/thread

Gilgamesh got BTFO by a fucking human

Arcueid was raped by a sickly high school boy.

She wanted it. Just look at this slut.

did he kill her?

Arc wins. Gilgamesh cannot beat her in a fight to the death.

>literal incarnation of the Earth
>king of jobbers
Take a guess.

Does it count if she doesn't die when she's killed?

Assuming Gilgamesh is SERIOUS, and we're talking a real battle...

Obviously her go-to win method would be Marble Phantasm, but Ea can shred that apart. Which means she'd need to be able to handle every single NP in GoB without MP. I'm willing to bet Gil has at least 10 NPs that are good for killing vampires/undead/etc.

Unless we're talking Archetype Earth, Arc loses.

Why do people always "cite" this, knowing it's a terrible example because they can't comprehend rock-paper-scissors?

I don't get it, why do you idiots never stop? It's clearly and cleanly explained in the source material.

Gil wins because of her stupid ability

would Gilgamesh consider her as mongrel?

do you mean we're talking about 30% arcueid now?

Well, she is a supernatural existence close to a god, superhuman in all stats and without blemish.
But, then again, he is an arrogant prick.

>close to a god
she's above gods user

But could Shiki beat Shirou?

If Gil is allowed to go serious despite how OOC it'll be for him to do so then Arc is allowed to stop supressing her bloodlust for the fight. You can't have it your way only.

naturally

he should have killed her until she died

Calm yourself, I specifically noted not Archetype-Earth for a reason.
>despite how OOC it'll be for him
Would Gilgamesh really not see a True Ancestor as a worthy opponent? That's an existence above any Servant, and he takes a few of those seriously.

Gil has no knowledge of vampires. In F/SF he said "Dead Apostle? what's that?". He thinks vampires are limited to things like Dracula.

Then the king of jobbers needs to learn his place in the nasuverse.

really?
anyway what era does crimson moon came to earth?

Then Arc wins by a surprise attack, easy.

Somewhere around the end of the Age of Gods or the Dark Ages. I think.

>That part in the VN when the mighty Arcueid , was laying on the floor naked, her legs spread, her pussy exposed and with tears in her eyes she begged Shiki to not rape her.

Gilgamesh as a dick so he wins.

Nice headcannon brah. Heres a (You)

Gilgamesh doesn't have the Tohno gland

not an argument

Again what you just stated is nothing but a headcannon. It has no basis in type moon.

More importantly, would Gilgamesh be interested in acquiring her?

It's possible. She is nobility after all.

>nobility
user, she is the planet's defense system.

there's no basis that gilgamesh could sever her connection too.
A lot if not most of type moon arguments don't have basis' and people can still agree with them.
Nasu enjoys to stimulate the imagination of his consumers

But she's a princess and the queen of my heart

she didn't have tragic ideal, so he won't be interested in her.

Arcueid way of living is a tragic one.
Gilgamesh would be top aroused by the idea of having her drink blood.
It wouldn't play well for him.

But arcueid seems don't care, gilgamesh wouldn't be too interested in her if she's not suffering

Gilgamesh because he comes from a more profitable franchise and thus it is better to just let him win.

Powerlevels are retarted. Fictional beings follow fictional rulesets and whoever the author desires to win wins (no Featherine bs pls)

Both of them can eat shit

Solomon

Gilgamesh would win because there will never be a remake ;_;

So, left is a terrible vampire according to Japan ?

Solomon kills both of them with a gesture.

>planet vs planet buster
GEE I WONDER

Ea is an anti-planet noble phantasm. Doesn't mean it can actually take out Earth, it just affects planets.

Just like the Churches anti-vampire conceptual weapons tend to not be effective against the strongest vampires.

We got confirmation that Solomon already failed to kill Arc in the Melty verse. His emissary that was supposed to activate his ring of doom was killed and Archetype Earth will took center stage in the last chapter and in all likelihood she'll do or say something that would make Solomon look like an idiot.

>Calm yourself, I specifically noted not Archetype-Earth for a reason.

Bloodlusted Arcueid is pic related.

White Princess Arcueid>>Fallen Princess Arcueid>>Melty Blood Arcueid>>>Red Arcueid% Arcueid>>>>>>>>>>>Tsukihime Arcueid

>Planet Buster

Newfags still don't understand Anti-World doesn't mean planet buster.

>Ea is an anti-planet noble phantasm. Doesn't mean it can actually take out Earth, it just affects planets.

Ea is anti-world, anti-planet is a completely different thing.

Destroying a world is destroying a reality marble.

Gilgamesh would lose but she would be heavily fucked up
Sort of like what Shiki did to her

On a side note
>you will never cuddle with Arc after having passionate wonderful sex in the missionary position

No.
Regardless of what happened with Shirou, Gil is capable of judging a person's true worth/ability.
Arcueid is completely off the scale and has an aura about her
There's no doubt that he'd notice this and misjudge her
He probably still wouldn't go 100%, but he'd go higher than he has before

I'm conflicted if I want to post Arc or Gil pictures

B-both?

