She's right you know

She's right you know.

The pursuit of one's own self interest without violating the rights of others is the highest moral good.

Other urls found in this thread:

the-toast.net/2015/01/12/actual-letter-ayn-rand-wrote-little-girl/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I knew it...

>be happy
>dont hurt others
its a common sense statement.
do you really need egofags to tell you how to live?
KYS

I agree with a lot of the points she made, but that doesnt mean I support the kike.

I’ll be objective for you. Let’s say you’re not shilling and nobody knows who this is. What is it about you, that trusts that face? I want your best response to this 1 post by this ID thread

>the rights of others
they seem to forget that.
just like they forget the first part of the 2nd Amendment.

How could you support her anyway? She's dead.

BUUURN!
lol

Jewish

Rand is a meme. Better turn to Hoppe or Huerta de Soto

(((libertarian))) (((hyperindividualist))) (((selfishness)))

>yes goy, don't have any group interests like we do

(((Authoritarian)))(((Collectivist)))(((Slave)))

>being this much of a submissive bootlicker

Fuck everybody else over and acquire as many shekels as you can. That's a hell of a (((philosophy))).

Survival of the fittest, m8. And it's not like you can't have safety nets.

yes goy, just continue mindlessly pursuing hedonism and consumerism. it's just a coincidence that western society has become hollow and meaningless and it has nothing to do with you forsaking your obligations to your peers and your nation. it has nothing to do with the fact that libertarians (whites) are completely unable to organize and acquire political power (collectivize) and all they do is spend their time masturbating to traps, smoking weed, and repeating platitudes about bootlicking all while they lick the boot of our current runaway government.

remember race is skin deep goy and you should judge every individual by their merits like good liberal useful idiots.

This book is awesome.

an rand is dumb af desu go fuck this post faggit

Why the fuck are you assuming that all libertarians are deadpan stoners? I simply value the free market and autonomy when it comes to livelihood, and I view brainless collectivism as a slippery slope toward Stalin-esque totalitarianism.

Also lmao at you assuming that I'm not a race realist. Of course 99% of libertarians are white, did you think I thought otherwise you strawmanning fuck?

You can have group interests, but only through voluntary association or the few legitimate purposes of government.

To elaborate: if it's in my interest to do X, and it's in another person's interest to do X, then working together could be the best way to pursue both our mutual self interest.

There's nothing wrong with cooperative behavior in objectivism. There's a hell of a lot wrong with forced cooperation.

You can also work towards other people's interests, but you should recognize that your motive is selfish. For whatever reason, you value their interests, so pursuing them advances your own.

because that's what libertarians are you dumb anti-white fuck. see the shit you just wrote:
>I view brainless collectivism as a slippery slope toward Stalin-esque totalitarianism.
you're the typical libertarian useful idiot. literal communists love this kind of mental diarrhea coming from dipshits like you, it's much easier to take advantage of you when you're D&Cing yourself because you're "to smart" for identity politics with your stoner logic. how are you going to protect your rights from authoritarian non-whites or even authoritarian whites when you're throwing away your fucking vote with your jewish anti-collectivist bullshit?

>Also lmao at you assuming that I'm not a race realist.
you're obviously not or you're obviously fucking illiterate, because you would know about genopolitics and basic game theory for democratic countries like the one you're posting from. libertarians will NEVER acquire ANY SORT of political power. individualism ALREADY won. this is where it gets you. it gets you civic nationalist tier retardation where all you end up doing is avoiding white group politics and abetting literal communists like liberals and nonwhites.

I want to emphasize this. communists are smarter than you. they at least know how to take over a country. the only thing libertarians know is how to give one away.

You're making the mistake of assuming I'm some kind of diehard individualist. In my ideal world I'm an individualist in a 85-90% white society where I don't have to worry about nonwhites ganging up on me to vote for authoritarian policies. Obviously it would take some kind of fascist mass deportation or balkanization to reach that ideal and I would easily support that, but I don't think capitalism is inherently the cause of the problems we have now. I do however think democracy could be, which is why I don't believe in democracy like you seem to assume I do.

