Why can't the left meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ELZtzixz0_8
thestranger.com/news/2017/10/04/25451102/we-snuck-into-seattles-super-secret-white-nationalist-convention
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can memes themselve meme?

>Implying

> FPBP

The best jokes are rooted in truth.

They think everything is serious business.
When more Leftists reach black pill they will probably become memers

Because creation needs to stem from the soul. Theirs stems from bruised egos.

You just answered OP's question.

Because they have mental illness and have to pander to victims. They need people feeling helpless, angry, and sad. Humor and having fun is a source of freedom and strength, happy people can't be controlled by marxism. Marxist "memes" have to be spreading depressing butthurt and pandering because that is what their entire worldview is based on. When you can't be light hearted you can't meme.

That is why they keep hounding dailystormer off the internet by the way. That site is really popular in high schools because it shows the kids that it is possible to not grovel to disgusting niggers and trannies and instead have a good time. Leftists can't have fun because it would offend a loudmouth tranny nigger, their only strategy is to shut shit down.

They take everything too seriously, and they actually consider certain things off limits for jokes. That, and they pride themselves on their 'maturity', which is usually just a sort of sarcastic, dispassionate academic outlook - not mature at all. And yeah, they still think they're 'mature' when they're throwing piss and freaking out about 'fascists'.

Anyway, they think that brown people are in a constant state of oppression, struggling just to walk to the store and buy their blunt wraps. So you can never, ever make a joke at their expense. Same with women, the disabled, faggots, dykes, and any of the above who choose to dress like the opposite sex. All off limits. Which in turn makes straight white males the only acceptable targets for their humor. Because they can only target one group, it actually turns into a form of bigotry, which makes their comedy seem humorless and tinged with jealousy.

>loudmouth tranny nigger

you got me laughin user

>We'll have to go back
/ourguy/?

They can only make fun of straight white males. Ironically they don't have a diversity of jokes

because they are unable to effectively retrofit pastas that can then be used to advance their goals

OP here, why is every male on the left a cuck?

Every aspect of their lives is derivative. They do not have the drive to be productive, stand out, or seize their own destinies.

Theres this old theory that very politically radical people can't produce good art and comedy.
They basically drop 40 iq points because they are so obsessed and angry about their politics they can't think straight.

Left is anti-reality and humor cannot exist when one doesn't accept the absurdity of reality

every man is cucked, cucked at birth. it's kinda like original sin.

what ya need to do is get yourself a cuck baptism

the right can't meme either. it's very specific individuals that are outstanding at it.

Because memes are about shock value and liberalism avoids offending anyone

Because memes have to be funny, and the left killed comedy.

Funny you ask, Comedy is actually when somebody is able to make fun of themselves or the status quo or the zeitgiest in a way that makes you really think. For example, The Simpson's was good comedy for the first 10 seasons until it BECAME the status quo, at which point it transitioned from legitimate comedy to something akin to our current late night "comedy" sketches.
Comedy that supports the status quo and isn't self reflective is then merely propaganda, and utterly unfunny.

They have to make sure their memes stay politically correct and don't offend anyone.

The right on the other hand doesn't give a shit.

Jokes are """"problematic"""

Women aren't typically funny. (A lot of women on the left)

And some liberals can meme, its just they get out memed and then buried in controversy from the right. One good example of the left memeing in internet comment etiquette channels on YouTube, also some comics like that one british dude on HBO.

The reason are memes are objectively more dank iand we dominate in light of these outliers. Is because we are millions of silly weirdo with way too much time and a crass or dark sense of humor. One thing that is also awesome is Sup Forums is very honest in its criticism of people and things so that resonates with people and moves outside the site.

To sum it up we just have more funny people on are side.

youtu.be/ELZtzixz0_8

because they are the meme.

frontal lobe damage

Autists

because the left is a meme

also they take themselves seriously, whereas we just meme for chaos and a white ethnostate

Why do they all have gopher mouths

jesus who let drew carrey and cookie monster spawn this!?

