North Korea Happening

hi /pol

Big happening in North Korea, basically what Trump was alluding to

Lots of military being sent that direction over the weekend and into next week

cap this

Other urls found in this thread:

fleetweeksf.org/
koreas.liveuamap.com/en/2017/28-september-commercial-satellite-imagery-from-september
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck you nigger

Fuck off shill.

he's right. I guess its got to happen. Only a few countries left.

>Anonymous
Proof faggot larper

Well, if it ever is to happen, it needs to be now.

The window is probably closed for Japan and SK from getting hit hard, though.

the jews from Mossad will do a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea. by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes at Californian Cities, starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

it's Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK, because jews will do this False Flag as a Sacrifice to Moloch just like 9/11. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

i'm all Warning you on this but you either Ignore me or Laugh at me. you will be sorry you didn't Believe me.

SCREENCAP THIS

I'm glad to see our cuck president is doing what other cuck presidents happily did by serving the jews.

If NK is tied to Israel's Allies, And America is tied to Israel, Why would israel start a war? While America fights NK, doesnt it make sense arabian nations will use it as an excuse to invade israel?

Fucking retard nigger. North korea's only ally right now is iran. China is fed up with their shit and russia wants nothing to do with them. Both nk and iran hate israel.

This will not end well. This is crazy.

on the 10th North Korea test the nuke Over top to United States EMP shuts down everything, Panic,Food Roits consume the US. meanwhile everybody Teams up to attack

with no food no Communications riots in the street, neighbor killing neighbor
Russia, China ,North Korea walk in and take over, without them lifting a finger

>telling Sup Forums what to do

Fuck off

Are you getting deployed?

Enjoy your Taco Bell, shill

October 10th is the Korean Workers party founding day. That’s Tuesday in North Korea, but Monday – the Columbus Day holiday - in the United States.

Burger shoah confirmed

>China is fed up with their shit and russia wants nothing to do with them.
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Both of them will at MINIMUM stay neutral and provide supplies to NK during war.

TFW Trump attacks Niger

And this weekend is Fleet Week in San Francisco, fuck...

>Big happening in North Korea, basically what Trump was alluding to
Except it's pretty obvious at this point that he was referring to the Iran deal, he really couldn't give less of a shit about Kim right now

And Fleet Week will end Oct 9th there fleetweeksf.org/

>be a fat fuck americunt
>get bombed by north korea into the ocean
>too fat to swim

Haha

wew spicy sauce faggot

Hes not fucking shilling i came to pol after finding out. Fat fuck is targeting west coast on monday. Russia has warned the US and is most likely going to assist however they can. Im on the west coast.

Tbh it always seemed to me like it would be a false flag. North Korea is poor as fuck and relies heavily on subsisting themselves, and I doubt any narrative that would claim they have the power to use nukes. They barely have working cars.

Also Trump already got memed on with the syria thing so its not farfetched he'd be fed bullshit again.

wew top sauce m8

Oh shit, I live on the west coast too.

Just like how the world was going to end on September 23rd am I right?

These threads need to get deleted unless something major has actually happened/is happening. Until then this whole mess is just a big show in which either Trump and Kim use big scary words to scare their people and never actually do anything at this point.

He wants to target seattle and all of california

>he really couldn't give less of a shit about Kim right now
well.. after the nuke detonation coming in 48-72hrs - he will care a LOT.

[citation needed]

This is such a Sup Forums specific-sounding pipe dream that there's now way it's actually real, especially since OP posted no sources besides "my dad works at Nintendo". Stupid, stupid, stupid. Why don't you just kill yourself if you want to die that badly?

It's just another faggot LARPer. I swear we have one every single day now.

Guess that's why the Navy has been emailing me so much.

>fat floats, though
checkmate, athiests

Vancouver here. You can expect help from the Jewel of Cascadia.

I live in California

I know these OPs always have 1 post. Watch him now post something since I pointed it out.

You're a fucking moron. I hope you kill yourself you stupid fucking shill.

lol yea ok Kimmy is really going after LA/SF when it's home of the Lakers/Warriors. Kim is a Jordan LARPer.

What about NK nuking China since they turned their backs on them??

He is a shill, but the news is talking about North Korea again, and I admittedly worry sometimes. I don't want to die in such a horrible way.

pussy bitch. They won't do shit.

Shadilay

koreas.liveuamap.com/en/2017/28-september-commercial-satellite-imagery-from-september 8 days ago
Commercial satellite imagery from September shows North Korea continues to work on second test stand barge for SLBM program at Nampo Naval Shipyard

Nampo Naval Shipyard is super close to Beijing, China

What if they are going to nuke Beijing, China also??

Thanks, man. I need that verbal slap sometimes. It keeps me sane. This whole NK/US situation has been talked about so much on the news lately that it strangles my sense of reality sometimes.

Italians are better than other humans you subhuman.

although this is restricted info(not classified, but still), this seems correct. Airborne intel suggests movements for defensive tactics and artillery placement.

Source: I work for the NRO.

Don't worry. North Korea won't do shit. Also. In the deal that's currently in place NK has every right to test missles. The reson the media reports on it is because NK has to literally tell the US when it's about to test missiles.

NK doesn't want to be closed off but they don't want the Jews infiltrating their shit.

Looking it up would have been faster than calling fake and gay. Im in personal danger of dying. I am scared user i am really scared

Why y’all retarded? We aren’t EVER going to war with NK. Follow the money. Might look like he is some insane authoritarian but is he sucidal on a random week because he wants to flex a dick he can’t flex ?

Un knows he will be obliterated. He wants to die of old age. Why don’t people see this. We are not going to war with them, ever.

Vancouver and marpole are in threat range not to mention the fallout that would kil your west coast too. Canada needs to assist.

>Express
Express is known for having lying, fearmongering reporters.
So yeah. Faulty and Queer.

STOP POSTING THESE STUPID FUCKING "LE EPIK HABBENING" THREADS AND GO BACK TO PLEBBIT

Youre in danger go east to arizona

in the next hours/days you can expect a false flag attack

Im not a shill

Aren't these Steve "hand me a clip and I'll light up last Vegas strip" paddock threads technically happening threads too?

I know

Your defense is basketball fuck me really? More missles for seattle then

>tfw Trump sent Rodman to NK to cut a deal before getting elected.

What even is
>/pol

my uncle is a seal. he balances his balls on his nose. He has not been eating his fish or chasing penguins. Something up op. Screen cap this.

>make america great again!
>starts foreign war for profitting (((them)))

I will fucking lose all faith in the trump admin.

Good

Fuck the west coast hope you all fuckin die

Serves you right after destroying southern history.

Don't expect this nurse to come help you bitches out!

Fuck y'all

Hes a man child who grew up never being told no and his dad promoted his tantrums. Hes a manchild who thinks the world revolves around just him. He threatens everybody to give him what he wants. Theres no contest who will win. Its how many people die in his first attack before we turm that whole country into the capital wasteland and dogmeat is not going to meet you there. His slave country is eating all the GRASS just to stay alive while he lives like a god.

>Are you getting deployed?

WTF I LOVE JEWS NOW

You guys should support Trump and NOT give them a heads up like you are now. Trump can't keep his mouth closed if thats true.

News stations are already harming opsec to enough of a degree. Or maybe that aegis is actually parked off the west cost.

how does not littering here become don't dumb here?

Fuck your life on here from CA? How can you handle the fact your are in a fassist state?

Brown sucks assholes for dinner.