Everything is politicized nowadays

Other urls found in this thread:

amyvanhym.dreamwidth.org/16463.html
youtu.be/XKvsLLfRpLs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ay0zqCi17N8
archive.fo/c3cxd
youtu.be/Zre9FhhxR7k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It has been a very painful experience to watch Harmon destroy Rick and Morty.
amyvanhym.dreamwidth.org/16463.html

How is your pic related to politics?

The far left is invading and destroying Rick and Morty with far-left politics. The "toxicity" is political opposition and the desire for apolitical entertainment.

This entire blog could have been summed up as the show went wrong when the entire fanbase started self inserting as rick with “muh I’m too smart for my own good”

Rick and Morty has been a far-left show from the very start. It's creators are 2 of the biggest cucks in comedy today.

Just hijack the characters and make them the face of racism, bigotry and hate.

Seriously, just give them the Pepe treatment. I've said it before that if the alt-right ironically embraced the rainbow flag, the liberals would give it up overnight as a hate symbol.

The fag flag is far too widely used to just be given up in an instant, it's a worldwide symbol for fags

It would be despised if Nazis took it on though. Don't act like they'd keep using it after the alt-right adopted it.

Wow, it took more than one person to create that shit?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Rick and Morty. I haven't watched TV since probably a year ago. I saw one clip on youtube and it was very meh, kind of cringey, but not a post-ironic funny kind of cringe. More like a shitty observational comedy and antisocial kind of cringe.

Is the whole show like that?

Yes.

Put either the HIV retrovirus or a dying AIDS man on the rainbow flag

Checks out. I see it mentioned all the time, especially on twatter. Mostly from people who are literally autistic.

>it's a worldwide symbol for fags

Make it one for assholes. I believe in you.

It's a trashy cartoon that has to pay people to viral market on Sup Forums. just report these spam threads and move on, you are, of course, not missing anything but never watching this shit.

I'm kind of angry with the fags for taking the rainbow and turning it into an AIDS symbol. I like rainbows. Why do they get a monopoly on rainbows?

I don't doubt it. But, I saw Elon (who is autistic I think) say something about it on twatter just a couple days ago. So I had to ask if it was really not as bland as I thought.

They did give it up by adding the spic nigger stripes. The original is all ours now.

rick and morty is big bang theory for people who claim to hate big bang theory

>calling out retarded feminist writing which makes your characters look bipolar
>toxic
fuck Dan Harmond

Please stop perpetuating fake news, friend.

There are real issues to worry about (like climate change, refugees and white supremacy) and we should be focused on solving those instead of chasing these crazy conspiracy theories.

Why would anyone subject themselves to this hell?

tbbt got a lot of positive mention in the beginning it was fucking bizarre

just like he ruined Community

Harmon is and has always been a faggot

get out fagit

Cringefest for brainlets

>climate change
>real
Pick one.

I bet this group of writers has a lot of real life experience to draw their comedic values from.

My favorite part was how they had to preemptively write 500 articles and social media posts explaining why the female writers didn't ruin the show as soon as season 3 aired.

Wow, that was painful to look at...

>fagit

kill yourself faggot

BUUUUURP MORTY WE GOTTA HAVE A SHITTY FINALE MORTY BRRRUUUP I'M PICKLE ATHEIST

Don't you love it?
They are super PC and stuff now.

youtu.be/XKvsLLfRpLs

The creators have always been faggots.

The virgin show

We tried that with the #savediversity hashtag faggot. We also tried to turn the peace sign into a hate symbol. Unfortunately, you faggots didn't follow through and we still have not created any fake hate symbols since the "okay" hand gesture.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ay0zqCi17N8
Is this Sup Forums the show ?

harmon is a known creeper who filled his staff with women to try to have sex with in the name of diversity and ruined another show in the process

This.

Fucking faggots.

Big bang theory for people who don't like big bang theory.

archive.fo/c3cxd

Dan Harmon's thoughts the day after Trump got elected. I'd be surprised if he hasn't cut his own dick off from guilt.

I saw half an episode 3 years ago. Can somebody give me an example of the political aspects?

When did Community get political?

Because the rainbow is God's covenant with man to never flood the Earth again.
Of course fags couldn't pick a symbol and a flag unless it was also sacrilegious.
Nothing another good deluge wouldn't fix.

