I'M NOT SCREAMING 2ND SHOOTER (just a possibility)

I'M NOT SCREAMING 2ND SHOOTER (just a possibility)

Here is a webm of a headshot, slowed and zoomed.
The part that I can't wrap my head around (no pun) is where his head obviously jolts FORWARD, yet the shot supposedly came from the Mandalay Bay, which would be the opposite direction.
Below I will post the slow headshot in .gif and a map of Stephen's line of fire.
>Once again, just need some clarification.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0NthN9qH9_g?t=1m
youtube.com/watch?v=wZJkx2YflkI
youtube.com/watch?v=B7ixInjs0C4
makeagif.com/gif/mandalay-bay-las-vegas-shooting-october-1-2017-focGqm
youtube.com/watch?v=kMdzI_sQteU
youtube.com/watch?v=OV2YpzQoI_g
youtube.com/watch?v=wsWOb146nKA&lc=z224tdwisrvmdvld5acdp431k3emo43tvf5qt1n15j5w03c010c
archive.is/qU11v
youtube.com/watch?v=dsa893Y0FdU
twitter.com/i/videos/914847463424507904?embed_source=facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=WNiRr763gJA
youtu.be/S1PKzQNXKVc?t=8m40s
youtu.be/SFsFJ338Ms4
youtu.be/pzQNh6Ew6RQ?t=4m1s
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=7SzDfqKQ0UQ
youtu.be/au9nDtp1Slc?t=19m29s
youtu.be/1xAcTKNpDeY?t=1h10m39
youtube.com/watch?v=QQ6KZN9s5yY
youtu.be/0mu164xLH7Q?t=10m6s
archive.fo/oFjmi
archive.fo/LkT0i
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ByLeD4RtM
pscp.tv/w/1BdGYWENjdYxX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So the ol' JFK argument? Penn and teller demonstrated this really well with a watermelon but when something's shot the exit force is more powerful than the entrance force. That's why if you shoot a head, it'll motion TOWARD the shooter.

IT'S THE JEWS hahaha
I am the redpillio and I know it's all made by the jews, the guns were jewish, the bullet were jewish!!!!! We are living in a lie! THAT MAN DIDN'T GET HEADSHOT, HE WAS JEWED

[goes to hitler general talk bad about jews]

Please stop perpetuating fake news, friend.

There are real issues to worry about (like climate change, refugees and white supremacy) and we should be focused on solving those instead of chasing these crazy conspiracy theories.

I didn't realize Mandalay Bay was shaped like a fidget spinner. This changes things.

>when something's shot the exit force is more powerful than the entrance force
That literally makes no sense

JFK was shot in the front of the head. The back of his head was blowed up.
Case in point.

was that the fuck you pussy guy

But what did Kek mean by this

Bd he was running forward

Why is he just standing there like an idiot. If this isnt natural selection.

To my fellow burgers, what can we scream at the cameras and shit if we get caught in a mass shooting? Something that will really fuck with the Sup Forumsacks here who are investigating after the fact.

Bump

>its a fucking white male!!!

Its the Pegans!!

He dindu nufin!

>That literally makes no sense
>I don't understand physics

The post.

there were definitely multiple shooters , but that head shot came from the hotel area. bullets don't have a lot of force it's not like the movies, the bullet went into guys brain his body stopped working so his head tips forward because all his muscles stopped working.

youtu.be/0NthN9qH9_g?t=1m

You very well might be correct about the falling forward part. I would have to see what kind of force would be behind a .223 round @1200 ft.
JFK's face was blown out the front it seems. (with a heavier bullet - 6.5mm)

Haven't you seen taliban videos where they're shooting soldiers with snipers? It isn't odd

youtube.com/watch?v=wZJkx2YflkI

Doesn't look like a headshot to me.

It looks like he's walking one way and he gets shot in the chest/stomach area and he crumples to the ground from it, carrying the vector of his initial walk.

Fuckin second shooters using ak-47 simulators.

