independent.org/publications/tir/article.asp?a=803
youtube.com/watch?v=u6mYGcNgKn8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHALL

Wild west sounds awesome.

NOT

>muh wild west

Sage goes in all fields

The "Wild" west was actually very peaceful.
Very few blacks and very low crime.

Haven't seen a mass shooting at shot show yet btw

more people were shot in detriot than us soldiers duing Iraq during the same time period. so i guess war zones are safer

rly makes me think

>only the state can have guns
>only the Party can vote
>only the loyal can eat

gun shows are pretty safe places

wtf happened in 1905

A church shooting was literally stopped with a gun the other week

Safety is SLAVERY, who wants to coast through their life "safe" from everything?
Such a stale existence makes me shudder, I would rather be dead.

She totally just changed my mind. Repeal the second amendment now

someone going to post it any minute now

Wild west was actually extremely safe...

In contrast, the middle of gun-control central Chicago is literally more dangerous than a war zone.

>le violent wild west meme

The Wild West was actually safer than now.

BE

flood her twitter feed with mexican cartel pics

not condoning illegal activity but this seems correct.

She's right just think of all thos gun shows bei- oh wait

INFRINGED

REMIND ME AGAIN OF THE PLACES/TIMES WHERE PEOPLE ARE SAFER IF THERE ARE MORE MUSLIMS AROUND? AH YES, THE MIDDLE EAST AND WARZONES. VERY KNOWN FOR BEING SAFE.

Where else can be safer than a gun free zone?

The problem is that once a place becomes safe due to the threat of violence, the threat of violence becomes less necessary, and thus less people carry the means to carry out violence.

It's quite like arguing
>Remind me again of places/times where armies made everyone safer. Ah yes, WW2 and the civil war. Very well known for being safe.

Ask her why she bothered to flee from the communist shit hole she scurried away from, there's no guns there.

underrated

>the left want to ban SCARY BLACK GUNS
>the right want to ban SCARY BROWN PEOPLE
>mfw guns = muslims

>California says they don't want guns, CCW or Open Carry because it will turn the state in to the Wild West
>bunch of stupid laws which ban guns
>mfw it's the wild west because the only legal guns are bolt action rifles, shotguns and revolvers

they let the irish in

> t. Irishman

Switzerland?

Chink comes to my country, takes a Western name because no one can pronounce that moonspeak shit her parents gave her, then wants to condescendingly argue about what I should and shouldn't own regardless of my country's constitution. Why doesn't she fuck on off back to her slant eyed ant colony.

independent.org/publications/tir/article.asp?a=803

based on actual history concludes that the civil society of the American West in the nineteenth century was not very violent. Eugene Hollon writes that the western frontier “was a far more civilized, more peaceful and safer place than American society today” (1974, x). Terry Anderson and P. J. Hill affirm that although “[t]he West . . . is perceived as a place of great chaos, with little respect for property or life,” their research “indicates that this was not the case; property rights were protected and civil order prevailed. Private agencies provided the necessary basis for an orderly society in which property was protected and conflicts were resolved” (1979, 10).

The wagon trains that transported thousands of people to the California gold fields and other parts of the West usually established their own constitutions before setting out. These constitutions often included detailed judicial systems. As a consequence, writes Benson, “[t]here were few instances of violence on the wagon trains even when food became extremely scarce and starvation threatened. When crimes against persons or their property were committed, the judicial system . . . would take effect” (1998, 102). Ostracism and threats of banishment from the group, instead of threats of violence, were usually sufficient to correct rule breakers’ behavior.

Why are people so fucking retarded. The 2nd amendment is for when shit hits the fan. Of course its irrelivant now. But if not now then fucking when? Its better to have them and not need them than to need them and not have them. Fuck off you fucking liberal shit for brains.

Wild west was safer than nigger riddled chicago

Arrival of large amounts of Jewish immigrants. Did you know the most violent gangsters of the Prohibition Era were the Purple Gang, all of whom were Jewish?

