I know this series has always featured you killing Nazis, but why are they leaning so hard into it with their marketing?

I know this series has always featured you killing Nazis, but why are they leaning so hard into it with their marketing?

I swear it seems like they're tapping into the current sociopolitical climate about what liberals think of as white supremacy and Trump and saying, "YOU CAN KILL THOSE PEOPLE!! *WINK WINK*!"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wolfenstein/status/916075551382585344
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bunch of numale marketting cucks

It is and they can get away with it, what are you going to do about it? Whine about it with your Nazi buddies?

Thats exactly what they are doing. They are dehumanizing "Nazis" and saying that it is a moral duty to kill "Nazis"

The picture is a shot from actual Wolfenstein marketing. Notice that all human features have been removed. This is how the left perceives anyone with right leaning beliefs and they believe that it is ok to kill these things because they are not people.

It does not matter that we are not "Nazis." It matters that leftists believe we are "Nazis."

Awwwh, poor white right wingers?

I personally see no problem. I just now hope they make a communist expansion.

I don’t really have a problem either, but you have to admit that the marketing is awful.

Can you do any better then this?

Confirmation bias. It's no worse than it's ever been. Nazis have always been heavily represented in videogames. If anything, it was even more commonplace in the 90's, until 9/11 happened, and developers moved on portraying Arabs (as well as Russians) as the bad guys.

Get off Sup Forums and got outside, pal. This place is playing tricks with your brain.

most people here know this game will be amazing

the numale cuck farmville libshits will largely be enticed to buy this game if any video game at all this year

>they believe that it is ok to kill these things because they are not people.

Don't we think that about niggers and jews?

Yea, wow, such powerful evidence. I'm sure we'll see a spike in attacks against right-wingers ONLY because of this game. Oh wait, we'll never really know, but how convenient you made a claim that can hardly ever be proven.

memes aside

They have shifted to Overton window so far left that people who believe in the core ideas that the USA was founded upon have become nazis in the eyes of the left. Look at the way they have made free speech supporters into nazis

We've been killing cartoon villain nazis in Wolfenstein since before you were born op. Who gives a fuck I know you just graduated stormtrooper school but you shouldn't get triggered so easily.

Is 'literal fucking nazis' actually part of the poster?

I avoided everything about this game because it's quite obviously a huge cringefest. It is in fact exactly what you describe and as such, cynical to the extreme. They're down with the kids yo, fuck these nazis up. Cringe can reach orders of magnitude man should never have to witness, but here we are, 21st century yo, fuck these literal fucking nazis up. Trump? More like Drumpf, that's how we roll up in this motherfucker, uh-huh. And I'll have you know, I wear my baseball cap backwards. Want to check out my tamagochi? I am in fact in possession of illegal narcotics, do you want to try some? What's that? Let me adjust the volume on my walkman. That's right.

What a daring fucking video game. Unafraid of tapping into the current socio-political climate. We have a real message to deliver over here. The fact that Wolfenstein: The New Order was a success and we were working on a sequel anyway is not indicative of anything. This is 100% exactly the game we want to make and it just so happens to be like a 20th cash-in on the vaguest fucking franchise ever made. No, it's not that Raven Software is busy with some sort of Call of Duty, we specifically wanted to be the one to make this game.

We're in touch with youth, we feel the woes of the current generation. We're in touch with the socio-political climate. What can I say, we're just cool bro. You think we're afraid of a swear word or two? Pffft, think again broseph. That's right. I own a smartphone and I take selfies. I can do a couple of gang signs. Yeah, I skateboard.

Its become a marxist/communist propaganda machine. The devs are all numale antifa larpers telling people to literally go start revolution and kill as many real life nazis as possible. And its all framed in context of trump supporters being nazis.

That looks fucking cool tbqh

>not an argument part 2 electric boogaloo

of course this game alone is not going to the sole cause of more attacks. this game is part of the larger overall strategy. much the same as kathy griffin holding a decapitated Trump head or creepy Kayne saying that the left needs to "fight in the streets."

