Rape on Indian Reservations

Just how true is it? If its not made up, does it vary from res to res? How bad are is the situations for the Indians/native americans/firslanders/whatever the fuck they are calling themselves these days?

Reason i'm asking; i'm writing a fic and the main character is an Indian. I'd like to avoid the whole thing personally but realistically its only a matter of time before it would come up, so i need to know just in case.

Heck, anything else you think i should know would be good.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/rape-culture-in-the-alaskan-wilderness/379976/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Tears_murders
archiveofourown.org/works/5900065/chapters/13601380
youtube.com/watch?v=SPFIR0G1L3A
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_at9dOElQk
youtube.com/watch?v=1hvSdE2Ao1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

loss.jpg

Natives tend to drink mouthwash as a substitute for whiskey, a bottle of bottom shelf KD will get a native gril to spread her legs for BWC, though you have to be careful because they are sneaky and will try to rob your britches, I dunno bout rape ans sheeit but I imagine it happens just like anywhere else drugs and booze is involved.

I don't know about that but I do know that majority of law enforcement in the reservations are absolutely incompetent. There are several reservations that have to actually call in other departments that are not native to even do the minor things like processing a crime scene.

yep

I have no doubt with the amount of... the lack of... oh shazbot there are drugs and alcahol on the reservations and that causes problems. I'm wondering if the rape rates are really 1 in 4. Thats what they have been saying about college so i'm having a hard time believing it, but i've yet to see any investigations into it.

If you’re Cormac McCarthy you fuckin rule.

Yes, it's very true. Most reservations are poverty stricken, full of drug and alcohol abuse. No offense but I'm surprised you asked these questions, anyone living in America would have common knowledge about how bad it is.

How can i not question it? There is so much misinformation out there. That and the parallels between Reservations and College are so similar i'm wondering if there is a connection.

Again, i'm writing a story about a native american character (who refuses to accept a victim status and makes something of her life). You can imagine the flack i will get if people say i lean too far one way or the other. It will happen either way, but i'd rather be given flack for being correct so i dont have to rewrite.

Have you seen what most native women look like? I doubt people want to rape them fatties

According to your statement, google image search has mislead me, which while i agree never really thought about until you brought it up. Thank you.

Awkward question, where would i find pics of everyday native folk online?

I'm half native. I'd say that on some of the really fucked up reseervations you probably have higher crime rates in general. Say some places like Pine Ridge in South Dakota. But then you also have places like Shakopee in Minnesota where all the natives are basically millionaires. From what I've experienced with native women is that the slutty ones that hate themselves usually claim they've been raped. Most times I doubt that shit.

Uhh, arizona indians or something.

True. In Canada were a lot more informed about the natives and the troubles they face. Rape is probably somewhat common considering that many woman are taken advantage of on the reservations when they are passed out drunk due to the amount of alcohol abuse that exists. Another thing is also sexual abuse, there have been many cases of children being molested on the reserves. Almost any really messed up thing has happened on most reserves.

i got raped on beef jerky prices at the moapa res off i-15

The hot native women are few and far between. You can just type in pow wow and probably find a lot of pics of real natives.

after googling that myself, it isn't helpful. They just look like your average mexicans... hard to tell them apart.

they've lost their lands but have gained access to heaven

This is the shit i'm looking for. Thank you sir. But while you are here...

What about the tribes in Washington state? Specifically within 150 miles from Bellingham? Alternatively, is it possible to leave one tribe and join another? (i doubt it but what the hell do i know)

I occasionally see references to 'apples', red on the outside white on the inside. Going white. How is this gained? The character in question basically got so fed up with her tribe's bitching about the past (may be subject to change, there are a few ways i can handle her backstory) and refusing to look forwards, that she refuses to be apart of a sinking ship. Is this in any way related to 'lost birds' or whatever they are called?

Added to todo list.

The sexual abuse. Is it done by outsiders or members of the tribe? (on another note, this has added to my character refusing to have any alcohol whatsoever.) (also thank you for contributing.)

kek

added to todo list.

Expand please?

