Nuclear Family Redpill

>most gay men come from single mom households
>most criminals come from single mom households
>most liberals come from single mom households

You can dislike women, fine. But the reason America is falling apart is because men don’t stay with their families.
>inb4 shills “BUT THEYRE SLUTS/COALBURNERS/BLACK/ETC”
Doesn’t matter. It’s the men leaving. All single mothers carried their child to term. And they’re raising it on their own.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/37918-record-number-of-single-dads.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep, it was a side effect of the government subsidizing single mother households... Father's who literally started 3 or even 4 families in their lifetime that they later left the state to support the inconvenient messes they left behind
but boomer men being absolute disgusting degenerates isnt news

It's trash men and trash women, both deserve the rope.

for shits and giggles if you watch the dale earnhardt sr bioflicks it even shows him ditching like 2 families in a row peniless until he eventually makes it racing later and pays *some* of his kids mothers back

>America is falling apart is because men don’t stay with their families.

Wrong, women initiate 9 out of 10 divorces. State handouts allow women to throw their man away while keeping a steady cash flow and their children. If you want to bring back the nuclear family you need to lower state handouts.

Gay men are less prone to criminality than straight men. I was raised by my mom and dad and they are still together.

[citation needed]

repeal no fault divorce desu

>The vast majority of divorces are initiated by women
>Men are leaving their families

>posting an anecdote
fuck off faggot

This

The delinquency data is not anecdotal.

>>most gay men come from single mom households
Probably because half the cucks that do the wife’s son thing are actually just pedos in it to molest the kids

Don’t reply to that flag moron. They just want attention.

Holy shit user this is top quality bait

>single mothers are the reason that things are bad
>This is men's fault!

Women initiate 70% of all divorces in the USA, meaning for every 1 single mother caused by an abandoning dad, there are 2 who stole his children from him. And that's not counting blacks into the equation, who are incredibly disproportionate in levels of abandonment from the father. In reality white single mothers caused their single motherhood intentionally around 80% of the time, 5x more than the fathers do.

>nuclear family
>red pill

The true red pill is extended family, having intergenerational guidance and support is how humans grow, not by having only their parents.

What sex wrote those laws again?

Single mothers also dump their newborns in garbage bins and leave them in the car to suffocate all the fucking time. A nuclear family is a two-way street and if you cunts don't want to be treated like just another fuckhole then step your game up and stop blaming men for every bad thing in your life, you worthless, vapid pieces of shit.

>the reason America is falling apart is because men don’t stay with their families.

How about actually posting the redpill on the matter? The fucking KIKES in charge of US policy wage a war against WHITE CHRISTIAN MASCULINITY, giving men as little rights as possible when it comes to their kids after a divorce. Even if they want to contribute, the law and the fucking cunts won't let them.

This is the true redpill on the matter. White masculinity has to be crushed because in the past, i.e. the past 1000 years, white masculinity was the only driving force in kicking the fucking kikes out of Europe. Only in 1945 this stopped.... prior to 1945, the white man was in charge of society and dealt with the kikes of expulsion. Now, we only have beta males and a liberal society ready for eternal decline. You see this in voting patterns where women barely vote right wing... white masculine rule has been diluted by (((them))) and thus, white civilization will fall. It total, it was weak men giving up the torch towards weak women, ready to abolish their traditional roles (which they were good at) and believed the propaganda about being equal only when they do the same jobs as men.

If you truly want an entry redpill on the matter, first read "The Fate of Empires" by Glubb and then read "The War against Boys" by Christina Hoff Sommers.

OP, your redpill is actually violett because it has mixed a lot of blue in it.

I'll support your theory when divorced women lose all right to property. Otherwise it's not men leaving, it's women initiating divorce

Jews.

> Doesn’t matter. It’s the men leaving. All single mothers carried their child to term. And they’re raising it on their own.

That means the woman are choosing bad husbands.

More of women can't do their one job and keep their legs shut till they meet a guy who will stay

You've conveniently left out single fathers.
livescience.com/37918-record-number-of-single-dads.html
Faggot.

My parents split up and I turned into an elf.
Remember, it's not gay if it's an elf.

This. The nuclear family is only less degenerate.

No one stated the opposite.
Go suck your dog, faggot.

On average single fathers in America can be more supportive, due to higher earnings
>The median annual income for a household of three led by a single dad is about $40,000, compared with $70,000 for a household headed by a married father and $26,000 for a household led by a single mom, according to Pew.

>Jews
Men. Correct. Thank you for playing.

Prior to that, it was the Government taking God out of the schools. Domino effect at that point

Divorce law needs to be real simple
>do either of you want this child
0/0: adopt; 1/0: give; 1/1: proceed
>can either of you afford this child independently?
0/0: adopt; 1/0: give; 1/1: proceed
>Do you intend to remain living in the same city?
0/0: proceed; 1/0: give; 1/1: shared custody
>allow the child to decide.

