So how do we proceed about repealing The Second Amendment and obfiscating all the guns?

So how do we proceed about repealing The Second Amendment and obfiscating all the guns?

By killing yourself. Sage

Hey I have an innovative idea that may help you in your plans. How about you go to a gun owner's house, try kicking down their door and shout that you will kill them if they don't hand over their guns and then barge in. But before you do that, may I recommend that you set up a prepaid funeral plan with your local funeral home and have your own will written out so that your orphaned kids won't starve to death. Also, since you are anti gun, you are not allowed to have a firearm with you when you try to confiscate the other guy's gun. Have fun :)

i guarantee these niggers didnt check the chambers

Americans say they need their guns because muh tyran government. But all the government has to do is shut down mcdonalds i bet they will give up their guns or starve

wew checked

Dont you get it? Shutting down mcdonalds is why we have the guns. If you take our calories we will rise up as a nation and overthrow the tyrant that stopped our otherwise unending consumption

You can not.

Is that guy interviewing a pile of guns?

You don't, simple as that

you'd turn over your gun to a polite raid in three seconds of answering the door in your underpants
what are you gonna do, shoot a cop for doing his job?
faggot

Yes?

then welcome to being put on the cop kill-list for life during the second american civil war
you killed a cop
they'll come for your ass one day
maybe a day later, maybe twenty years later
but they won't forgive and they won't forget
things get heated enough, they might kill some family members too
that's the power of the nation-state
deal with it, fellow citizen
we're not in control of our own destinies, no matter how much you might pretend

SHALL

Why are they burning that plane, oh the humanity.

If you really want to be /nogunz/ you'd have to start by closing the borders and nerfing wellfare.
Do that and come back for talks.

fact of the matter is, if they don't know you have a gun they aren't showing up at your house. There's no gun registry, and if you hide it well they'll never find it.

so why worry? when they start busting down doors just take a stroll down to your congressman's house and murder his family and then him last. Even if you get yourself killed at least you went out fighting against tyranny.

Why are they trying to burn steel.

to turn it into a rusty, cracked and dented piece of shit.

They want to turn the guns into Hi-Points?

kek

Send all liberals who want to undermine the constitution to labor camps. Stage a deportation area and air drop them to Antarctica.

>obfiscating

Obfiscating? Are you some kind of fucking retard?