Why does almost every non-white country lack so much respect and common sense when it comes to animals?

Why does almost every non-white country lack so much respect and common sense when it comes to animals?
Overfishing, finning sharks, poaching elephants and rhinos to the brink of extinction? And don't forget that in part of china they literally torture dogs to death just for "muh flavour"

Seriously, isn't whitey suppose to be the evil one?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_of_the_Atlantic_northwest_cod_fishery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bison_hunting
stateparks.com/fl.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bile_bear
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/10/1019_051019_dogs_sharks_2.html
news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/201290-video-of-four-uniport-students-tortured-to-death-very-graphic.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White people started it with the industrial revolution.

Whites are the only culture that respects lesser life forms at all. We have endless patience for the savage species. It's our own undoing.

So they stole our old methods to benefit themselves?
That's cultural appropriation

This pretty much.

But it's fine, I believe that God will stop the suffering of the just and deliver it upon the wicked.

The chinks that burn dogs alive will be born as a dog, who will be burnt alive.

This. Beyond sad if you think about it.

Everybody else are mindless npc's

>what is östersjön

unless you consider slavs nonwhite i guess

Because they aren't cucks begging for brown people to immigrate and kill them or fuck them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_of_the_Atlantic_northwest_cod_fishery

In the 1800's Americans literally traveled to Europe, got jobs in factories and stole all their secrets to make factories in America.

Lack of respect for human life and for life in general is a common thing in primitive civilizations

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bison_hunting

In the west you have disciplined people willing to give life and nature a chance.

Because they're white? Duh, what answer did you expect?

No. Only the megafauna in Africa survived humans.

>Chinks burning animals alive
Like that?

why cant they fuck up chickens and cows like normal people.

Hitler got the balance right.

no need for these over generalizations.

the dodo bird was made extinct by white people, for instance.

oh fugg. I can't watch that

whites naturally have empathy and care about preserving their envoirement, the elites have been fucking that up slowly though

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bison_hunting

Sup Forums gets scared by lots of words outside of conspiracy infographics for retards. you should have just posted the picture.

I do believe Indians had a huge respect for the animals they would hunt and a huge respect for nature in general.

I'm no moralfag but shit like this makes my fucking blood boil

Because jizzskins are so fragile they try to divorce themselves from the reality that any meat they consume from a living breathing thing that can feel and express emotions such as fear and joy. Nonwhites accept that reality and stare it in the face, knowing that fundamentally they're killing something for their own personal enjoyment which they'll have to do again in a week or so. But keep on being proud of being a fragile faggot, good on you OP

>And don't forget that in part of china they literally torture dogs to death just for "muh flavour"

When will people realize that chinks are not human.

Pajeets literally invented vegetarianism

Tell me just 1 (one) large forest you have in country
Oh, right. You respectfully put them down

That's why so many of the animals in Europe nearly became extinct then? Oh and the Bison in America. At least non-white countries still have a good variety of fauna.

>Why does almost every non-white country lack so much respect and common sense when it comes to animals?

>litterally all these things you mention were white men.

>white men made rhino,the elpants rhino to the brink, and still want their good, but is illegal so they use proxy people to get it

KYS

The Jains know how to treat animals too, at least in theory. They take it to a stylized extreme with their sweeping of bugs etc. All genuine moral philosophy done in good faith will eventually lead to the FACT that, at the very least, treating sentient animals with respect is a moral necessity. Both Eastern and Western philosophies lead to this, but it is mostly white people that take it seriously. The behavior of the East Asians (K, C, and J) towards animals is especially sickening because they KNOW what they are doing is wrong.

Lazy niggers. In europe we had the mammoth extinct in no time.

Because none of them were civilisations built on Christian values.

Maybe the same time they realize this about the French.

You're one stupid nigger, our country is filled with forests everywhere.

