>Trump's wall
Trump's wall
>Trump's wall
Trump's wall
>Trump's wall
Trump's wall
>Trump's wall
Trump's wall

Not even near a full year, and he already put together WAY more than your nig-tier EX-president ever could. Drone pics of the wall BEING

archive.is/ksGZG

Other urls found in this thread:

childtrends.org/indicators/births-to-unmarried-women/
people-press.org/2014/04/02/section-1-perceptions-of-drug-abuse-views-of-drug-policies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Border user here. Looked out my window, there’s no wall. OP sucks dicks in hell per usual.

You looked out the wrong side, they're moving your house to mexicos side and building the wall above you.

adios!

get triggered lefty :)

WHAT A MAGNIFICENT WALL!

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL WALL, AINT IT FOLKS?

Keep them bean eatin folk out

it's a test of multiple sections by engineers... DUR BUILD DA WALL HAHA BTFO LEFTIE FAGS

Trump's test wall, which he wants the US tax payers to fund, but it won't pass the house.

>Implying using engineers to prototype a perfect wall means they aren't starting the building process.
DUR

Futile political Theater, no one cares

but is still initiating.

The next wall will be up north...

what is that even supposed to mean

You realize the wall will do nothing to benefit our degenerate society its a waste of money and assets

Im going innawoods anyway when shit goes down

god I hope so

THIS

Proof?

It's about damn time.

You're a waste of money and assests

>gets ladder
>10bn wall now useless

makes me think

libs on suicide watch
>he won't be the nominee!
>well he won't get elected!
>well well he won't get inaugurated!
>well he'll never build the wall!
I'm just laughing every time he does something they swear will never be done at this point.

Wetlock rate- childtrends.org/indicators/births-to-unmarried-women/

Drug culture- people-press.org/2014/04/02/section-1-perceptions-of-drug-abuse-views-of-drug-policies/

Mexican spotted

>drags a ladder miles into no where
>slams against wall
>shot before he gets to the top

Ok

That wall looks miserable. He literally would compare his wall to the wall of China, said it would even be aesthetically gorgeous. All I see is an ugly, thin piece of concrete.

It's a prototype, for functionality. Once they find the function they need, then it's time to make it look pretty....(I hope)

Oh shit, now the libs are falling back on
>"Well it looks like a shitty wall anyway, who cares"
My fucking sides, the shills are racing to the bottom of pathetic bullshit at this point

Only one side of it
Mexicos side can look like shit or it would spoil the atmosphere.

>The government has committed multiple prototypes to be built, and the best prototype for the wall, like a game show, will be picked by the government. So giant slabs 30 by 30 feet wide and tall are being built on the Mexican border as a trial run for the material to build the wall.

Get ladder, climb ladder, gets spic ass shot off.

It hasn't been covered in gold leaf yet

Not to forget that wall goes 30 feet underground. So we'll just call what we see the tip.

>"Trumps Test Wall"

Looks like you could destroy it pretty easily senpai.

You are going to have all sorts of whackjob lefties and cartel members bombing that wall.

where are the protesters?

Are you in San Diego County?

This

You're doing a great job.

It's so beautiful...

Walls like that saved thousands of lives in Baghdad. I imagine it can do the same in America.

10B funding was approved this week. Not long until you will be looking at the other side of it Illegal. Get your walking shoes ready.

Why would you need to build prototypes for a wall? It's a wall, just build it.

I'm all for a wall. I think it makes sense for future events in the coming 50 years, where entire countries collapse. But this wall will not do it. Stop licking his feet and make him put a real wall up, not something that could be brought down with once good earthquake in the area.

The most effective way to build one, while keeping it cost effective. Not to mention they know specific actions to combat with the wall

>as a trial run for the material to build the wall
I'm guessing he intends it to last a long time?
Idk, I'm not an architect

Different walls for different terrains. Rocky hills, sinkhole risks, etc.

They are testing electronic surveillance and sensors in it. They now the tunnel rats will try to tunnel under it like they have been doing for decades. So the wall will have sensors built into it for immediate notification of where a tunnel rat is attempting to invade our country from. Then border patrol can just wait on the other side to promptly deport them AGAIN.

>60 miles
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fag, you have no power here

The best wall Trump can build to save money and get the job done is like that.
A thin concrete wall. Maybe one border control building every 1 kilometer and cameras every 500 meters.
And only build it one high transit areas and on the areas very close to big cities.

On areas like deadly deserts and mountainous land were is incredibly hard to cross, just put some border patrol buildings for rapid action.
Then on the end of the second mandate he can make it pretty or bigger.

San Diego, El Paso and Laredo must have the wall all on the frontier as they are cities of high transit of illegals and gang crime.
The mexican state of Sonora is mostly desert on its frontier with the US, the Texan frontier must be walled on many sides.