Kuromukuro

My haughty alien can't be this cute, can she?

Other urls found in this thread:

kuromukuro.com/goods_009.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no. she sucks

gg when?

the way the draw all the girls lower lip does something to me along with all those chubby cheeks

Are the aliens using human bodies as vessel?

The demon was surprised that hime alien didn't recognise despite them meeting back during Ken's time.

And Fusarnanie was the spitting image of the samurai guy Ken knew.

They're dead, Jim.

Gomenasai, my name is Sophie-dono.

I’m a 16 year old French Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I fight Efidolg in my robot, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Gauss Simlulator 9000)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Archaic dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese poetry and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Toyama to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a solo gauss pilot or a samurai!

I own several training gi, which I wear around the dojo. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

>They're dead, Jim

Seriously? But they haven't made an announcement or anything.

Something that's bothering me... Is it intentional that she lacks the trademark Efidolg red irises here or is it an animation error?

I dunno, just saying.

Probably an error. Episode 15 looked weird.

Cutest Japanophile. Also don't hesitate next time, dummy.

Will the hime win the Samuraibowl?

No, blonde weeb is going to seduce teh samurai and make him her obedient dog

But blonde has no boobs, she lacks the charm to win samurai over. Cosplay has better chances.

No, she'll probably die and Ken can move on and slam Yukina.

Too flat to win.

I agree with you, Yukina will probably die and Ken can move on with his harem

>flat

Real hero. Real human being.

But she is so cute, and she is basically more of a samurai than Ken.

The girls in this show look like they have downs....so unappealing.

I'm going with ex-hitman into why he's so operator.

>The cornerstone is the piece integral to completing a time travel device. Effingdog is searching for the device because they want to take over the universe with the ability to travel through time. The device will actually get completed but before Effindog is able to use it, Yukina uses the machine to travel back in time to Kennosukes era where she tries to get Ken to use the Kuromokuro by being the princess of the prefecture

>ending in a closed time loop where the only way out is through Mika's gangbang cosplay promo video spreading through the internet onto efidolgs planet where all the males become addicted to masturbating to the video preventing the propagation of their species and the universe is saved by a juicy delicious slut

She's pretty hot, I hope she doesn't die.

Distressed Yukina is my favourite.

Glad he died.

>Hiatus
rip gg

It's over, the aliens have won.

Pack it up.

Thank god we have user subs.

stupid slut, so just shut up!

Since gg was taking too long, I went and watched the raws.

Shit's exciting.

I want to fuck Shen Mi and Mika.

Fuck, if you you had left him to die.

That episode has subs though

I salivate over the thought of seeing her slowly unzip her jacket in front of me.

user subs it is

though now that I'm three episodes behind on a show that I wasn't really that into I don't really have the desire to watch it.

I liked Lagrange and I heard this is by the same production staff. Should I watch this?

And then the dicknipples pop out

I enjoy this

Has anyone watched it on Netflix? Are the subs any good?

Yeah, initially, it seemed like purple was the walking corpse (I didn't think that she'd last three episodes, honestly) and hime was the one who would be spared/saved. Now purple is feeling like the kind of character who might find a husbando (one of the three stooges?), defect for the final battle, and live happily ever after, while hime is feeling like the sort that'll either be the dragon to the final boss, redeem herself by dying, or some mixture thereof. She'll likely pass the baton on to Yukina right before she dies.

It's a shame. She really is soft and cute. Not that I don't like purple.

>,

>Stop discussing the show, guys!

>scussing the show,
but we should be able to conduct a discussion based on facts not fantasies.

Hime's long dead.

This is just a vessel using her DNA.

Explains why the rest of the world think they look Japanese and how she doesn't know oni.

Speaking of Oni, how's he related to Yukina's dad?

Why are you even watching fiction, you dumb autist? How do you enjoy it? You realize that writers typically want the audience to speculate, right? Especially writers of commercial works, where it's well known that keeping the audience speculating is an extremely important factor to keeping them interested?

>Will my ship set sail? What will happen on the way to the port? (this is why romances never get wrapped up until very close to the end of the story; making the characters into couples ends one of the main questions that the audience has, which in turn lowers their interest)
>Will my favorite character survive?
>Will the heroes succeed this time?
>What's going on with this organization/character? What are they planning?

This is one of the big things that keeps people coming back every week. Writers also use these speculations to manipulate the audience, whether it's getting them looking forward to something that they want to see or setting things up for a subversion.

This is especially true with a story with mystery elements, like Kuromukuro.

That looked like fun.

Seb is a pretty cool character.

there are no cute girls in this show.

>Now purple is feeling like the kind of character who might find a husbando (one of the three stooges?)

Code Geass?
And image what will happen if it's youtuber pick purple back to his home.

All of the girls with any screentime are cute.

Both of you, curb your autism.

RIP Kuromukuro

At least, user subs are good

Smart and strong, what else could one ask for.

Hime needs to be saved, harem end is bests end.

How many baguettes?

All of them.

In pooper?

At least we have anonsubs which are better and come out faster.

kuromukuro.com/goods_009.html

Will she fall for samurai cock?

She'll most likely die. Not cute enough to survive.

>no cute girls
Nigga pls

He didn't mention stupid girls
Nigga pls

Yes, only fabulous.

OP2 > OP1
ED1 >>>>>>>>>>>>> ED2

I'm sure we can all agree on this.

ED2 >>>>>>>>>>>>> ED1
Netore

She should have been the main girl.

Yep, Mika or Yukihime

Will Carlos ever get that sweet cosplay pussy, or fail miserably like Akagi?

Cosplay will fall for Samurai, mark my words.

At this point everyone might fall for Samurai.
Cosplay already thinks he is physically attractive (pool episode), and Sophie is also on the way to Samurai worship.

But the sad thing is that Samurai won't get his princess back and thus commit sodoku.

inb4 is true and he'll get together with Yukina.

>Carlos
Carlos is gay

So he will end with two Yukinas?

I guess he saves all those cosplay pictures because he is in denial, or to make his parents think he is straight in case they find them, then. Makes sense.

No, because obviously Evil Yukina/Yukihime will die.
He is of course heartbroken, but realizes what is going on before killing himself.

But the ending show Yukihime grabbing Ken's hand, it is hinting at her winning!

What's the difference?

stupid slut, so just shut up!

>Cosplay will fall for Samurai, mark my words.