>Nonwhites accept that reality and stare it in the face
destroying themselves and everything else dependant in the process

google

>In 1997, 302 million hectares— or 33 percent of the total land area of the United States— was in forest land.

here is just one state ffs

stateparks.com/fl.html

123 State Parks • 4 State Forests • 2 State Memorials
17 State Historic Sites • 1 State Fish Hatchery • 3 State Reserves
18 State Preserves • 3 State Wildlife Management Areas • 1 State Fish Hatchery
3 National Parks • 3 National Forests • 2 National Memorials
1 National Historic Landmark • 1 National Historic Site • 23 National Wildlife Refuges
1 National Seashore

just because you hide yourself from the blood and guts of being a carnivore, doesn't make you civilized.

it makes you a bitch.

probably the dog's as well

stress release hormones into the animals body before it dies. nom nom nom

You can tell a lot by someone from how they treat animals. Animal abusers are mostly subhuman psychopaths and the punishments should be much more severe than it is right now.

Nonwhites breed.
You don't.
You're the ones actively desstroying yourselves.
Have a nice day OP

>that psychopathic grin on her face
I ain't opening it at all. Shits gonna fuck around and ruin my whole day.

Are you kidding me? The US is full of forests.

Admittedly our government has to protect them from people who want to cut them down and turn them into industrial wastelands, but they are there.

Tongass. How much of the Amazon is paved by now, Joao?

Does anyone have that article saying environmentalism is a dogwhistle for neo-nazis?

I would be interested in reading that article

How do chinks live with themselves after doing this?

>all the people in this thread pretending us whiteys treat animals with much more respect
>Meanwhile we kill chickens and cows and pigs by the billions in north america

The only difference is we are not as stupid as we used to be with killing various animals to near extinction.

Yeah lets club seals and hunt for """sport"""

Pretty sure seal clubbing is for profit.

At least the majority of North Americans in control of meat do not torture their food.

Hmmmm,,,

The dodo was made extinct because it was stupid

Because white people are the kindest.

this

...Is no one else gonna say it?

I eat free range chicken and eggs, as well as grass-fed beef. I catch my own fish and kill a deer or two every year. I understand that another living creature had to die in order for me to eat, but I still treat the animals as respectfully as I can.

The mainland chinks aren't human.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bile_bear
Bile bears, sometimes called battery bears, are bears kept in captivity to harvest their bile, a digestive fluid produced by the liver and stored in the gallbladder, which is used by some traditional Chinese medicine practitioners.[1] It is estimated that 12,000 bears are farmed for bile[2] in China, South Korea, Laos, Vietnam, and Myanmar.

The bile can be harvested using several techniques, all of which require some degree of surgery, and may leave a permanent fistula or inserted catheter. A significant proportion of the bears die because of the stress of unskilled surgery or the infections which may occur.

Farmed bile bears are housed continuously in small cages which often prevent them from standing or sitting upright, or from turning around. These highly restrictive cage systems and the low level of skilled husbandry can lead to a wide range of welfare concerns including physical injuries, pain, severe mental stress and muscle atrophy. Some bears are caught as cubs and may be kept in these conditions for up to 30 years.

up to 30 years.
up to 30 years.
up to 30 years.
up to 30 years.
up to 30 years.

>used every part of the animal boiled skulls and hooves to render them for glue
muh indians used every part meme
indians would drive entire herds off cliffs to slaughther no more than 10 of them for actual use
if they were smart enough they would have done the same
white tribe wins again

>north america
>white

t. monkey boiler.

Fucking sick. Chankoros are worse than animals.

>Farmed bile bears are housed continuously in small cages which often prevent them from standing or sitting upright, or from turning around. These highly restrictive cage systems and the low level of skilled husbandry can lead to a wide range of welfare concerns including physical injuries, pain, severe mental stress and muscle atrophy. Some bears are caught as cubs and may be kept in these conditions for up to 30 years.

stop

At least show the whole image, cunt.
All the actual information is cut out.

You sure seals were killed for sport?

what?

Don't pretend whites don't do it too.

>highschool
>some fucking shitheads get expelled for beating a cat to death
>all of them are white trailer trash looking faggots

All races have psychopaths, you merely see it more often in other races because you're more prone to spotting and aware of the negative aspects of different societies.