And communism is the punchline

wow, this is so fucking bad

Memes can themselves meme, but they cannot meme themselves.

>go to 4+4 /leftypol/
>see pic related
well, I don't know, I can't point it out exactly but uhm...

It's been 10 years..
MILLHOUSE WILL NEVER BE A MEME

/thread

to better catch the bait

yeah, no

No, what?

*grunts in feminist*

Is this one okay? I saw it on a commie facebook page.

I can smell your butthurt from here, dude.

Ehehehe

Because they give a fuck.

A lot of emotion and dialogue, memes need to be short and funny to be good

HELP NEEDED TO WAGE MEME WAR AGAINST THIS SJW MUSLIM NIGER:
All meme makers that want to halp pls report on that bread. Thanks in advance.

>memes memeing memes memeing memes cannot meme, but are memed

because they are unable to laugh at themselves.

You are confusing progressives, "social democrats" with actual leftists.A common mistake here, due to delusions.

This. We meme from the heart.

What's this?

this, and also think they're an army of revolutionaries and its oh so serious

What were they trying to accomplish here

What the fuck are they doing?

These days it's basically "first one to care loses". It's hard for them to win at that game.

A nigger.

The only thing they can do is reference some piece of pop culture and compare it somehow to real life thinking it makes them clever.

Such memeography most be chekt

>Sup Forums
>politically literate

She stole drugs or some shit and they where supposed to punish her but niggers be niggers, so they killed her.

they can't be offensive or realistic how would they be able to meme

Because they have no self awareness, and refuse to make fun of themselves.

Also a good joke requires a lot of social intelligence. If you're an extremist, you probably don't value social intelligence because you believe society's values are wrong. So your "art" will be tone-deaf.

Why are you doing this

Because even their "hard hidding" "secret agent" shit devolves into "fuck, I just want to go home, my feet hurt." They have no spine and no humor. Also they're terrified of white people making racist hiring decisions. More terrified than illegal immigrants staying in Seattle as a sanctuary city.

It's really amazing.

thestranger.com/news/2017/10/04/25451102/we-snuck-into-seattles-super-secret-white-nationalist-convention

Fun highlight: the "super stealthy" "history researcher" decided to crash the Northwest Forum, only to be horrified by low bantz:

> DL: Sorry, I’m just not used to seeing kids at these things.
> NAZI: You wouldn’t see her if this was an Antifa rally.
> DL: Yeah, she’d be wearing a little black bandana.
> NAZI: No. She’d be a fucking abortion.

Keep in mind they keep saying NAZI and "OBVS OF COURSE WHITE SUPREMACIST" which makes me wonder how careful their history work is, but ...

Also their targets are really limited: Donald Trump, "fascists", or white men. Everything else would be hate speech.

>Slam giant log on her head
>oh fuck oh fuck you ok?
niggers, I swear

* hard hitting, must have had a fucking stroke there. God this article's pissy.

low iq and too self-absorbed to understand what other people find funny

Faggot OP with one post

Slide thread

Sage

Also, you have to have a sense of humor to meme

just niggin' around

the very first one is a soda falling from a candy dispenser, imagine that. Shaken up soda every time. the guy who made this gif is an imbecile

This just might be it. They can't accept happiness because true happiness is the redpill. A strong nuclear family, traditional values, being with people who are similar to you rather than going out of your way to appeal to foreigners. The list goes on.

I am reminded by the essay that that domestic terrorist wrote about the left.

Why can't the right?

You could say they lack target practice

I want that flag

Of course it's Brazil.

Is that the video where a bunch of obese baby-boomers beat that guy for not supporting Israel?

kek.

That has to be fake right?

I don't know, I just found it funny.

the left is a meme unto itself

Please explain. I'm puzzled by the use of pickaxes.

>text effects
You guys do not even understand.

Is that Hardblush with a different watermark?

Because they can't satire

Trotsky was ice picked to the head

Symptoms of massive bleeding in the brain.

No, it seems to be from the artist 3mangos

holy shit that is a fucking insane quote.