>>144326520

not watching 25 mins for your gay shit.

gib tl;dr or leave

tl;dr is: Muh star seeds, talking to dolphins, raising your vibration and density level, multiverse timeline splits, humanity needs to ascend, mayan calendar, and so on and so on.

sounds about right.

35 year old slut connecting to the universe and how beautiful it all is. mentally ill 10 years later.

catlady by 50.

fuck leftism

Why am I cursed to know so many people exactly like this lady? I think it's just the shitty little weird town I grew up in. It's sad to see people go down this path. But they have a religious fervor that is impossible to convince them out of.

no it's a pattern.

>see the world
>be yourself
>there is always someone new
>life is good

these chicks buy the meme and end up being hit the hardest by it.

seen it many a time.

Pretty much every girl I knew in college. They are just too easy to lead down the comfy road of "everything is shiny puppies and teddy bears" and then it leads to crystals and chakras.
I need a solid argument to snap them out of the delusion.

We need reeducation camps

show them a fellow chick in her 40's with the same view on life.

say that is what she will end up like.

if she doestn't snap out of it then atleast you warned her.

>blond

please check your eyes and understand the difference between WHITE and JEWISH

(((Huh)))

what in heavens name are you talking about?

New age spiritualism.

sounds like youre hanging out with faggots

It's just where I grew up, full of shit like this

Nose looks pretty not Jewish to me, but nice numbers.

>obvious brunette
>dies hair blonde kind of poorly
>people call her blonde

Can this meme please die in fire now? Blonde hair is so rare in the world. I'd say 9/10 of the girls I grew up with who were blonde as kids, their hair got darker later.

When the next extinction/die off event happen, and all the pigment sources run out, roasties are going to be so fucking salty. Most "whites" in burgerland are already mongrelized with black or Jewish blood probably, and couldn't produce a blonde.

There's not much of a future for this zog vassal.

Absolutely nothing wrong with brunette hair

Because they've hit the wall and are miserable.

I totally agree. One of the main reasons they should stop dying their hair blonde en masse imo. But I would prefer that they dye it blonde or red, or black, or any natural color over those groace unnatural florescent colors desu.

I thought the worst of it was the streaks. Do you remember those fucking things? It was the ultimate "I am white, but my kids are now" hair style. But this florescent waifu shit is so much worse.

Yes I like brunette's
I suppose I shouldn't have said blonds specifically because I know a few chicks that are not blond and buy into crunchy granola lunacy. It's more women in general because they are more susceptible to emotional arguments and do not rigorously examine the logic behind their beliefs. They look at the crazy, violent world and want to turn away, sit in a meditation circle and sing kumbaya. Organized religion was a outlet for this impulse but with the church totally defunked they have to get their meaning of life stuff elsewhere.

We're all just trying to find something in this consumerist, postmodern void it seems. When I was younger I was regularly caught off guard by all the stuff going on outside of my comfy church lifestyle. I thought it was all some sort of grand conspiracy to lead people away from God and virtue.

More and more, as it all passes, I feel like a lot of necessary social components fell through or were deliberately discarded. Now in all this unchecked pluralism and people trying to find their own meaning, often in the most absurd ways, the best thing we can do is to not waste time on these distractions. I'm not saying your thread is unnecessary btw, just that, if someone close to you has chosen to do all of this weird, time wasting shit, it's probably best to just cut your losses and invest your time in another woman. One that isn't so subverted and empty in her spirit. They are out there, I am told.

what a sexy aunty
show bobs an vegene

I really wish I had been raises Christian, even with the problems in the church these days, I always felt a lack of that sense of community and shared belief. I wouldn't feel right converting now, I'm not really sure why, but I would feel like an imposter. Christianity is the one last bastion of traditionalism in America and unfortunately my dad cut the thread and rejected his parents christian beliefs to become an atheist. Is it worth it to just suck it up and convert?

Goddamn another blacked blonde woman.

Or should I just worship Kek and become a fat shitlord instead?

If you find a church that suits you, and something to tie you to people you can love, go for it user. Don't do it for a woman, though. Not because you won't find one, but, just never let a woman (or much less, the hope of one) determine such a thing for you is the best advice I can give.

Thanks, I appreciate your advice on such matters. I'll think it over.