I have two friends in Hong Kong who belong to a group that regularly goes out and lynches people who commit cruelty acts on animals.

>Some backwater island of backwards nigger minded savages

white pigs are most hypocrite race on the planet.

I am pretty sure a huge portion of those people who work in such uncivilized manner are in a position where their lack of knowledge in other trades or lack of opportunity anywhere else leaves them to resort to backwards practice on animals.

Those people are whiter than USA.

Here you go you lazy faggot

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/10/1019_051019_dogs_sharks_2.html

>Nordic counties complaining about this shit

Cats aren't extinct in white countries, these other animals are going extinct in nonwhite countries. Whites objectively do this shit less, the world you live in is proof.

Seals are violent animals, they deserve it.

To be fair we deforested and exterminated our indigenous animal species like crazy.
But we were the first to realize it was wrong. Apparenty non-whites don't learn from our mistakes and the ways we've tried to fix them at all.

wah an animal

I bet you wouldn't blink about putting a nigger in a cage because Sup Forums is full of hypocrites

Maninwhile, right next to the US...

Cruelty to any life isn't excusable for any reason. When we say other races need to be genocided it is not out of cruel spite for them but necessity as co-existence is unmaintainable.
You're no better than a nigger and I guarantee your faggot little head will be on the chopping block right next to any kike's.

>killing whale and dolphins and using the entire corpse for resources
>cutting off an endangered sharks fin before throwing it back into the ocean, burning and boiling dogs alive, removing a baby elephants tusks and leaving it to die in the blasing hot sun

Yeah, that's completelly the same thing

Its completely the same thing.

Oh yeah man, that's totally related to "respect and commons sense" like you said int he OP

You are gay and should consider suicide.

>try to kill off indian species
>kill off innocent buffalo to extinction to kill off Indians.
>almost extinct the abaloni
>proceed to hunt wild game in Africa, just cause you can for ivory
>kill off all the cool animals
>claim to have empathy for animals

All the hunter and gather tribe hindus men did not systematical instinct animals it was industrial nations.

Meanwhile...

news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/201290-video-of-four-uniport-students-tortured-to-death-very-graphic.html

Yeah... Superior.

Those dolphine are killing alive too.
what an idiot excuse...typical low IQ subhuman.

Its just the ones on Sup Forums. Who knew white Neet could be so bitter about everything.

>try to kill off indian species
>kill off innocent buffalo to extinction to kill off Indians.
>almost extinct the abaloni
>proceed to hunt wild game in Africa, just cause you can for ivory
>kill off all the cool animals
>claim to have empathy for animals

All the hunter and gather tribe hindus men did not systematical instinct animals it was industrial nations.

You do not use all the entire corpse's resources faggot native use all the corpses, white man just take what most valuable and leaves the rest.

Stupid English teacher. Japan actually hunts whales instead of just driving in the few who happen to pass by, and they do it illegally.

And change the title of your jpg to Faroe Islands whale killing. We are not Denmark

I guess you can sympathise with those stupid whales who swim ashore to be killed, just like you invite muslims into your country to kill and rape you like retards.

we are the only people to put animal protections into law

This. Plus Scandinavian countries hunt whales to endangerment. Canadians club seals to death for sport. The for industry skins massive amounts of animals alive. The food industry raises live stock in disgusting conditions and my fellow lardass countrymen gobble it up and wash it down with hormones.

This

We should be more like browns and abuse animals lel

Lol, way of projecting, you subhuman whale slaughterer

>Respect lesser forms of life

Then how come America don't have welfare?

That 105 average IQ really shows.
All of asia should be exterminated, if they're not worshiping a pedophile they're fucking boys, shitting on streets, cooking alive dogs, skinning, cats alive, Fuck that whole side of the planet, fuck them all.

itt: hypocrite retards whine about the treatment of animals while they eat factory farmed meat

>Projecting

I don't think that means what you think it means.