Either way calm down, you sound really mad.

human beings do not work like this and this especially does not work on any scale larger and more organized than a one on one transaction. most people seldom make rational decisions and people have to be forced to do shit all the time. civilization IS forced cooperation. that's what the law is. your average person is a fucking idiot child and they'd rather gorge themselves on candy than eat their veggies. this analogy extends to drugs, sex, anything that just "feels good." you cannot eliminate forced cooperation. voluntaryism is a fucking retarded libertarian abstraction with no application in real world politics.

No disregarding your self interest over others is the highest moral of good.

What a stupid ugly bitch

Lies, the efficiency the classical liberal will bring to the market will vastly improve the welfare of the average American.

I like Rand, but loving your fellow man as you do youself is the highest moral good. There is more to society than simply not violating peoples' rights.

you're right, the real world would require something more than libertarianism to even get to your utopia. you can now join the ranks of the communists for your pie in the sky tier political philosophy, congratulations

If you force me do to something that would go against my own self-interests or the interest of my buddies, we're gonna gang up on you with our guns. That's what you do when someone becomes tyrannical, and the government is no different. Whites are natural individualists and there's no way they'll ever fall for the nanny state meme. Stop conflating libertarianism with total anarchy.

the only based jew

Balkanization stems from the principle of freedom of association, which is libertarian at its core. You sound like the kind of guy who would shit on Jared Taylor for not being extreme enough. As for the other option, see pic related. I'm not opposed to "authoritarian" policies when they're necessary, but for the most part I still want the government staying the fuck out of my life.

Also what I'm talking about isn't really any more of a "pie in the sky" pipe dream than a fascist white ethnostate in America. Let's hold off on discussing what's the best political philosophy until we've dug ourselves out of the nightmare that is neoliberalism, kay?

shes a fucking proffesional cheap skate who will give you a cringy lecture if you ask her to barrow 25 bucks .... MAJOR ASSHOLE just read this

the-toast.net/2015/01/12/actual-letter-ayn-rand-wrote-little-girl/

>I like Rand
kek

>but loving your fellow man as you do youself is the highest moral good
That's a bit more like it.

Let me guess: you got in to Rand relatively early on, really responded to the message at the time and have since grown thanks to Sup Forums but still don't want to ditch that subversive Jew mentor of Alan Greenspan with her cynical, two dimensional and totally amoral view of America even though it's ever clearer that she is awful.

I know that feel bro... it hurt for me to accept that Hunter S Thompson who I used to love as a student is in fact a degenerate that sets a terrible example and appears to have been a rapist, wifebeater and possibly a Satanist.

This guy too, desu.

not based you fucking retard kike shill

>If you force me do to something that would go against my own self-interests or the interest of my buddies, we're gonna gang up on you with our guns.
No you fucking won't, you're an individualist pussy, remember? And if you don't stand together, you will surely hang separately. You said yourself you don't need them:
>I view brainless collectivism as a slippery slope toward Stalin-esque totalitarianism.
You said this in response to a post I made stating libertarians are completely unable to politically organize, and you seemed to agree. So I'm guessing you still identify as an individualist, but you're also an ad hoc collectivist now? Isn't that a slippery slope?

>Stop conflating libertarianism with total anarchy.
I'm just responding to the shit he said:
>There's nothing wrong with cooperative behavior in objectivism. There's a hell of a lot wrong with forced cooperation.
That's voluntaryism, anarchist thought, and I called it out for what it is: retarded.

She died sucking on the welfare teat. Fuck her.

>teaches young women fiscal responsibility and offers them easy credit if they learn the lessons

How is she not a stellar person?

Individualism doesn't mean you can't team up with like-minded people in time of need, you retarded fuck. I'm talking about the kind of collectivism where you develop mindsets like "there are no such things as individuals, people are expendable cogs in the machine to be abused and thrown away" or "I can't respect this black guy or listen to Nat King Cole because I'm white". That's brainless collectivism.