Just how bad is the obesity problem on your average rez? As bad as stereotypical Americans?

Here's a pic of a native chick I would love to knock up though.

depends on the res to be honest and i honestly think it goes beyond socioeconomic conditions and poverty that bring out the inner savage. ive spent enough summers on res here in BC and back in montreal to know that this is in some of there blood for example the coast Salish we have here some live in piss poor fucking hovels still but they always have been good nice people for the most part and ive been able to move freely and safely through there land without any problems wheras back in montreal the mohawk and other Iroquois are absolute incesetual drunken scum who pimp out there 8 year old daughters for a mickey of club. even with the re settlement program to fill up reses time and time again ones from the east are your stereotypical chug degenerate savages

so if you want to base your story around a native pick a good tribe desu pref from the west

1:) It varies from res to res. Some are run well because they had the good fortune for the chieftainship or whatever to pass to a guy who takes the job seriously, took advantage of educational opportunities afforded to them in administration and finance. I've seen native reserves that look like Leave It to Beaver because the chief arranges sanitation services and has them maintain property and not just throw their garbage out on the lawn.

But those people are few and far between. The nearest reserve is fucking stoked that they're building a gas station along the highway. Others turned part of the reserve into a rentable slum for non-native immigrants to live in at exorbitant rates.

But out in the sticks, you get the real shitholes where noone has the wherewithal to lay down water or sewer pipes; without garbage removal services, there's entire reserves that double as a landfill. Those are the ones that yap about whitey making their dads rape them as kids and whatnot.

1 As far as the tribes in Washington State go, I have no idea. I live in Michigan.

2 The obesity problem seems to be really bad. When I look at pictures of my grampa and gramma though their whole generation was all skinny and the women were all pretty but nowdays they all look crazy. I don't know why it's this way though.

This chick is pretty hot also but I'm probably related to her

Also, you can sometimes leave one tribe to join another depending on if their enrollment is open and whether or not you are descended from that tribe. For instance, I had a choice of three different tribes I could enroll with. You have to choose just one tribe though by federal law.

The NYT recently did an article about the amount of rape in native communities up in Alaska. Principally it's older male relatives going after the young female ones, usually in a haze of cheap booze and the entire community keeps quiet about it. The communities are so remote they have to fly in (white) cops who show up and end up arresting a "pillar of the community" if the victim talks. The whole situation is messed up. Generations of rapes, and victims end up telling new victims to keep quiet.

Fucking checked bishes

All seriously helpful, again thank you.

With blacks/African Americans/whatever we're supposed to call them without being labeled as racist, if you dont toe the party line (vote democrat and agree with mainstream narrative) you can get labeled an Uncle Tom or an Oreo. What specifically do you have to do to be labeled an Apple?

Around here we call people apples that secretly just hate being native. The same way you would call a white person that acts black a wigger.

Holy shazbot and this came from the NYT? Are these their actual (paraphrased and shrunk down into a small paragraph) words or are you reading in between the lines (in which case i probably beleave you)?

Define hate being native. Self loathing? Or tired of the majority's bullshit? If i'm not asking the right questions please correct me. (and thank you for answering my question. I imagine this isnt the most enjoyable thing for you to be doing.)

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/rape-culture-in-the-alaskan-wilderness/379976/

I was wrong, it was the Atlantic. Even then the article only talks about "urban Alaska" until they start talking about local "chiefs" and the like.

>The sexual abuse. Is it done by outsiders or members of the tribe?

You think anyone is going to travel one hundred miles in the woods to rape some random native chick mate?

Natives have these sort of problems because of multiple overlapping causes.

1: Rural poverty is a global problem irrespective of nationality and race. This is doubled in the native because while most economically destitute white towns are just eventually abandoned, the natives are tied to their buttfuck nowhere Innsmouth-like shithole that missed the a) industrial revolution b) agricultural revolution c) information revolution, etc and has no economic reason to exist.

