Monster Musume

Why is she so cute?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/69NPJiFT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because she's cool to the touch. Cooler than most. But not the coolest. That would be Suu.

Fuck off with your 24/7 generals, you continue to discuss nothing, go back to IRC if you want to blog about your lives.

Newt is cute
I want to impregnate her and take responsibility

Male pregnancy is /d/ material

Ugly lamias didn't get many chances to pass their genes along.

Kek

Shitposts are /trash/ material

Settle down, there's like ten Re:Zero threads who need your attention more.

And that is bad how, exactly?

There, there. What's wrong?

Lamias are slithering sex machines. They need to be

Lurk more.

Finished for the user who wanted Papi in a tribal dress.
Any more requests?

You're welcome

Ironic.

Cici doing tai chi

Could you do a clothing swap of Alice and Miia?

Lilith bent over a table, her arms bound behind her, with a horny look on her face.

Thats a cute fucking birb. You've got talent.

That burb is really cute. Good job

Fuckin' awesome, saved; tweet it to mr Crabs
also
Draw Lala dressed as Chun-Li because thighs, of course she's flustered

Something cute with Kukuru

I'd love a small breed. She doesn't get enough love.

>user you know I hate dresses and underwear....

Remember to show love to your ogre by giving her lots of kisses.

Then remove one of them, Lily.

I dunno why I dont like much Papi nor Miia, part their personalities, part their monstergirl part (still high in my list tho) but something about Kukuru makes me like her
I had this saved in my PC, made by some nice drawfag that seems he doesn't lurk in these threads anymore
Also, she's based on a mesoamerican benevolent god but she's a Normal girl, the fuck?

>hates dresses
I cannot love a girl who doesn't like being girly and wearing frilly dresses. Those are the best kind of girls.

I wonder what style of wedding dress would look best on Draco?

How is your drawing of Titanolamia going along, anons?

Can you give me Alice wearing this? I think it would look good on her.

That is patently false. Tomboys are the best girls and that's a scientific fact

>Reminder Ms. Smith is Best Girl.

> Reminder Suezo is best girl.

Yeah, but no one says tomboys can't be cute and wear cute dresses.

>49 seconds
Suezo a bot?

Then what's the point, Trippy dub?

Are there any specific monster girls I should be using in order to get the most efficient level-ups during fusion? (same type for example)

It doesn't matter beacuse:
1- She's beautiful no matter what she's wearing
2- that dress is getting torn to shreds the second we're left alone

Gay

I want to marry this snake.

Nope, just stick to Rudols. same types don't usually matter until HR+, as a same type bonus on for example SR would churn out 5000 more experience than if you used a different typing.

Also, I'm waiting for new awoo's rips.

I don't see the problem.

Is it her specifically, or do you have your own version?

Polt looking shy and uncomfortable in a sundress and sunhat with her ears poking out through the top.

Bonus points for tailwag.
Bonus bonus points for spats.

Rudol (the kobold girl in sportswear) is what you want. Rudols of the same type will grant more exp if you use them, but that's not very important at lower levels.

Clearly it would be something like this, and since Draco is so beautiful it would look magnificent

Fuck off TTF

I'm a different drawfag, but Qukul's currently my WIP.

I'm just as bewildered. Bima is also one of the strongest harpy subspecies the garudas, but she's also N.

Let's hope they get the Liza/Froze treatment and get an SR maybe? Or HR maybe just as fine if it's too hard to obtain.

Two girls that have never met interacting with each other. For varieties sake and throw a bone to the few anons with less popular faves.

Not if I marry her first

Draco wearing walking down the aisle

Not the requester but I've got to say you're quick as well as talented. Thanks.

No. My love of spats compels me.

That's her. Just a small lil Jumping Spider girl.

There is more than enough art of Polt already. Leave some for everyone else, TTF
You greedy little weirdo

Water droplet hat or no

Will you make her happy?

Just throwing it out there, no one has to do it.

What about Polt's 6'4" high test powerlifting baby sister

so, will they have the balls to go for the single girl wins end?

Or will they make it harem marriage end?

Will they include the pool to the non live-in girls too like the special forces crew and other side-girls?

Oh, I'm here, just not as often

Anything side characters.

Liz and Kinu, Oct, Luz, Cici.

All girls need love.

Rocks fall, everyone dies, Lala wins.

Cerea hosts D&D night when

Not him but it would be cool to use this as a reference if you haven't already started.

Smiths ritual will eventually clone darling into the many identical brothers we saw in the Proto comics. They all get one.

How much is she blushing?

Polts family continues to grow?

Of course. Only the best for someone I love

Your call. Loen did a cute one before like that.

Here's a better version of that one. Remade it recently.

> You will never pound Polt's femboi brother with the force of an F5 tornado

Monmuse small breed version of gif as an idea.

You could of just asked for it.

To be honest, I do have a small jumping spider that likes to hang around my computer. It likes to jump from edge of the keyboard to the near by window and just stare at me while I type.

Did he ever finish that THICC lala he was working on

Probably there will be hints in the next chapter

Does it scold you when you shitpost too much?

Not that user, but I would imagine tomato levels of red.

> Mutilating the knot

Oh, thanks!

It is too shy for that.

Awesome, I was already doing this since I couldn't find any other uses for them, and thanks for the clarification on the same type bonus. Does the same apply for Riados as well since you can't put them in teams or anything?

Another thing I'm a little fuzzy on that no guides seem to cover is how do you unlock more teams? It brings me to a purchase menu which I could assume the spa/pool unlocks more relaxing space but there doesn't seem to be one for extra teams... If it unlocks at later levels can you let me know at what milestones?

Enjoy some of Em's delicious rack for your cooperation and putting up with my noobiness.

Just a friendly reminder that reptile girls and other cold blooded girls like Draco, Miia, and Liz have to worry about a lot more fungal diseases than their warm blood counter parts.

not yet.

I would wait forever for those thighs
quad 4's means its soon

I would take night courses in reptile girl biology in order to better take car of her.

It's the very least I could do to prove my love.

Riados don't have same type bonus, unlike Rudols. Just use them as normal. Riados are for levelling your girl's skill levels.

You can purchase at most 3 more team slots on the third page of the shop, it's the independent leave permit (外出许可证) and it costs 7 rubies each.

>Another thing I'm a little fuzzy on that no guides seem to cover is how do you unlock more teams?

You buy them in the shop for rubies

Here's an old pastebin made by a different user. Things have been added to the game since this was made, but it should still be of use.

pastebin.com/69NPJiFT

Also, I forgot to mention that don't waste your rubies on flags unless you're a paying player or if you have a busy fortnight. The flags only last 15 days, even if they're really convenient for retargeting where your girls should go and you can completely autorun and get everything.

Image manipulation battle / prompt.
Choose your Monmusu-Go team.

Thanks a ton for your help guys! And holy hell that pastebin is a god-send, way more detailed than the shitty imgur album I used to get up to speed with the game.

Team Hora Hora sounds good to me.

what are the other teams

A few tips.

You don't really need to spend rubies on relaxation rooms.
Never spend the minimum 5 rubies for the gacha. Always save 50 for an 11 pull.

>image manipulation battle
any one you think up and make a logo for.

Team Cowtits?