This seemed like a funny comic about Trump BUT

I don't want to laugh at it or enjoy it if it's being denigrating to the President in any way. What do I think about this comic, Sup Forums? Is it anti-Trump or is it safe to read more?

I believe it's political bombardment from all sides mocking news and media

Seems like they guy is just sick of hearing about Trump. I can relate. I don’t even like hanging out with my friends anymore because every fucking conversation has to get tied into Trump somehow.

Everytime

fucking lmao
took me a second

How about you think for yourself you spineless dumb fuck?

I dont get it..... So you switched two panels and changed the bottom left one? am I autistic or something? what's the joke here?

I don't get it.

Probably loss, but I don't see it

you motherfucker

kek
I love that this meme is making a comeback

>I told that lefty faggot to kys and the madman did it!

heck

WHAT IS THE FUCKING JOKE

Why won't you answer my question

oh lol, if that's what its supposed to be it's a pretty shitty attempt

>WHAT IS THE FUCKING JOKE

How about you think for yourself you spineless dumb fuck?

>1 post by this ID

Just tell me this time and I'll think about it myself next time. Please just tell me.

I think it's meant to be loss.jpg

What does that even mean

you tell me you fucking massive faggot. quit looking for other people to spoonfeed you your opinion.
kill yourself

I'm at a loss.

Lurk moar

You have got into the cult of personality of drumpf

MAGA comic everyone should follow who voted him.

I've been here since 2012 sorry if I missed one fucking gay meme you elitist limousine liberal queer

he walks past her and jumps

I like Trump and even I am about totally fed up with hearing about him. Christ it's every top article every day for the past 2 years.

I got married and I won't post anything on FB because I don't even want to be on long enough to do it.

EXPLAIN THIS SHIT

>What do I think
>is it safe to read more

Best I can do.

yep, i like what he's doing and all but holy fuck his name is starting to grate

search for "loss meme"
its about the structure of the panels
1 person | 2 persons
2 persons | 1 person flat, 1 standing

If you're gonna spoonfeed you might as well chew it first.

fucking normies on my board

said that nigger who cant even get the meme right

Thank you kind sirs *tips hat*. I was awareth of the Loss comic but not the "minimalist interpretation" angle (Source: Knowyourmeme.com). Nevertheless, tis a joy to know that not everyone on Sup Forums is a mega jerk and that hospitality still reigns supreme, even on the dark corners of the Web! *flourishes cape and departs*

>not prefering the C&H mocking of Tim's faggot ass response in the forums trying to justify loss

>Not Delivered
kek

Does it take autism to relate this to loss.jpg?

It takes autism for an entire thread to completely ignore my question with which I started the thread.

Yes, I thought it was supposed to be shitposting about Trump --> friends talking about Trump --> media discussing Trump (memeing Trump into office) --> protag. an hero's because he is pleased

I recomend that you kys

Hahahahaha

>1 post by this ID