2: Native culture. Despite flattering myths and stereotypes about wise matriarchs and whatnot, native forager culture was by large a hypermasculine one by necessity. Tribes needed hunters to survive and the idea of an unemployed man or a NEET was to be considered beneath contempt. Obviously it must have happened given the massive cultural stigma that's carried through to it. But no, the rural unemployment and reservation system has not been psychologically healthy for the native man, given suicide rates.

Self loathing. For instance. I have a cousin who is all the time telling people they shouldn't bitch or complain and that people are greedy but she had stolen in excess of $100,000. So it's more of a strange projection attitude. It's kinda weird. Another strange thing is that native women will try to bang their male cousins if they're nice looking guys.

As I recall, out in Thunder Bay, Ontario a lot of native women as young as mid-teens work as prostitutes in native and lower-class white areas. A lot of these girls were already messed up to begin with, but they're also prime targets for murderers or serial killers, as well as the usual rapists. The police aren't too interested in solving these cases either (they're legit racist against natives since they've had to deal with them for so long).

reality check: if you step into a rando's pickup truck in some gas station to suck dick or hitchhike 100 miles out from the nearest town that's more or less an unsolveable crime; the cops aren't being 'racist' when they aren't able to find out who dumped a body in a ditch 6 hours travel from Winnipeg eight weeks ago.

Hmmm. Added to sauce compilation. Many thanks friendo.

This is very helpful. Thank you. I dont know where, but this will probably make it into the story. At any rate, you and the others have helped me avoid making mistakes.

Thats heartbreaking. Dont know if it will make it into the story, but there is only so much planning i can do for plotting. As a natural pantser (writing by the seat of my pants without much planning ahead) i've had to learn to set up research and plot ahead of time so i dont reach a point and wind up floundering.

So its not like the black situation? Say an indian voting republican (hoping to improve the situation) will not be loathed by the majority of his fellows? (i imagine it might change from place to place, but i gotta be sure because this is not what i was expecting to learn)

If you guys want i can go into a little more detail about the character, if not i wont bother you with it.

Well idk much about the ones in Washington state. But one time I was in the state I did see a native man with his shirt off and a beer in hand throwing up on the side of the road.

Edit: Just realised what i said about voting. Yeah i voted Trump, but i was referring to the kind of situation Detroit is in. All those Democrat Mayors havent done the city any favors.

I have a lot of relatives that voted for Trump. The thing about my tribe is that we were never forced onto reservations so I don't know exactly what that type of life is like. We were poor but still fit in with all the other races for the most part. Make sure to have the female character trying to bang her cousin, because that's what them bitches do!

Oh, do you mean like are all the tribal leaders retarded democrats?

> when black + native american is a good thing

Seminoles are alright...

Not amerifat, but I've worked near many reservations in northern Canada.

They're about as shitty as you can possibly imagine.

Let me tell you a story to illustrate what I mean.

>be me, 20 years old
>work camp on the side of a logging road, the turn off to which is 3 hours from the nearest bumfuck nowhere population 500 town
>drive 2 hours up that logging road and you get to the place we were camped
>natives have reservation even farther up the logging road (another hour or so)
>drive past their shithole on the way to worksite some days
>natives have a "festival" one night called headstoner festival (dead serious)
>that night, sitting around camp fire, hear high pitched engine whine
>not unusual, logging road often has trees falling down over it, guys bring saws in their trucks to clear the way
>engine noise doesn't stop
>blue smoke over the horizon (can still see late into the night because it's summer and far enough north that stays bright till approx. 11pm)
>me and some friends decide to go check it out
>find absolutely blasted native in heap of shit car, in neutral, laying on the gas, overheating his engine and burning his oil
>even more blasted native is passed out in passenger seat
>possibly dead native 12-15 year old girl is lying down in backseat
>driver gets out
>"holy shit, 5 white guys"
>has massive knife
>we tell him we will help him get the car going
>he stabs his own car a few times
>looks at us crazily
>we back off, ask him if he wants help with his car
>he gets back in
>we start pushing, but he's either ruined the transmission or is too fucked to know to put it in gear and start accelerating
>car barely moves
>another truck shows up behind with more natives headed to the festival
>they are more sober
>they say they will help the drunk/high ones get there
>okay lets get the fuck out of here
>go back to our camp
cont'd

What i mean... hmm.

