Bleach

Lend her a hand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SiJ-GRwTubo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Orihime so so much. She's so funny, kind, gentle.

Like clockwork

But this clock runs off of shit taste

This describes Orihime Perfectly

INB4 the water empress user...

Dead or alive?

Irrelevant. What even happened that would've endangered her?

I say alive. Chinks never die

I want to mate furiously with this shark and impregnate her with my child. Then we will train him/her to be the next king of Hollows.

Sajin is extra fluffy today.

Why is her uniform so sexual.

She is a slut.

She wants Yoruichi to notice her

It was Yoruichi's uniform first.

Here is your thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=SiJ-GRwTubo

I'm looking forward to Sagisui's score for Godzilla.

nigga

Where's Adam when you need him?

Can't Orihime generate her arm back?

They've only interacted once.

pride

Probably rivals Rangiku and Nel

>other thread is nothing but shipping garbage
Shipping posts should be instant bans. If there's nothing else to talk about, let the thread die until spoiler day.

It makes me sad. At least I know that you can appreciate her without getting into shipping conversations, num.

If there's nothing to say about Bleach, let the threads die. Generals only promote toxic behaviors. At this point, I'm not convinced that any Rukiafags value her beyond a sex object they can self-insert into with Kurosaki. You never seen any discussion of Rukia here outside the context of shipping. We can discuss Orihime herself, and when there's something else Bleach to talk about we can join in the conversation, but shipping is just awful and devalues characters.

That said, what do you think will happen next chapter? Aizen needs to show off a bit, so I doubt he'll job immediately. If that's really Kurosaki and Renji, and not Aizen casting illusions, they'll try something. And even with so little time left, I can't see Kubo focusing purely on the fight, so maybe we'll see Orihime and Rukia again.

I just don't understand the desire to attack other characters. If you don't like a character, just ignore them. It's so much better to be happy and accepting.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see where Kubo goes with the story. Will we get a sweet conversation with Orihime and Rukia? Rukia did decide to stay back with Orihime. Or will Kubo focus the entire chapter on the fight? Whatever the case, I think next chapter will be exciting. I just hope that there isn't anything to increase the shipping wars.

Wow, that's a cute one. I'd rather Orihime and Rukia get directly involved in the fight rather than share conversation, especially if even Renji is participating, but Kubo is Kubo. But regardless of whether or not both or neither girl is in the chapter, we'll both be here in a week reading threads in which people are insisting their pairing will win.

You wouldn't want them to have a quick conversation? I think it'd be nice for that to happen, considering it's been four years since they last had a proper conversation. I think it might have been even longer.

On another note, how many collages have you been in? You posted one in the last thread and it was very cute.

And by last thread I mean like four threads ago. People really like making threads so it's hard to keep track.

I'm not sure what you're referring to, did you mean this one? That number might vary depending on your definition and how many girls you think makes a collage. I've had Orihime in over 20 pictures drawn for the WWD that involve 4+ characters, but I don't answer calls for collages much nowadays. I've been in plenty and many of them are just shitposts nowadays.

Yeah, that was the one. It's always cute seeing Orihime drawn with characters from other series. Why don't you request her in collages anymore? You don't need to answer if you don't want to.

I'm considering gettin into bleach thanks to this image, Does she appear a lot?

No, sorry to disappoint you.

There's a certain fun value in that, but it's less fun when I don't know who the other characters are. I don't think there's any particular reason, but most of the prompts nowadays aren't very interesting. They tend to be vague things like "I'll take the first __ waifus to respond to this post" or "waifu + favorite (outfit)". But one of my current commissions is of Orihime and a character from another series. It bothered me that something didn't exist like it.
No, and Bleach is awful.

That's true. I don't really read many other series, so I can definitely see the problem in that. Do you mind sharing who it is? Or is that secret? Should I just message you offsite?

Breast girl.

I don't post my commissions anywhere, so it might have been a bit thoughtless to mention one. But the other character is Oshino Shinobu.

That's tragic. I guess you really do keep all the top tier Orihime pictures to yourself. Life is suffering.
She doesn't get that much work on Pixiv.

How many Quincy dicks did she catch?

The artists that draw Harribel seem to think that she takes them often. I just hope she's safe in her dungeon.

How is Ichigo and Kukaku related?

Shiba. Royal clan.

She's his Aunt, I think?

Cousin.

So Kaien, Ganju and Kuukaku are all Isshin's nephews and niece?
What do you think happened to their parents/his siblings?

Like most of the unresolved plot points, we'll probably never know. Such a shame.

She's so cute. I looked into the LN and it seems like a good read. It's a shame that I won't see it, but I'm sure it'll make you very happy. Orihime will look good with her, especially with Shinobu's eyes.

