Why is the MC from Re:Zero so fucking stupid?

Why is the MC from Re:Zero so fucking stupid?
Why do people think he suffered that much when his suffering is nothing compared to Reiji from KnS, Okabe from S;G, Kotarou from Rewrite, etc?

Help me solve these mysteries, Sup Forums

Shut up treeman

>Reiji

Don't remind me. I waited years to save her

look up going on tilt, it is a term to describe gambling often used by competitive gamer's nowadays in which a person who has suffered a large losing streak will typically start playing more aggressively with less prior planing resulting in an even larger losing streak to grow,

the more aggressive plays i stated are things like overextending, getting caught in the open alone not paying attention to things like map, and other rookie mistakes that sometime professionals may make

>kotarou from rewrite
I'm watching this now and don't know about this. Spoil me senpai.

Because isekai trash is written by, and for, retards.

It goes places. PLACES. Like wacky superpower coma fighting dragons in the sky for the apocalypse on the moon places.

there is no happy end for Kotarou in any route, its kinda sad how in the end he did hid best and gives everyone a happy ending but he isn't apart of that

Can someone explain to me why people think they're intelligent for saying something that's been said in literally 20 OPs today alone? Is it pure fucking laziness or literal aserperger's

People are hung up on it because they're emotionally invested in the story but aren't getting a satisfactory answer.

I'd argue that Terra ends nicely. I want some fuckin' slice of life about post-terra, honestly.

Also, oppai ending is best ending for everyone.

At least you'll be able to save the daughter right?

Right?

I want to know why everyone calls him stupid, but ask questions that are either answered soon, or are answered in the fucking episode.

makes me feel depressed again.

>be me
>KnS 2
>Finished first playthrough
>gets to the true ending
>mfw

End my life.

So this is a "Characters that suffer more than Subaru" thread?

Hadn't played the others but Steins Gate, and Okabe didn't suffered that much. Seeing tuturu~ dying a few times and a few time loops is still better than seeing half-elf plus Rem best girl being killed a few times and getting yourself killed too some times. Okabe didn't even died.

He's probably talking about Steins;Gate 0 or something. Okabe had a lot of shit over there, apparently.

>there is no happy end for Kotarou in any route
Is living as immortal abominations together with Lucia is not happy enough for you?

i thought terra was the worst for Kotarou, having everything he work for fail for him and having to kill kagari and then "dying" in the end.

>his suffering is nothing compared to a bunch of characters who haven't died more than once
Ebin b8 m8

That's what the resummoning at the end is for. So they could all have happy fun slice of lifes with kotarou being their caring, watchful bodyguard ala Sakuya.

Some characters have gone through things worse than death, user.

Yeah but being able to go through death more than once kind of overrules any weight those might have over it

>Hasn't even died a billion times

that was grade a bullshit.

he shouldn't even remember reality after the time he spent there.

>b-but muh Subaru multiple death suffering

>true end
>can't save her
>don't even meet her one last time while she's alive
FUCK YOU