Like this guy in the bottom left corner.

youtube.com/watch?v=B7ixInjs0C4

makeagif.com/gif/mandalay-bay-las-vegas-shooting-october-1-2017-focGqm

youtube.com/watch?v=kMdzI_sQteU

youtube.com/watch?v=OV2YpzQoI_g

This should be called the Kennedy effect

Multiple shooters. Anon5 was right.

The image of Paddock lying in a pool of blood isn't a photograph, it's extracted from video footage.

whats the point of multiple shooters tho

To make more noise and cue the actors when to duck

This makes sense with a 6.5mm from 250 ft away.
Do you think it would be the same from 1200 ft, with a .223? Honest question.

0,1$ have been deposited now fuck off

Man, these false flags need better cameramen

And in reply to the OP. No, ones head doesn't jolt in the direction of the bullet. This is backed up by the countless number of videos on line.

youtube.com/watch?v=wsWOb146nKA&lc=z224tdwisrvmdvld5acdp431k3emo43tvf5qt1n15j5w03c010c

>Be at concert with friends, gf/bf, family, people close to you
>great_time.jpg
>All the sudden you hear noises similar to fireworks
>Singer runs backstage
>People start dropping
>Person close to you asking what is going on
>They fall down and everyone around you screams
>Stay there in shock watching loved one die like an animal

This shooting really gets to me for some reason, it honestly is very disturbing. No one there deserved to die

good point

fuck off moralfag

Until you realize Americans willingly allow citizens to arm themselves to the teeth with military grade weapons.

>No one there deserved to die
Nobody deserves to die you fucking shitcunt, but they die anyway.

There's nothing special about these deaths except that retards like you have attached delusional significance to them because your worlds are too small to realise that this shit happens every day in a thousand places that you don't know about and don't care about. You're a coward and a hypocrite and I hope the next one who gets shot is you. Not because you deserve to die, but because you don't particularly deserve to be alive.

Nah man, no one there deserved to die. This shooting is really sad, at least when it's a school they had no choice but to be there. A concert, everyone who lost someone is gonna look back and always think what they could've done different. Besides, it was mostly whites (actually it may have been all whites but I'm not gonna say that for sure) who were killed :(

what a complete faggot you are

Edgy

>semi automatic "rifles"
>military grade
I guess to cucks like you anything north of a spoon is considered "military grade weapons"

Some people deserve to die but no one there did. It does happen in places I don't care about to people I don't care about, I love my country and I love Americans. Nothing bothers me more than hearing about innocent ones dying.

Fuck off, we have few guaranteed rights here and guns are one of them. We aren't going to ignore the Constitution for convenience .

>Stop it, Islam is European value.

So sad :( here have an upboat xd

lol come and take them

It gets to you because you have empathy. You are able to imagine how horrible it would be to have been in that situation. All the people responding angrily are either too stupid to imagine themselves in another shoes, or are trying to be edgy.

>head obviously jolts
because when you shoot somebody in the brain their body instantly goes into convulsion

Nigga, when you get shot in the head (or anywhere, really) your muscles spasm and you can jerk in any direction.

I'm always excited when there's a happening for like 8 hours until all the reddit faggotry and shills fuck up the board for a week.

>you aren't allowed to feel sad about this or else the liberals win >:(

>I would have to see what kind of force would be behind a .223 round @1200 ft.
Enough to knock a head around.

What are you a fucking woman?

He just crumples. That happens when you die.

>reddit faggotry
>shill
What part of "just need some clarification" don't you get? Get the fuck outta here with that gay shit, you faggot.

trying too hard senpai

Have you ever shot anything not made of paper?

Canadian think america is very similar to Canada, but guns are sparse here unless you’re in the north where people recreationally hunt. The issue is there are 300 000 000+ guns in America. If you pass a law banning all weapons, the only people who would turn their weapons in, would be law abiding citizens, not likely to go on shooting sprees.