Holy shit. I just found out that this is a girl today.

The Shiba family fell from nobility somehow, and two of their servants (Those guys that look identical) stuck around to raise Ganju and Kukaku.

>this
Are you talking about the girl with huge tits?

Really? Did you think Loly and Menoly were fuckbuddies?

I didn't really give any thought about her. I always check a girl's face before the racks. Needless to say i didn't bother looking down.

I thought it was obvious Isshin's abandonment of his Gotei post for Masaki was the reason they fell from nobility as a clan.

There was nothing there to look at. She's the typical butch bad bitch.

Yes, she is the main heroine. She appears a bit late, but is now a integral part of the story. She does alot of cute things with the mc such as cleaning his ear while lap pillow or snuggling him into her breasts while whispering lewd things. In short, she will carry this show. Bleach is awesome plz watch.

I laughed.

What took you so long?

>"Is there any connection between Kuukaku's right arm and the Ouken?"
Fuck you Kubo.

>implying they aren't

>Royal Guard have Ouken implanted into their bodies to allow them to travel to and from the Royal Palace
>Monk demonstrates this with a gnarly scar on his arm
>The Shiba Family's sacred duty is to act as gatekeepers and transportation to the palace
>Missing arm
...well then.

That other thread is a bit of a shithole and shipfagging everywhere. Is this the breast thread on Sup Forums right now?

>tfw five or so more chapters and then Bleach will be over forever

And after all that slow-mo shit pacing the editors are forcing Kubo to wrap it up just like that.

First for Rukia. I love her literally more than anyone else.

I would like if Kubo explored other characters some time down the road.

I'd lend her something else.

We tried our best to be comfy.
We'll probably get LNs at some point.

When did aizen get a fucking eyepatch again?

Hiyori is at least doing fine right now in SS with the other Vizards.

When did he not have it?

Hey, with the way things are going, she could have died from getting thrown into the building.

Were you seriously under the impression that I have 1 eye?

The same kind of reishi suppression eye patch Mayuri created for Kenpachi.

Are you a speedreader?

I love how he can make the eyepatch look fashionable.

What was the point of the Friend mini-arc? It had literally zero important information.
- Bazz-B's background and reason for hating Yhwach - nobody asked, and he dies in vain anyway
- Jugo is a powerless Quincy - this went nowhere
- powerless Quincies in general - never referenced again
- Jugo is Yhwach's "other half" - no explanation what it means, and we already knew they switch powers at night
- Yhwach apparently ruled the human world in the past - but so what
- no new info about Yhwach's motives

Kubo likes friendships. We just HAD to see them being friends.

Development for Jugo. Payoff came when he finished his battle with Ishida.

They're going all out
Netabare

Ichigo shocked at his sword cracking fails to react when Yhwach brings out his own sword and cuts Ichigo down, cutting off both his legs.
Renji snaps and charges Yhwach, only to have his arms blown off by Yhwach's shadow.
Yhwach to a dying Ichigo: I have already seen everything in this future.
Aizen: Since when did you start thinking that you were seeing the future?
Yhwach: !?
Aizen explains that his bankai affects even Yhwach. Says that it's no wonder that Yhwach didn't notice it as his power works on him even if he is a human who can see into the future.
Yhwach in the real world is caught in Aizen's Kurohitsugi.

>Aizen: Since when did you start thinking that you were seeing the future?
Fake, too meme to be true. The rest is glden though.

You know, that could actually be true. Haschwalth did say he saw all of Ichigo's friends dying. Maybe he thought he did.

Fucking Kubo.

Confirmed

Would Kubo waste an entire chapter on an illusion at this stage of the game?

The really unbelievable thing is Aizen using Bankai off panel, though.

Yeah I know, it's something more like
>Aizen: Since when did you mistake the future that you see for an illusion?
I took a few liberties to make it sound more smug and Aizen-like.

>implying he hasn't always been using his bankai

LoN, why did Yonkou privatize his Tumblr? Was he tired of being bitched at by Anons?

Probably. Can't blame him though, FT faggots are a bunch of petulant little bitches. Same for SNK-fags.

Those faggots didn't stop whining. I guess it makes sense, considering that only twelve year olds would actually want spoilers for a series like Fairy Tail.

Yeah that...really doesn't make sense.

I've wound up ranting on this a couple times, but honestly FT's biggest crime in my eyes is how goddamn predictable it is. Who the fuck cares about advanced spoilers for it?

Now that it's pretty much the end, Aizen or Yhwach better villain?

We need to wait a little longer. Yhwach shouldn't lose, so it'll be interesting to see what happens.

I wish this were translated.

It is. Let me go find it.

My ship > your ship