For over 50 years (give or take) the Democrat party has claimed the moral high ground and said that if you are minority or if you have been oppressed, we will fight for you. They have done this and ensured that everyone they 'fought for' was permanently relegated to victim status. Because when you are a victim, you dont have to take responsibility for the shit that happens around you. I think what i'm asking is how many Indians that you know (or tribes in general) have bought this?

Kek. She is... analytical and observant (i hope to show this effectivly. Show, dont tell). She wont be going for her cousan, because she's struck out on her own after high school. She saw what was happening to people who went to liberal arts colleges and said fuck that i can make it without college. And after a few years, she starts to do very well. She wont be living near a rez (at least 40 miles away, give or take)

>when potawatomi woman + black man is a disaster

Potawatomi women are dumb as fuck

Aaaand i just might give her a Bowie Knife, just for kicks. Wondering how to work this story into the fic (with your permission)

cont'd

>walking back to our camp
>happen to turn around to see what's happening just as the drunk's car is driving off the road, about a 20 foot cliff, not a sheer drop but still a steep angle
>car falls down and rolls over
>stunned, say "that car just went off the road"
>friend pete takes off running toward it
>pete is first aid trained, tells us to get camp supervisor
>i go to help him
>the natives in the truck had decided to push the drunks in their car, literally ram them the rest of the way up the logging road, asked the drunks to steer while they did
>drunks didn't steer very well
>car is upside down at the bottom of the bank
>driver gets out, has two bottles of shitty brandy with him
>passenger slowly gets out as well, seems to be okay
>possibly dead girl in the back is pulled out by the passenger
>driver doesn't seem to remember or care about either, starts climbing up the bank
>old ass native lady gets out of the truck, starts yelling at them for being idiots
>the rest of the natives get out of the truck, i shit you not there were 9 in one half ton pickup
>old ass native grabs his bottles of booze and smashes them
>he dives after them, way too late, after they've already smashed into the gravel and dust
>pete is checking out the other two people from the car, they seem okay
>another friend who is with us sees movement down in the car, runs down the hill
>he's an animal lover, knows all the wildlife in the area
>he comes out of the wreck of the car with a kitten
>the driver sees the kitten and screams "KITTY"
>tries to take it from my friend
>friend doesn't let them
>old native lady gets the 3 from the car into the truck and they take off, not before the driver tries to set the wreck of the car on fire though
>our supervisor arrives around this time and insists that they don't burn the car since it's close to our campsite and also forest fires are a very real possibility this time of year and with all the dead pine trees from pine beetle
contd

final cont'd
>finally go to sleep in a tent (which blocks no sound)
>all night hear the engines of shitty old cars, trucks, quads, dirt bikes driving up the road to this "festival"
>supervisor has to guard the wreck of the car so that other natives driving by don't stop to set it on fire
>3 or 4 more independent attempts to burn this wreck for some reason
>go to work the next day
>police at camp when back from job site
>they have no jurisdiction on the logging road or the reservation but were called multiple times by natives
>two people died of alcohol poisoning at the festival, one person murdered
>police talk to my supervisor, but can't do anything
>they leave
>this is all standard shit for reservations

Also, if you want to know about rape of natives, read about the highway of tears, I've worked near there a lot too:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Tears_murders

put me in the acknowledgements when you finish your book, my dude

It happened to my aunt about ~40 years ago. From what I hear it was 6 guys and there were a lot of mysterious suicides among those 6 shortly after that. My uncle drinks a lot and the way he tells it, he's sure my grandpa killed at least one of them. Plus there was a guy I knew a couple years ago got taken away, too, for raping his little sister. I should say that I do live on a reservation.

yeah use as much as you like, I have more native stories if you want

not all of them about wasters, I worked with some natives who had escaped their shitty reservation prisons

...I might have to screencap this.