Season three episode one was an amazing piece of television that buried the series.

Rick stopped having faults. He didn't run into problems because of his arrogance and unpreparedness, instead he was a superhuman intellect that can do whatever he wants.

For a brief moment we get this weakness by arrogance back when he turns himself into a pickle, but instead it is used as a means to showcase that he can do whatever he wants without consequences.

Harmon made Rick into someone to celebrate and emulate while still being a terrible person. This is why the fanbase is shit today rather than at the start of season one.

Bad fan bases don't happen for no reason. They happen when a bad character becomes popular. If you don't make bad characters you don't have bad fan bases.

The "toxicity" they're referring to is people only asking question of some alien dinosaur stripper that got like 8 seconds of air time and you didn't even see her whole body.

Do you know anyone who watches this faggot show who isn't a nigger-loving cuck faggot? Exactly.

>Stupidity and cruelty are the two halves of the Cunt Yin Yang
nice

Justin Royland is literally /ourguy/, I have it on good faith he browses Sup Forums and is an antisemite, the israel joke in a recent episode was written by him

Dan harmon is the fucking cuck, and for the record not only did he not create rick and morty, but he didnt join production until season 2.

Yet everyone says he's the "genius" behind the show.
A watch the first few episodes, it has no politics and is all well done jokes.

>a quick rundown on Rick and Morty
Original concept from an improv voice actor was "Doc and Marty", like in Back To The Future series. That's where the dialogue comes from. The voices of the two main characters are done by one guy.

They didn't base it on time travel, but dimensional travel, and the emphasized the angle where Doc is manic depressive and irresponsible, and Marty is just an ordinary kid struggling to deal with all the crazy shit.

That's Rick and Morty: wacky improv dialogue, sci-fi adventures, Rick being an asshole, Morty being freaked out.

It was pretty good. Interesting sci-fi concepts. Goofy improv humor. Not everyone liked it, but it got popular for a reason.

For this season, they replaced half the writing staff with women, and the quality took a nosedive. Half the episodes were terrible.

Just like in Germany.

Weimar Germany.

To be fair, you do have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.

Rick is a walking punchline, his nihilism was played for laughs. All of his horrible and amoral behavior is there to set up jokes and to play off Morty, not to make a statement about society or philosophy.

Harmon is drinking his own Kool-aid, the fedora-tipping fanbase tells him he's a genius and he actually believes it.

The show was written initially by only justin, then dan harmon was brought on, presumable to get another show he didn't create cancelled while also taking credit for it.

It's mostly apolitical, but embodies shitty values.

It used to be that Rick was a nihilist whose self centered attitude got other people in trouble. The show was funny because of schadenfreude.

youtu.be/Zre9FhhxR7k

The zany one creating crazy situations for the straight man is a comedy tv archtype since the dawn of time. The important thing here is that eventually Rick needs someone else's help.

In season three Rick is a superhuman Mary Sue who can do whatever he wants with his supreme intellect. He does it all on his own acts like an asshole, people then celebrate it.

Rick's shitty values started out as his weakness and then turn into something to celebrate. This is why you are seeing all this now and didn't see it during season one and two.

That fat fuck is obnoxious.
I cringed hard at his whole punch a nazi rant.
But the show is pretty good, even now.

wow what a bunch of faggoty looking douchenuggets

Rick's nihilism was his weakness in season one, in season three it is celebrated.

Celebrate being shitty and annoying and you get people being shitty and annoying. Just look at invader Zim. His fan base loves it because they were always shitty people who now have a chance to act like they wanted to while getting laughs.

>archive.fo/c3cxd
oh god that's cringe. I can't watch that show anymore.

>Bad fan bases don't happen for no reason. They happen when a bad character becomes popular. If you don't make bad characters you don't have bad fan bases.

How do you explain bronies then?

that was because they gave the cartoon horses butt cracks

Well that's just it, the nihilism was the joke, and now retards are taking it as a serious statement.
Harmon then writes to reinforce it so that he can pander to his audience of 15 year old edgelords.

What was originally some funny improv comedy is now pandering to people who post their IQ tests on Facebook.

All the interesting characters are awful.