Yeah of cooorse bro

>youtube.com/watch?v=B7ixInjs0C4
No muzzle flashes from the windows that I can see. But I don't know how likely it would be

Also

DEUS VULT

Second shooter is a fact, not a possibility.

snopeshills are out in force archive.is/qU11v

sources:

>sight
youtube.com/watch?v=dsa893Y0FdU

>sound
twitter.com/i/videos/914847463424507904?embed_source=facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=WNiRr763gJA
youtu.be/S1PKzQNXKVc?t=8m40s
youtu.be/SFsFJ338Ms4

>witness testimonies (4:00 - 9:06)
youtu.be/pzQNh6Ew6RQ?t=4m1s
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=7SzDfqKQ0UQ
Multiple shooters, Shooters on the ground, A 'hispanic' looking woman was taken out of the concert by security after telling people 'they are all going to die'

>police scanner (radio)
youtu.be/au9nDtp1Slc?t=19m29s
at least 2 shooters

>swat enters 32nd floor
youtu.be/1xAcTKNpDeY?t=1h10m39

>sequence of events - LVPD press conference oct.4

>LVPD press conference 1
youtube.com/watch?v=QQ6KZN9s5yY
Police is asking assistance in looking for marilou danely, nobody asks about the second shooter. "The primary aggressor in this incident has expired".

>LVPD press conference 5 (skipped to press questions)
youtu.be/0mu164xLH7Q?t=10m6s
'Radicalisation'?, Say the Marilou is in philipines and will be returning on Thursday

===(specuation)=====

BONUS1:
>archive.fo/oFjmi
Claim: Jesus Campos, the security guard who was the second shooter and killed Paddock. (source anonymous)

BONUS2 (broken after 1):
>archive.fo/LkT0i
FBI Agents told to stop working second shooter leads. Source requires confirming (source anonymous).

somehow there is more force after a bullet goes thru a skull... I don't know who taught you physics bro.

women are the worst thing to have around in situations like this. screeching harpies every time.

Video already debunked, just one crisis actor who gave a shit about control, most sjw hired by crowds on demand only care about blm, that's why everyone kept fucking up, standing around the supposed dead bodies, while waiting inline for pizza. Learn to use critical thinking and take your meds. Now go to sleep
There a meme spreading that trashes the whole hoax!

It's not like in the movies dumbass

see:m.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ByLeD4RtM

I think it's below the head cause he reacts like he just got kicked in the nuts

Doesn't look like a "head shot" to me. Looks like the person was shot in the abdomen or possibly chest. You seem to pretend it's a "headshot" without anything to back that up, or just because someone typed that on the graphic.

Haha his head doesn't even show up as being shot, fuck these people are bad at hoaxing. Thanks for more evidence of gun control pr!

WHO THE FUCK FARTED

You type like a nigger.
Kys.

Reply to this shooting or your mother will die tonight!

First Alex video I ever watched. He proves it and paid the experts. It is an hour long. Worth it. Title is misleading, rest of this is good work
pscp.tv/w/1BdGYWENjdYxX

22,000 people and 100's of professional cameras and not one bit of footage of anybody being shot - seems legit.....

truthers energize!

got any more videos for me to trash, alex jones and anderson cooper BTFO!

Also saw the media is reporting one gunman. The news spokesman for the PD actually said "We know there was only one shooter in that room."

did your thread get trashed ahahahahahahahah!
these sjw in cowboy boots left more trash than a hillary rally, fucking litterbugs!

shut the fuck up bich read my meme and get on your goddamn knees and prey to the fucking truth son,k i will ao;njva;dfnv;aolsjdfnv;loajdfv; yo ass

Didn't myth busters do this as well? regardless, /thread

That was a FUCKING CRISIS ACTOR!!! Damn you retards are stupid if you think JFK wasn't a completely manufactured personality.

:DDDDDD

if you see crisis actors run! they are no different than black flash mobs, a criminal demographic, and just like blacks they lie in mass!

>sjw in cowboy boots

wut