Yes

No.

Maybe

I don't know

perhaps

No.

There are two things wrong with anime.

1. cute girls doing things cutely.
2. shonen series that are mediocre but popular. So they keep getting made for all eternity. which causes story writing quality to go to hell.

You guys were supposed to continue the Malcolm in the middle thing I had going. Stop watching cartoons for a minute and watch some classic family sitcoms.

Not as good as SAO

can you repeat the question?

First 130 episodes of season 1 were great.
Shippuden was also great until the pain arc fucked everything up.
The manga should have ended after Pain.

>naruto
>good anime

pick one

I loved the art style and animation of the first few seasons. The music was great too. Don't watch the new seasons

I miss the days when Sup Forums would nuke narushit threads

Believe it, motherfucker.

Watch it and find out you fucktard

Watch till the end of the first arc and then drop it. It is only down hill from there.

ooh the asspain, I can still feel it

It's mediocre like the rest of the big three.

asking if naruto is a good anime is like asking if your mom has a vagina…it all depends really.

Nah, the only truly mediocre big 3 is One piece. Naruto had its first season, bleach had SS arc, which were excellent. One piece in turn didn't manage to bring anything good to the table during hundreds of chapters. But even a broken clock can be right twice a day.

Fucking traitorous cunt, I respect he held out for as long as he did but he was a fucking normalfag to the core.

Everything beyond Land of Waves arc was bad, except for Pain.

People grow up, user.
At least, that's what they're supposed to do.

>this buttblasted about a japanese comic
Everyday just reconfirms my conclusion that Sup Forums and Sup Forums are no different from each other. I realize now that both they the same things about themselves and about their users.

You understand nothing if you think it is fine to embrace Naruto.

>except for Pain
>the arc where he handwaves all of the consequences of his attack literally at the end
>the arc where he asks Naruto a question, Naruto says "IDK", and this changes his mind about being evil

The fanbase isn't nearly as cancerous as it used to be, so there's really no point.

>implying I meant the arc
Learn some reading comprehension. I was talking about the character himself.

The ending of the arc was shit, but up to that it was 10/10.
If you didn't cried when the people praised Naruto when he came back you don't deserve to be called otaku.

this faggot

don't watch nardo, you'll embarassed yourself when you reach maturity

No.

>Naruto first part
>good
Nice meme

None greater.

Yeah, it's good. If you don't want to think about what to watch for a while, I can recommend watching it all. Some of the filler is great. Most of it is meh. I wouldn't bother shipping anything, though.

>zabuza
>chuunin exams
>hinata vs neji
>rock lee vs gaara
>naruto vs neji
>kyuubi vs shukaku
>3 sannin reunion
>naruto learning the rasengan
>sasuke wasn't a faggot
>naruto vs sasuke in the valley of the end
Nigga it was gold

Maybe if you're a 12 year old ignorant faggot. Off with your nostalgia goggles and drink bleach, better yet read bleach.

It was shit.

>Maybe if you're a 12 year old
I guess it would be hard to enjoy as an actual grown up man, it wasn't meant for that kind of public, you know.

It's a damn good anime

>chuunin exams
piss poor hunter exams

>naruto vs neji
LOL No

It was a fight that took animation from other decent fights and that ended up contradicting itself as far as "Hard work gets you places NOW IM GOING TO ACTIVATE MY SPECIAL ONE OF A KIND FOX POWERS THAT DADDY GAVE ME!"

>sasuke wasn't a faggot
He got progressively worse as the series went on from the very begining. He was always a faggot

why zabuza arc is so good?

>NOW IM GOING TO ACTIVATE MY SPECIAL ONE OF A KIND FOX POWERS THAT DADDY GAVE ME!
He actually did train to be able to use the power that time.
>implying the moment he dug a hole to make a surprise attack using his bare hands wasn't hype as heck

>classic family sitcoms.

too bad mitm went to shit the moment francis left military school

Magic ninja bullshit restricted to 5 hour finger signs.

Its pretty good. You have to understand that Sup Forums is so obsessed with being "edgy" that they will do anything to set themselves apart from mainstream opinions. Many of these savages are gonna respond to what I just said with scorn.

waste of time

it's what makes Sup Forums 4chan. no board isn't edgy

Better than the hipster haters would have you believe but still generally bad.
It's target demographic is 12-16 years old if that tells you anything.
Personally, I'd recommend boku no pico instead.

It was good but they kept fucking up after zabuza ark.