Guns are not about safety (although numerous cases exist where they have provided just that). They are an insurance policy against bad governance.

But the Wild West actually quite calm and most famous "gun fights" are either completely made up or highly exaggerated affairs.

youtube.com/watch?v=u6mYGcNgKn8
Thread theme

Anyone have a list of mass shootings that occurred in a non-gun free zone?

Australia also changed the definition of what a mass shooting is to make sure they'd never have one again.

>kekistan flag
Kys

Don't let John Wayne hear you say that.

^this
Was gonna bring it up but thanks user

The wild west had a remarkably low rate of homicides.

Israel, stupid antisemite

Wild West averaged like 1.5 murders a year.

>I DON'T LIKE GUNS SO NOBODY SHOULD WANT TO EVER OWN ONE, the post

So tired of all these faggots wanting to take guns away from people.

I hope you get shot.

Prisons are perhaps one of the most dangerous places you can be. They are monitored 24/7 by the government, your every moved is watched. All your property is inspected, they even read your mail. Yet, you are less likely to die in Somalia than any US prison

anarchism probably

>north korea
>nazi germany
>sweden
>france
>britian
>others too

False flags dont count and neither does the opinion of a shill linked to paddock.

Obviously this is a male issue and not a dictator issue.

>be australia
>too blasted on fosters and vegimite laced blow to notice the falsest of flags
>give up guns
>real life crocodile dundee shot to death because he refused to yield
australia died a long while ago

>Save people
I don't care about other people

Whoa it's totally not like gang violence is the main cause of gun violence!

Do you guys keep making these threads because you enjoy getting BTFO?
odd fetish

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
pauses for breath
Kennesaw Georgia passes law to require home owners to own gun... crime goes down
Chicago Illinois passes strict gun laws... 8 people shot every day on average almost 2 per day death toll from gun violence

hmmmm.....

guns in the hands of the elite

it's only slavery to a nigger because they're the ones that kill each other on a daily basis in america

"Wild West"

The gunfight at the OK corral in which 3 criminals were killed was the most famous shootout in the "wild west". A slow tuesday afternoon in nigger filled Chicago.

China is pretty well disarmed though, why don't these non-whites return to their ancestral lands where they can express their own cultures and enjoy the civilizations their people create?

People attack gun free zones. And they prefer easy targets. They are predators who prefer, but do not limit themselves to easy prey. So stfu you fucking retard mongrel.

>More guns don't save people
No not yet. But they will when we can shoot liberals legally.

(1 post by this ID)

what did he mean by this

Police stations?

asians are honorary ary-

>>I DON'T LIKE GUNS SO NOBODY SHOULD WANT TO EVER OWN ONE, the post

this is textbook liberal privilege, user.

1. believing you have the right to control other people's lives
2. believing you have the right to never hear other opinions
3. believing that when you're offended others have to care
4. believe that there are two sets of rules: one for you and one for everyone else

Source?

Nigger

BE

The homicide rate was significantly lower during the Wild West days than it is today.

Everything I know about history is from movies and television.

According to the US census bureau 100k - 3 million lives are saved by guns in self defence. Hard to get hard data because the number of incidents where simply brandishing a gun saves a life are way under reported.

INFRINGED

Gun shows are safe. Try a mass shooting there and you'd be lucky to survive past 3 seconds.

what a dumb bitch

>if

>Jewish immigrants
>anarchism
Same thing.

The "wild west" wasn't very violent actually and war zones are not a good comparison to normal society with laws. I swear, social media was a mistake.

She writes absolute retard-tier """literature""". From her website:

New Release
Warcross

From #1 New York Times bestselling author Marie Lu—when a game called Warcross takes the world by storm, one girl hacks her way into its dangerous depths.

Every UN delegate has a security detail with them. Ever hear of any shootings at the UN?

This bitch have a time machine or something? Was the frontier like today's society? Was it lawless and dangerous back then, really?

I don't get it, if the left thinks Trump is Hitler and that all cops are racists looking for ant excuse to kill black people, then why do they only want the government and police to be armed?