On another note, i just read a biased fanfic (i read this because i was hoping to glean something useful out of it, dont judge me archiveofourown.org/works/5900065/chapters/13601380 peeta is kind of a pussy in this what else is new) and it appears the author (who clames to be indian) hates General Custer. I had a bit of a man what moment, but thinking about it i get why she may hate Andrew Jackson (Democrat, i will never stop pointing that out, keep the asshole on the $10 bill anyway), but Custer? He got his ass kicked. Is this normal?

You shall be added as Canadanon. Credit where credit is due.

Man pointing this shit out is gonna get me so much flack. I just hope spacebattles/SV wont ban me for this.

Rape on reservations is sexy.
American Indians have the hottest arches.

1 The thing is I don't think about democrats or republicans. Tribes have been fucked over but I just figure I'm gonna strive to be happy. We tend to argue more about our own tribal government and how our money should be managed.

2 Native women that strike out on their own usually end up dead from drugs or homeless and on drugs. I'm not trying to knock your story just saying that the ones that aren't family oriented tend to be street rats. Is the hero gonna be some white guy that learns how to become like a native? lol

cheers chief

Hell, you might be dragged through the dirt today and considered a legend after you die for pointing out all the shitty stuff that natives deal with. They do need some kind of help, it just seems like the reservation is the perfect way (at least in Canada) to keep them eternally poor and useless, but also out of sight and out of mind of most people as their rezzes are often in the middle of nowhere

I wish more of the hot guys on this reservation were down to experiment.
>tfw no bf
>tfw nothing to do but work, drink, and play old pirated games on my toaster

What reserve are you on?

It's a small one and I don't want to pin my location down too closely.

1. Fair enough.
2. HAH, no he's not gonna learn to be native. He's a HEMA addict since he was 9. She (i need to get here there, possibly a cool grandfather pulls her out of her home to live with him) at 14 is chubby and has those horrible external braces contraptions, is made fun of in school, meets a cool Coptic lady from Egypt who is a professional belly dancer and informally adopts her. Family importance HO! (the story takes place when she is about 22-24, not sure when)

I'm looking forwards to the flames, as i shall bathe in them and drink their tears. Its getting silenced that has me worried.

unf.

Okay a less serious question, which is for another fic which is on the backburner due to oh god how much research/worldbuilding do i have to do for this shit. Just how important are dream catchers (I blame the hippy movement for this.)? I get that they catch bad dreams or something? Nothing else?

Ah, a more relevant question to this fic. How likely is a Lummi Indian to receive a Hopi name?

As in, will i get angry letters for making dream catchers magic n shit?

Come on, aamjiwnaang can't be that embarrassing to you

Make sure when jesus comes back to raptures all you white s that you take those race traitor whorebag native women with you. lol

...kek. (Her students call the older lady the Arm Nazi, because she takes drills like snake arms seriously. When they take a shop or visit another belly dance class and the rest of the students are getting tired of snake arms, her students just go 'doot-to-doot-to-doo, Lacy is meaner than you and snakearm with no problems.)

>moapa tribal enterprises
you should go check out the valley of fire, it's an amazing place.

youtube.com/watch?v=SPFIR0G1L3A

30 min of fast snake arms.

(having to do a lot of research into belly dancing as well, progress on that is mixed, but still forwards.)

I personally dont think that people really do this, as i'm convinced its just leftist group think (i've found this on at least 3 online stories), but is casual racism really a think most indians have to deal with? If i'm wrong i'm wrong, but mostly i'm looking for confirmation. If so i think it would be limited to very very specific areas. (I have to ask because i keep assuming the world is like me, but i always have to remind myself that not everyone is as nice/mellow as i am.)

Why do Indians braid their hair? Every time i picture this chick she has her hair down. She sometimes braids feathers into her hair, but her hair is still down. (she also does crafting, such as those big ass Indian blankets which are totally cool and the guy's gambeson in exchange for something i cant remember, this is how they meet)

I don't know dude. If Lacy is a skinny native chick then I think I could kick her ass.

Lacy (name pending) is the Coptic woman who is like 60 and teaches belly dancing. The indian girl (Ayita or Inola) is seriously fit.

