Re:zero

how would you respond to this order

Couldn't post in one of the 6 other threads? Just had to make a new thread, huh?

Fuck off generalfag

I think it's important to have a thread that isn't spouting some bullshit snowflake opinion like a handicap in the OP.

Would have told her to fuck off.

There is no way i'd bow down to a women and even lick her toes.

Anyways her even making you do this confirms she was never gonna help you in the first place and is just toying with you.

I was rockin a semi chub when she was talking down to Subaru and then got fully erect when she kicked him.

Did I miss her bro knight and Subaru talking about how they're both from different worlds? Pretty sure I must have seeing as he's calling him brother. Does anyone remember which episode?

That's retarded, everyone would go "That's all, lick your feet? And I get to save everyone? Welps bohoo, I thought you were going to ask for something difficult, now gimme that!"

Why was she so triggered by his decision? Her rant didn't really explain much.

If you didn't get it from the Crusch conversation, it's a culture thing. The world is a feudal setup. Loyalty to your lord is a serious thing maybe.

Nope never happened in the anime

Really? Is that all I'll have to do?

Disgust and revulsion.

What, so she saw the fact that he was willing to do it as a betrayal of Emilia? I guess that makes more sense. Even so, wouldn't completely degrading yourself for the good of your lord be exactly the type of loyalty expected?

I mean, if she'd actually stay true to her word, why not? Her foot's probably nice and clean, I wouldn't mind. I'm not even a footfag or anything, it's just that licking someone's foot real quick is a small price to pay to save all your """""""""""friends""""""""""

>She saw the fact that he was willing to do it as a betrayal of Emilia?
Which is still bullshit because the only reason he was even doing it in the first place was so he could save Emilia.

>Her foot's probably nice and clean
>I wouldn't mind
>licking someone's foot real quick is a small price to pay
The gentle birth of a footfag. Welcome.

You are not my boss but I really want to do it.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Itadakimasu

>getting beat up by a women with fists

I have defended subaru all this time but no that is as low as you can go.

To get beaten up by a women is the most pathetic thing a man could ever do.

but he got beaten up by Elsa since the first ep

She had all those weapons so i let it slide.

This bitch literally beat his ass with her fists and feet alone then threw him out like trash.

That's unbelievably pathetic.

>Says the user who gets spanked by his mom every night.

Your mom should be the only one female in the world who's allowed to spank your ass without you doing shit about it.

You do realise if he tried to retaliate he would be 100% dead as she could just order him to be killed.

As a man another women should never be capable of beating you up till death.

I'm a grown ass man.
I don't have to take that abuse anymore.

Theres plenty of women who could kick your ass faggot. Just look at the freaks in the UFC

>ever wanting to hit your mum

Shouldn't even hurt you.
>ufc
>not a bunch of trannies

And yes, not a single women could beat my ass from there.

>licking intensely
What was it you wanted me to do again?

See it for the shit test that it is and walk away.