This is like a larger extension of gamergate. They have coopted video games in order to further the leftist narrative and the developers are complicit.

Dude, Antifa's Charlottesville chapter have been attacking anything with Confederate memorabilia, including smashing windows and slashing tires, all while getting away with it AND bragging about it on twitter.
Why? Because FUCKING NAZIS

The marketing for this game is straight out of a NeoGAF thread.

top page of reddit

long exposure photos of the milky way from the death valley

just cause 3

photo of my big tit mom from the '70s

currently listening to: Dead Kennedys - Nazi Punks Fuck Off

I fucking love science

But more than anything, just like you, I love to bash the fash. While you're out there showing those white people what's what, remember to hydrate and take a break. And maybe try out our new video game entertainment product.

it's probably something in the water. It's probably low IQ. You can't possibly think you are the vanguard of counter culture when the entirety of mainstream culture (which achieves new records of retardation every day) is on your side. Guys in suits, literal cyberpunk villains. On your side. Maybe think twice? Actually maybe think for the first time? Maybe that's too hard, but at least you still have your instincts. You are a rebellious kid, do you actually want to be pandered to? Don't you want to stick it to the man? That's what a kid is supposed to do. What the fuck is wrong with you.

Preconditioning for the inevitable final war of humanity against the kikes and their shitskin mongoloid low IQ army of darkness.

HOW WILL POL EVER RECOVER

marketing shill thread
uses thumbnail so you cant get full res promo art to meme with
has fake outrage

Is this a cult?

>while not a priest, Horton wears the signature cloth anyway
Fucking heathen.

Yea obviously it's the bad vidya guys and the mean media, I concede.
Nothing else and leftists always get away with everything, believe me!!!

Just saying your opponents statements in a mocking tone isn't an argument either.
Look at Emily Gorscenski's twitter.
He openly brags about commuting acts of violence and getting people arrested for BS charges.

In violence, I don't have words to express how hard the IRL right would destroy the IRL left. Especially now that they've redefined "nazi" to the point almost anyone white person who spends time at a gym or a gun range is included.

The problem is that any perceived violence from the right triggers a response from the establishment (that the left pretends to rebel against). So like, a lady dies in Charlottesville and there's proposed legislation to declare various right wing beliefs terrorist, plus they shutdown web sites all over the internet and the fallout still comes.

Basically the left talks tough while they have big-state daddy there to protect them. The right has to be peaceful pussies while they are free to run around with rags on the faces and threaten everyone.

The left needs to pray that the time never comes that this situation unravels and they get the violence they think they want.

how long have you been on Sup Forums dude? I have been on here since it was /n/. I am old as fuck, white, and have a mixed race kid. Nothing you can do or post on here is going to offend me. Your troll skills are less than 0/10. Your debate skills do not even register. You might think you are getting to me, but actually I am playing some guitar and checking this thread in between exercises. I am relaxed as fuck.

twitter.com/wolfenstein/status/916075551382585344
>GenZ poised to be most redpilled generation in 100 years
>Simulate and celebrate the killing of whites who's only crime was defending their people

>shekelhooks rubbing in the background

They see the freak out, and see a great marketing opportunity, like of you have a drought, you market water harder (bad example but it's the first one I got)

Nupol are going to buy this in droves so they can talk shit about it on Sup Forums thus guaranteeing it's surge to GOTY and further sequels.

Dehumanization has always been an important element in propaganda. There is also propaganda that tries to humanize the inhumane (Remember the magazine that had pictures of Hillary Clinton doing "normal" things like picking produce) so it can be applied backwards as well. What you're seeing is nothing new but it is so incredibly subtle it takes a while to notice.

they're testing the waters to see what's the political allegiance of their buyers

if this game bombs expect an elder scrolls 6 about crusaders on hammerfell where you kill people dressed in red and black

thank God Leftists don't have any money.

>you kill people dressed in red and black
you kill people THAT ARE dressed in red and black?
Or you kill people WHILE THE PLAYER IS dressed in red and black?

Because it will result in more sales.

for about the past 10 years most video games have more spent on advertisements than actual development.