For Christ's sake it's like you can only think in terms of two extremes.

>don't hurt others
>2017 definition of hurt

She didn't see this coming though.

Oh wow, I never knew Alisa Zinov'yevna (((Rosenbaum))) was a Jew. Thanks for pointing that out, dipshit. I would've never guessed.

Ayn Rand will conquer the Sup Forumstards with her dead pinky finger.

>Thanks for pointing that out, dipshit.
Your welcome, faggot.

shes a stupid kike who ended up living off the state. Shitty writer as well.

lol

individualism would be sitting in your home watering a plant

No. My criticism with her has always been that her atheism leaves a society devoid of a moral compass. Just Dagny Taggart getting stuffed with dicks. Christianity is a pillar of western civilization, without wich it would fall.

I wholeheartedly agree with her individualistic message and criticisms of government interference in the economy.

>Individualism doesn't mean you can't team up with like-minded people in time of need, you retarded fuck.
That's precisely what it means. Individualism means self-reliance, independence, freedom from collective control. It means legal weed, liberal marriage laws, state-sanctioned equality and anti-discrimination and so on. It's the atomization of the collective and cultural deracination follows closely behind.

>there are no such things as individuals, people are expendable cogs in the machine to be abused and thrown away
Again, this is individualism. Technically globalism, but it wouldn't happen in a racist collectivist USA. It's happening in our libertarian society free of hate. It's concomitant with naive individualism.

>>If you force me do to something that would go against my own self-interests or the interest of my buddies, we're gonna gang up on you with our guns.
This is collectivism by definition. Are you sure you're not the brainless one thinking in extremes? Is that not what this is?
>"I can't respect this black guy or listen to Nat King Cole because I'm white"

Succession.
Succession everywhere.

Hoppe helps fill in the gaps in that regard.

Alright fine then, I'm not an individualist. If you're really that adamant on arguing about semantics I'll just say that I'm an individualist on a good day and a collectivist on a bad one.

Also that last example is legitimately how some people think; an absolute refusal to judge people on their individual merits, which I think is a garbage mindset to have.

Yeah. Until inevitably, your self-interest becomes entangled with screwing over others and you give in to it.

>No. My criticism with her has always been that her atheism leaves a society devoid of a moral compass.

Christianity has rejected almost every moral principle in the Bible in favor of secular ones. Think about it. Do we kill people for blasphemy anymore? Not in the West. We respect free speech rights. I don't think "thou shalt have free speech" is in the Bible. Secularism is saving morality from the mystical nonsense that has corrupted it.

>atheism leaves a society devoid of a moral compass
Agreed

>Christianity is a pillar of western civilization
Yes

>without wich it would fall.
I'm coming to see it in those stark terms too.

>I wholeheartedly agree with her individualistic message and criticisms of government interference in the economy.
Sugar coating of the poison pill.

Too much government interference is obviously bad and I accept that maybe she explains that well. But her individualism just looks like a supposedly moral supposedly intellectual framework for justifying being a selfish fuck. All her materialistic and self-centred mind saw of America was the tall buildings and the wealth. That's all that impressed her and all that she saw good as far as I can tell - that and the people who own the most shit.

Her personal life was a cultist swinger train wreck too, by the way.

trannies are constantly violating my rights by existing

Right, I agree with you and I think you're reasonable, but I take heavy issue with libertarian thought about individualism and voluntaryism. THAT is typically extremist with heavy overlap with idealism and utopianism. Individual rights and merit are admirable ideas, but I don't think for the purposes of practicality they should be completely unbridled. I think they're some of the more specific underpinnings of what most people here identify as problems in western society with terms like degeneracy.

>le ebin objectivist kikess

wtf a spook meme that actually fits

Fair enough.

if that face said two and two is four it can't be right. but you know, she's right!
go have a pizza

she really did, if you read Atlas Shrugged.

It and Brave New World are the most accurate predictive dystopian novels I think.