Sounds like you know very little about Natives. Maybe visit a reservation instead of asking strangers on the internet?

See above sir.

OP is a fag writing some cringe ass prairie nigger fanfiction

Thank you for the bump.

This chick was into fitness. I woulda put a baby in her

I banged this chick even though she is like my 8th cousin. She wanted me to get her pregnant but I didn't want to

Forgot pic

Neat. Also this partially helps with the braids vs loose hair thing. Ty.

Baby trapping man. Gotta be careful.

Most native chicks I know braid their hair when they're dancing but not when they're just doing average stuff

The native american addiction to alcohol is because they have not been in agriculture and thus not exposed to alcohol. East asians on the other hand are much less susceptible to alcohol because they have been exposed to it for a long time since the start of rice agriculture.

The long term solution to drugs and alcohol is not to ban but to expose the population to it. Over time the ones that are vulnerable to them die out, leaving a population imuune to alcoholism.

...holy shit. This is something i've never heard anything like before. Is it simply for convenience or is there another reason behind it?

...this might make it into the fic, should the subject come up. Not really in favor of the drugs though, and thats a personal reason for it. I'm weird enough without drugs (and alcohol) tyvm.

I mean when they're dancing at a pow wow. They just braid their hair in a way that they can decorate it to match the rest of their outfit. Other than that they just leave their hair unbraided like any other women.

Thank you. I suppose i should assume that otherwise braiding is a personal preference?

Are pow wow's universal among indians? Or do some tribes do something different?

Northern MN has had rape issues on the Red Lake res.

At this point it is pretty much universal. Some people take serious but I just used to go to meet chicks to hook up with.

Rez user here. Soo wat
Rape on reservation? What about it
Does it happen? Sure, in certain conditions, could be anywhere.
During party times, getting drunk high or whatever. False rape allegations are probably going to be more common.. Think of a shitty nightclub white bitch stacy getting drunk and fucking in the bathroom. Fucking hot pussy and everyone to drunk or high to give any shit... Until the next day or week. Then regret and some other whore tries to convince her to claim that it was rape.
Not everyone drinks or gets high, but there is always someone somewhere doing that shit. Just like any city or rural ghetto, doesn't matter if NATIVE or white.
I would think niggers or wetbacks/mexicans are more actual 'beat a woman into submission and fuck her behind the dumpster and cut her throat' type, rape a child/retard is more of a mexican thing.
Native probly more 'we got too drunk and horny, but the woman gets convinced by White feminist sjw hired as a (((Woman's Health and Safety counselor)))'

Just remembered, this is Sup Forums, i am morally obligated to ask at least one offensive question.

...what DID make the red man red? youtube.com/watch?v=Y_at9dOElQk

As for cringe bla bla bla, one of the things in this story will be: Indian girl and Chinese friend bellydancer make a bet. If the Chinese girl wins, at the next public performance the Indian girl has to dance to the 'paint with all the colors of the wind song. If the Indian girl wins, the Chinese girl has to dance to the 'we are Siamese' song from Lady and the Tramp. This is just some of the shit they get up to.

Another helpful answer. Thank you.

Adam in the bible was red.

It could be ultimately derived from Hebrew אדם ('adam) meaning "to be red", referring to the ruddy colour of human skin

Natives also wore animal skins and lived in a forest like adam. Whites are basically aliens.

Take us to your leader/chief. Enjoy these complimentary anal probes.

Rape snd incest. West Coast Canadian reserves are rife with it. The definition of confusion is Father's day in Alert Bay..

My buddy used to be a Bureau of Indian Affairs cop in Arizona. He never mentioned forcible rape but did mention that alcohol abuse and incest/child molestation was very common.

This was coming from a guy that has worked in a big city PD, so you know he's not full of it.

>anyone living in America would have common knowledge about how bad it is.

This.

Just how good is frybread anyway?

The thing is that this common knowledge is muddies up by misconceptions and misinformation. I found out two weeks ago that Indians did NOT get money from the government (sauce is narf) but that it was an effort from some tribes to save up for a prospective kids attempt at college. This is why i came to the hurt-box-which-we-subject-ourselves-to, because i dont trust google to give me good info and you guys will rip into anyone giving out shit info.