> In F/SF he said "Dead Apostle? what's that?".
Tell me what day/route he said that because I don't believe it

>implying worlds/planets arent big reality marbles

Hanako is my waifu
Ilya is my daughteru
Kotomine is my husbandu
Gilgamesh is my King
Arcueid is my Princess

It's in Fate Strange Fake (F/SF)

Oh I saw an N instead of F
My bad

>those guys

All the worlds keks.

On the moon she weakens her enemies to 1/6 their power instead. Amaterasu still has a high chance of beating her since Diine Spirits get buffs in the Moon Cell.

>by a sickly high school boy.
No luck involved in achieving that feat.

>Ea can shred that apart
No, it can't. Marble Phantasm is basically Arcueid making things happen, like ripping through timespace, bringing the future into the present, or magically ripping you to shreds in an instant from a distance. It's not some kind of RM, it's a magic machine.

Wait, what? Who confirmed that? Where/when did that happen?

Does Kintoki have sexual intercourse with Tamamo?

Did Kintoki fuck oni Aoi Yuuki?

I-is that a genderbent Arc in the background...?

If he goes all out, but she still restrains herself (so 30%), he wins since he's somewhat of a counter and has broken firepower.

If she takes the gloves off and lets loose it gets exponentially worse for Gilgamesh based on how far she goes, ranging from more off a toss-up match to him getting brutally buttfucked.

It ends with Nanaya raping gil, don't ask me how it just happens.

It's not rape if he likes it

Kanata beats him.

Probably. Either that or Crimson Moon.

Arc easily

There's no way Crimson Moon is a bishounen.

Not with that attitude young man

Serious Gilgamesh just divines the noble phantasm he needs to pull out to negate Marble Phantasm, then guns her down while laughing and jacking off.

one is pretty much a mary sue the other a jobber

>you will never strap gilgamesh to an operating table, gently assuring him it'll be okay as you take your saw to his skull
>you will never gently remove 40% of the mass of his prefrontal lobe, watching in delight as he slowly loses himself as you carve away his higher brain functions
>you will never bathe him and flip him daily to prevent bedsores as he is in recovery
>you'll never see the childish wonder in his eyes when he awakes, essentially an easily stimulated doll for you to play with
>you'll never teach him how to drink from a bottle, or gently spoon mushed up food you chewed yourself into his mouth to feed him
>you'll never tuck him into bed, gently stroking all over his body as he murmurs and falls asleep
>he'll never inquisitively suck on your rock hard cock, licking up precum greedily as a tasty snack and gripping your shaft like a lollipop
>you'll never fuck his ass raw as he sobs into the pillow before putting talcum powder all over it as a punishment for when he's naughty
>you'll never greedily slurp up his drool every morning to wake him up, suckling his cheeks for the sweet nectar
>he'll never call you daddy in his slurred, barely coherent voice as his feebled mind tries to process who you are despite lacking long term memory

i wish i were dead

It's okay.
I wish you were dead too.

He's definitely bishounen. With Arc as a daugther, he has to be. I've always thought of him as looking like Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh is FTL unlike Arc. Also Ea is a galaxy buster so gg

>Also Ea is a galaxy buster
What?

Is this ruse?

You were baited

Ask mugen.

is this new melty blood manga?

Who the fuck are those ?

Atari dumbledore and king of the jobbers

Can the Touman beat Gil? He's killed god

Arc requires the earth to survive

Gil has a space ship and an anti world NP.

Of course.
Touma is a 2hou, dodging a few swords is nothing.

Arcade Bumstead and some irrelevant kid

Is there any mention of gods in FSN? I doubt she would win against Trimurti

Only Ea being made by gods so Shirou can never copy it.

The goddess Artemis is present in Fate/Grand Order. (The hero you summon is Orion, but she cheats the system and rides along.) Amaterasu shows up briefly in Fate/Extra CCC as well.
Gods ultimately are just natural phenomenon deified by mankind. However, you are correct in that the most powerful of these go beyond 30% Arc by a wide degree. Arcueid has a chance at defeating Amaterasu according to Nasu, but only a very low one. The high tier gods are freaks.
100% Arc is equivalent to a planet and beyond gods, however.

Absolutely not.

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Sha_Nagba_Imuru

Gilgamesh would understand Toumas ability immediately and smash a few buildings into him

I thought EA was made by ayyy
100% Arc is like Gaia's full power? If Gil has Ado Edem then he can kill her

Nasu's statement was about 100% arc in regards to her chances of beating Amaterasu, not 30%

And need I remind you that Kiara - who is below gods by a wide margin - is well above planet destroying capability?

Kotomine route fucking when?!