Getting in the Halloween spirit I see.
>lick the boot of our current runaway government.
Not even close, and who are you to complain about government when you want more of it?
>judge every individual by their merits like good liberal useful idiots.
Yes, and unfortunately I've found the majority of people from certain ethnic groups to be lacking in traits that make for people I find worth associating with. So what? Do you seriously just hate niggers because their skin is darker than yours and not because they do dumb nigger shit?

This thread is in dire need of more Stirner memes.

Christians have become secular, that dosent mean they are practising Christianity correctly. Freedom was given to us so that we might chose - with our own free will - to have a relationship with God. All our freedoms are derived from our creator, as Jefferson put it. Secularism just leads to State worship and a silly belief in human "progress".

>That's voluntaryism, anarchist thought, and I called it out for what it is: retarded.
>If I assert something it must be true.
All authoritarian collectivists are cuckolds :^)

I didn't say I wanted more government, I said more whites should USE the government and stop taking the hands-off "live and let live" and "let's make a free market out of everything even kids and citizens" approaches.

let me know which part of the post in which I explain why it's retarded you disagree with

>Work the fields for 30 years user, is for the greater good of the nation!
>What? what do you mean you don't "WANT" to do it? It is your pre-selected destiny brother. Now back on the fields or I shoot you.

>implying objectivism is equivelant to hedonism
Hedonism is the pursuit of pleasure, without consideration to consequences (which necessarily includes the consequences on oneself). Objectivism is the pursuit of self-interest, which takes into account both the short-term and long-term. Hence; spending all of your time "masturbating to traps, smoking weed and repeating platitudes" are indicative of a hedonist, not an objectivist.

>remember race is skin deep goy and you should judge every individual by their merits
This is a false dichotomy. Its entirely possible to acknowledge race trancends the amount of melanin in your skin while judging every individual by their merits.

>providing two paragraphs of incoherent rubbish devoid of any argument whatsoever
>being this upset over something someone said on a Croatian fingernail collecting forum

careful now user, you're bordering on pasta territory.

>more whites should USE the government
People USING the government is always used as justification for its expansion. Do we really need to add whites to the list of parasitic goverment dependent classes? It sure worked well for the niggers, right?
>let's make a free market out of everything even kids and citizens
Friendly reminder that voluntary self segregation is a thing. In fact, people naturally segregate themselves so much that the state has to bus kids across school districts to make up for it.
The more you know

Kek
>your family hasn't produced the state mandated 3 children yet. You must now let this government worker impregnate your wife
>don't worry, he's 100% pure Bavarian phenotype. Gotta keep those white birthrates up!

>Objectivism is the pursuit of self-interest, which takes into account both the short-term and long-term. Hence; spending all of your time "masturbating to traps, smoking weed and repeating platitudes" are indicative of a hedonist, not an objectivist.
Then objectivism is not applicable or accessible to the general public.

>Its entirely possible to acknowledge race trancends the amount of melanin in your skin while judging every individual by their merits.
And doubly so. Leave it in the realm of philosophy, normal people don't need their minds further poisoned with Jewish rationalizations for their already degenerate and irrational behavior.

>greentexting
so this is the pinnacle of anarchist intellectual argumentation

>People USING the government is always used as justification for its expansion.
You would need to prove this and prove why expansion is necessarily bad to even begin using this as an argument for your position. What I meant was whites should use the government as a tool, like everyone else does, in order to facilitate their group interests. And, hell, they should be more parasitic in your words anyway since they pay the vast majority of the taxes while taking out a proportionally smaller amount of benefits. And the welfare state would probably lose its sustainability.

>Friendly reminder that voluntary self segregation is a thing.
Friendly reminder that it's not because the non-white-run government has been subsidizing non-whites and integrating them into homogeneous neighborhoods. And the non-white-run government has been letting ~1 million non-white immigrants pour into the country per year.

Now do you see why I say whites should collectivize and use the government? Libertarianism cannot fix these problems.