An Apple is mostly a northern Indian type of slur.
Im from southern AZ and anything that lives north of phx is northern, i.e. faggy, pussied.
They came up with the 'apple' thing, mostly just sounds like jealousy. A native kid who reads, gets good grades, doesn't want to drink or get high, gets a job and supports his or her family.
Feels alienated from the typical drunken Indian type passed out in the alley pissing-in-pants drunk.
Most natives people don't give a fuck and are happy to see anyone native become successful or educated and productive.
The SJWnative is a jealous bastard (remember the dakota access pipeline bullshit, I could almost guarantee you that most of them were calling any native questioning them on THE ACTUAL FACTS of the issue was being called an 'apple'"

Tsaiwolf's art is hot desu

That and i will get multiple perspectives. From what you said here, its more in line with what i've heard from my brother-in-law who taught 8th graders for an NA school (and wound up pretty popular by the end of the year). Kids would stay at whatever house they felt like among friends, and when a Parent Teacher meeting was hosted there were good odds that the 'parent' you were speaking to wasnt the kids birth parent but whoever felt like coming to said meeting, so that lead to a lack of communication.

I do have a Sherman Alexi book that college made me buy, wondering how good a read it is.

Alexie is not too bad, a bit trite, but he is playing to a specific audience for his work.
Alot of what he writes/wrote was probably taken from others native people's experiences, like from talking circles and AA, places where confidentiality and anonymity were required.
He's homosexual irl but otherwise entertaining

Rape is common in non white and non Asian families

I think the thread is dying, but thats fine. You have all given me much to work with. If you have anything else to add, anything about native americans to be honest, i'll keep my computer on to track whats said, but i need sleep as i wake up at 4:15 in the morning. Thank you all, God bless, and good night.

Good luck user
Also sjwnatives = re:Columbus day.
Most native just plain do not care, it's just more hippy noise to them.

I grew up in AZ near the ft mcdowells. known shittons of pimas and navajos also.

Indian women are routinely 300-350+ pounds. Screeching voice. Big fat head with lots of chins. Drink and do so many drugs they are borderline retarded.

Most indian men, even if they wanted to, are probably way too drunk too often to even get it up. And a real indian woman would shrivel your dick even if you just got out of prison.

If that pic is an indication google is lying through their fucking teeth.

youtube.com/watch?v=1hvSdE2Ao1c

^^^ this is what 99% of indian women look like. Real indian women. Not the weird mixed 5% "native americans" you have in back east states.

Also see pic related. See the mom there? She's probably 35 or so. They age like lit firecrackers.

>Lummi Indian to receive a Hopi name?

Well they're tribes that were 1500 miles apart and would probably be deadly mortal enemies if they ever met in person.

Are you fucking retarded? Is this some weird dances with wolves romanticized noble savage shit?

The hopis got their asses kicked when they tangled with the navajos (which was the case with about every tribe to encounter the navajos) but they were far from peaceful and sedate themselves. I don't know about the lummis but everything I have heard about their history the NW indians had abundant resources and were pretty peaceful.

The indians were not playing grab ass and high fiving each other before the white man came. Particularly in Arizona, but in almost every part of north America they were in constant deadly conflict for resources for thousands of years. Rape, war, genocide, killing, starvation, etc. Look up the Hohokam. Wiped out. Genocided by other tribes. Hell, the Sioux aren't even from the fuckin Dakotas they cry about being so "sacred". They got their asses kicked out of the midwest by other tribes and didn't even get to what would become the dakotas until the late 1700's.

Don't believe the hollywood depictions of indians and their cultures. They were as diverse as european nations and easily just as brutal and war like.

A lot of Rez girls lose their virginity to an uncle or brother.

Yeah but (((Hollywood))) just put out a movie about it, I forget the name, but basically they portray it as gun-owning white men doing the raping, when its really just redniggers raping redniggers.

>Have you seen what most native women look like?