Dash is a douchebag who is arrogant and has earned nothing.

Applejack acts like she works harder and is tougher but can't keep her life together.

Pinkie pie is obnoxious and consistently butts into what everyone else is up to.

Twilight is a Mary Sue. They quickly began to play down her work ethic to just give her power.

Fluttershy is a self insertion for the weak and quiet.

Rarity is personified as a good hard-working person that is obsessed with vanity. Well written and good to emulate, but people with an affinity to her focus on the vanity.

The best one looks like she would be the stuck up one. That is how awful these characters are.

I'm not saying that these characters make people change, but they sure bring the assholes out of the woodwork.

That was well-written but pretentious and you could clearly tell that he had a handful of legitimate points to make and then was just opposing everything else on principle without a real argument to back it up.

Overall I give it "not as smart as he thinks he is though probably smarter than the writer he's ranting about" out of 10.

This board is Politically Incorrect, not Politics.

Ever since the pasta about the whole "you need a high iq to understand rick and morty" you can tell the fanbase has turned to shit afterwards.

> oh god that's cringe. I can't watch that show anymore.

Yeah when I first read that I was shocked. I mean the first two seasons had some good episodes and that faggot helped write them.

This season sucked all the dicks it could. The last episode was some shit.
I thank writers like this for that aids.

Fuck off you eurocuck

>Rick rapes an entire planet of knofe and target nippled readheads who were under mind control and unable to consent

Computer animation is so ugly. How can people stand watching this crap?

I watched the first season and enjoyed it but got bored with it as a meme. I never watched the second season but is that still worth watching?

It is like how Futurama was always crappy and preachy but it was the only sci-fi cartoon and some of the jokes we're good and the sci-fi events were creative.

It is like that.

>For this season, they replaced half the writing staff with women, and the quality took a nosedive. Half the episodes were terrible.

The citadel episode was the best of the entire show though.

hahahahaha fuck logical inconsitancies wubalubadubdub

Why did Rick get so murdery in the last season?

Drunk Rick murdered a whole superhero team mostly because Morty admired them.

Pickle Rick murdered an army of Slavs just because they got in his way.

In the finale Rick murders at least a dozen secret service agents just so Morty could get a selfie with the President.

ahhhh OK that makes sense, i get it now.

Could be seen as character progression.

In the first episode of the season he rants to Morty about how he became patriarch of the universe. Murdering people could just be a part of that power trip.

>Rick rapes an entire planet of knofe and target nippled readheads who were under mind control and unable to consent
"The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence."

I've watched a few episodes. I remember the one where the whole city was rick and morty clones. Lmao what the fuck is the big deal with this show? It was so mediocre I couldn't believe it

>All the interesting characters are awful.

Those traits don't seem particularly awful or destructive, and if anything (aside from one) seem to add some nuance to prevent mary suedom

I personally always thought that toxic fandoms were 30% from characters and messages from the show that embolden or glorify bad destructive behaviours and views and 70% degenerate types latching onto shows in order to air their bad dodgy ways under a veneer of just being a fan.

Because the writers are commies.

Yeah, be uncreative fags as usual while claiming you dominate meme culture with your boring 10 year old frog meme.

Did we watch the same season three? Rick repeatedly got into situations he couldn't control, and it was pretty clear that everyone was getting sick of Rick's nihilism. Look at the psychologist scene, or the final scene where the family was happy together despite what Rick said about relationships not mattering. Pretty clear where he stands now in the family, a far cry from where he was in seasons 1-2.

You know what comes next :^)

They destroyed the chance of there being a "lore" with season 3 episode 1. It was just a fucking edgy shit episode that ruined what could have been somewhat interesting lore. I knew it was declining in season 2, but I watched that episode to see how it goes. Shit, absolute shit

>trying to read the latest news on my investments
>normie co worker shoves his glaring phone in my face and tries to show me le rick and morty clip

cant wait to escape this hell

>attacking your fanbase
This will end well

Friedrich Ebert dies

fucking rip off of emily youcis

To be honest beth is a fuckijg awful person, who gets away with everything but some How that's okay.

>investments
shitcoins are not an investment

Well that explains why the first season was the best season.

It's a cartoon.

what is the one on the right?

cause nihilism