Sound Thread

to listen
4cs player: a.pomf.cat/seknqg.user.js
Alt player: a.pomf.cat/txhvvb.user.js

to make
a.pomf.cat/apgytl.zip

guide & instructions
dnsev.github.io/4cs

For images pretty much everything has been blocked at this point aside from .png stegoraphy, so if you are going to make new images you have to use embed.exe to make it work. If you're using Chrome make sure to use Violent monkey for the extensions. For Firefox only the alt player will work unless you use old version of browser and greasemonkey. Make sure to read through the thread or check archive before asking questions

[click here to open alt player]

press sounds below the date

>spend like half an hour getting it to work last thread
>it was so long ago that I forgot again

I uninstalled it because Chrome disabled compatibility with it and Sup Forums blocked embedded files. The fact that sounds are back is news to me.

you can just make your own thread to practice in, don't wait for me to make one

The last thread I saw was several months ago. It was news to me too.

There's nothing to practice. The alt player has no "load sounds" function, clicking tags or dragging images loads nothing. Sup Forums media player doesn't show any of the sound-related links that's supposed to show. I can't remember how I solved it last time, but I guess it doesn't really matter.

4cs is very old and it's script is in tangles so it tends not to work, also depending on what you use for scripts and what version/how old it is, greasemonkey, tampermonkey and violetmonkey all seem to interpret the script differently

Why cant we just convince Hiro to allow sound images again? He's not like moot.

you'd have to get his attention on a board like /qa/ before a mod see's it and deletes it

Oops.
Couldn't get it to either not be as grainy or abruptly stop near the bottom but whatever.

So good.