Basically, there are obvious cases 90% of the time, the other 10% when both parents are fit, willing, and able, but both are moving far away, the child should decide

That's it, perhaps some distribution of mutual assets but absolutely under no circumstances should either party finance the other moving forward.

Men dont stay? Women leave at the drop of a hat.

>Why shouldn't we, who clearly see evil in the destruction of the family, think about turning away from this sin, O Krishna? (1.39)

>With the destruction of the family, the eternal family traditions are destroyed, and immorality prevails due to the destruction of family traditions. (1.40)

>And when immorality prevails, O Krishna, the women of the family become corrupted; when women are corrupted, social problems arise. (1.41)

>This brings the family and the slayers of the family to hell, because the spirits of their ancestors are degraded when deprived of ceremonial offerings of rice-ball and water. (1.42)

>The everlasting qualities of Varna and family traditions of those who destroy their family are ruined by the sinful act of illegitimacy. (1.43) (Note: Varna means color, or the make up and the hue of mind; a social division or order of society such as caste in India.)

>We have been told, O Krishna, that people whose family traditions are destroyed necessarily dwell in hell for a long time. (1.44)

TL;DR: 5000 year old Indian text explains perfectly well why traditional family values are necessary and without them you get degeneracy.

>Black men are responsible for slavery because men caused slavery
I like this game.

Anyone who blames women and only women for this is a fucking retard. Plenty of those women initiating divorce are doing it because the man is a loser who refuses to do what a traditional man is supposed to do. My sister will most likely end up leaving her boyfriend one day since he is a faggot who drinks, yells at her to vent his issues, admitted he didn't want the two kids they have and constantly prioritizes grown daughter from previous girlfriend over his current ones. My sister does all the bullshit Sup Forums virgins want, clean house, raise kids, even is looking into homeschooling to avoid the shit brainwashing in public school, but still the man is a pussy who won't be a man.

What is she supposed to do? Wait till he hits her? Men are also pathetic and not fulfilling their roles.

I hate it that the regressive left stole the word 'liberal' from us.

grew up with just one sister and with a single mom
I intend to raise a proper family with at least five kids

What about single father households?

>tfw never met my father

Yeah like the family courts would ever give custody to a father who is poor.

Nice gets

>women are shit so so are fags
Glass yourself

>da gubmit
You mean the gubmit dominated by men elected mainly by men?

>nuclear family requires marriage
You can live together and raise your kids together without getting married. It's a stupid traditional formality to get married and you'd avoid the legal ramifications of divorce.

>fags aren't shit
rope yourself faggot

That's true though.

>It’s the men leaving
No, it's the women leaving because they know judges will throw out lawful prenups and get free welfare money every month.

t. single child raised from divorced parents. Fucking hate my life, but at least I'm not a fucking tranny.

seriously FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING SHILLS
I'm so tired of this shit
>implying the majority of single mothers were married in the first place
>implying the father is not some loser who knocked up a woman and didn't want to deal with anything but aborting it
>not even asking why women are asking for more divorces in the first place
>inb4 they're all whore roasties who want money

Yep, MAGA = being a man and taking care of your responsibilities.

Agreed. Its the woman's fault most of the time. Its either they divorce first or they pick shit partners that will obviously leave them with a child...(blacks).

You're factually and statistically wrong.

you're absolutely right OP, also have 5+ white kids

>expecting better from /pol9k/

The floor in your argument is that most divorces are instigated by women. And it's the state that allows them to rob their partner blind to pay for their single mother lifestyles.

gawd i love this cat

Well I agree with the first two statements, but a relationship is a two way street and both people are equally responsible for getting themselves into it. If a woman goes after that typical "bad boy" then she shouldn't blame him for leaving her with a kid. Yes he is a piece of shit for it, but she is also to blame.

This is because juden have normalized degeneracy and sexual promiscuity in our society through music, media, and cinema. Now people are no longer happy with monogamy because they are constantly having sexual content shoved in their faces. Yes sexual promiscuity is human nature but it is detrimental to society which is why whites demonized it.

>mother divorces father
>hurr durr father left

>divorce
>DIVORCE
>IMPLYING
>FUCKING IMPLYING THE MAN PROPOSED TO THE WOMAN HE KNOCKED UP AND LEFT

The breakdown of the family is one of the greatest tragedies facing the western world right now.

Divorce is vile. Suffering through a divorce actually does more lasting psychological damage and is more traumatic than suffering through the death of a parent for children. So how come we don't recognize divorce as just an absolute evil if that is the case?

Every child has the right to a mother and a father. Anyone who goes out of their way to stop that is commiting an act of great evil.

Crime, drugs, suicide... these are all just symptoms of a greater problem. It is pointless trying to solve these problems without tackling the root of it all. Young people are being deprived of a loving family, which should be classed a child abuse.

What is the solution? We need to start venerating family values more. We live in a society where hedonism and extreme individualism is praised above anything else. We need to make the idea of family life appealing to young people. We need to get young people excited by married and family life.
We need to convince all the young people today who suffered through the abuse of divorce to give their children the life they never had.