>most people seldom make rational decisions
>average [people] is a fucking idiot child and they'd rather gorge themselves on candy than eat their veggies
Even if we assume that to be true, you're ignoring the fact that your (((leader))), regardless of how he assumed power is not immune to those same criticisms you intellectually dishonest faggot.

Her "rights" are based in nothing but endless assertion and a few paragraphs of Talmudic reasoning. She was a fraud, her "philosophy" is a religious cult for childless autists and temporarily conned teenagers. Plato and "mysticism" are what has made man human and what has birthed high cultures. A world of Randroids is a degenerate dystopia, similar to communism, only the Jews in charge are plutocrats rather than bureaucrats.

I never really brought up a leader, but sure, the hypothetical potential leader isn't immune to those criticisms, but in practice, how would he get find himself at the top if he were not exceptional in some way? at the very least he should be exceptionally good at making promises, fooling the people, whatever, but he would probably not be like the average person by simple process of selection. surely you as a capitalist would agree to this, and funnily enough, so would hitler.

Most libertarians are not anarchists. Most libertarians do not support open borders. How the hell does letting in millions of Democrat voters further the cause of liberty?

>letting in millions of Democrat voters further the cause of liberty
You can't uphold a libertarian order in a democracy anyway. If people can vote, you won't have liberty. Regardless, open borders =|= liberty

There is no singular point where your desires end and someone else's rights begin.

Nope, it's for niggers that don't care about their nation, but thanks for playing.

>You would need to prove this and prove why expansion is necessarily bad
I'm not going to greentext American history from the civil war to the present day on my fucking phone.
>What I meant was whites should use the government as a tool, like everyone else does, in order to facilitate their group interests. And, hell, they should be more parasitic in your words anyway since they pay the vast majority of the taxes while taking out a proportionally smaller amount of benefits
Why not, I don't know, let me keep the money I make rather than taking it, taking a cut for yourself, and then forcing me to beg the state to get some of it back in the form of gibs and social engineering programs.
>And the welfare state would probably lose its sustainability.
Wait, are you an accelerationist? Have I been rused?
>Friendly reminder that it's not because the non-white-run government has been subsidizing non-whites and integrating them into homogeneous neighborhoods.
Are you trying to prove my point? Productive people do not need to depend on the state in order to thrive. The state can only ever take from the productive members of society and give to those who aren't, this is inherent to any system of coercive wealth redistribution, which is inherent to all states. I have no interest in subjugating myself to the will of parasites, whatever their skin color.

The only reason I read The Fountainhead audiobook was because I played the entirety of Oblivion like a retard and didn't realize fast travel existed and listened to the audiobook while I was wandering around on my horse for fucking hours. I have a STEM degree but went into an unconventional field, at least in part inspired by Rand. I'll say that 10 years later I don't regret devoting my professional life to this.

I ended up doing a lot of research on Objectivism and yea some of it needs to be rejected (climate change) or further evaluated (empathy), but it still rings pretty damn true a lot of the time.

You can in a constitutional democracy that places limits on the people's power.

It might place limits on the people, but not on the politicians. Why would they stop trying to act in their own interest aswell? Politicians are inherently corrupt, it's only natural for someone to act accroding to their best interest. They'll always try to abuse the system, so why even bother with voting in everchanging people that will try to use their short time in office by grabbing as much money and power as they can.

>I never really brought up a leader
It was implied through where you wrote about the impotance of voting

>in practice, how would he get find himself at the top if he were not exceptional in some way?
Lobbying the existing government for political favors. Naturally, the larger the government, the more money senators have at their disposal, the more incentive abusive corporations have to control it.

That aside, what a society values as "exceptional" may or may not truly be. Societies, like people are just as suseptible to influence, particularly ours as it currently stands: valuing the crass, scatological, and yes, hedonistic benefits a welfare state provides. Thus, the state is directly incentivized to keep its population stupid and dependant upon the state, thereby continuously warping its idea of what exceptional truly means until you get communist-apologists like Bernie Sanders being treated as anything more than a laughing stock.