kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
imgur.com/YFIoCR4
imgur.com/a/7FO03
imgur.com/a/oy6xt
imgur.com/a/k52P3
imgur.com/a/evWoJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's going to be my birthday this coming Wednesday so I'd like to request something with Tharja and my SI, could be anything like hugging or just leaning her head on my shoulder, anything cute is fine. It'd also be really great if you could include our daughterus in any way like a family photo or something.

imgur.com/a/jHKHG
imgur.com/a/fdPxg
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

I know that's kind of a hefty request so just anything cute with Tharja would be perfect too.

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu. In light of recent landmark findings discrediting Meltzoff, I would like to see her cheering or with a triumphant expression, while holding the latest print of a scientific journal or jumping up from her chair in front of a computer. Possibly furiously typing out congratulatory comments/scientific shitposts on the keyboard afterwards.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Hugging user in a pose similar to:imgur.com/Jj7JqKUwith a wistful or bittersweet expression on her face.

- Her attempting to carry a heavy bag of groceries or reading material up a flight of stairs while looking down at the viewer asking them what they're looking at.

- Her holding an umbrella under a rainy sky looking upwards at the clouds in thought while absentmindedly offering it to the viewer.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible. Something sad is fine too.

Requesting Okoi either:

-Throwing me a kiss
-Lifting weights in gym clothes
-Looking at Potclean and not understanding what is he supposed to be
i.imgur.com/G87r8QC.jpg
-Cosplaying Christie Monteiro (Tekken)
imgur.com/gallery/1OaDk
-Kissing a Smoochum
i.imgur.com/90HeNZ0.png

Anything else is always appreciated.

Requesting Himari. Anything you feel like would be great as long it remains tasteful!

If you're looking for more specific suggestions (feel free to deviate or combine):
- Working part time at a seaside place, in a fitting summer/beach style waitress uniform
- Peacefully sleeping or waking up in the morning or doing related things
- Sundress and strawhat, this twitter.com/noraneko_skmz/status/751771104906088448 or one of the Granblue classes
- Playful summer water shenanigans or alternatively beach activities, optionally in side-tie or sarong bikini. Or just the last part.
- As a princess in a colourful fairy tale wonderland
- Exploring ruins in a forest, fighting a dragon/monster or tending to battle wounds/resting afterwards

All refs and more suggestions incl. refs & inspiration at bottom imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Dressed as the Samurai class from 7th Dragon III, replacing the blue for green (i.imgur.com/iNnqSrq.jpg)
-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) doing something together.
-Joint request of outfit swap with Jolyne .
-Naked apron if you could.
-Or anything cute/cutelewd

And thank you for your time.

Requesting Kukaku Shiba in Mugino's bikini with tan lines.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice monday

Requesting Crusch-sama once more!

Hello everyone I would like to request my waifu Seras either,

1) Wearing the Dark Souls 3 armor provided in the reference sheet.

2) In pursuit of a criminal but Stuck in traffic.

3) Sleepy waifu with bed head enjoying breakfast

Anything is appreciated as long as she is happy, I also hope you all have a good weekend with your waifu and husbando. Thank you for your time

I'd like to request Kobeni Or, wearing a Greninja themed ninja outfit similar to the reference below doing some kind of ninjitsu or running through the night with a large full moon behind her.
>Greninja Ninja Outfit: i.imgur.com/e1itpjC.jpg

Or, dressed as Ash throwing a Pokeball at anons back trying to catch him, but the Pokeball hits his back and falls to the ground so she runs up and hugs him from behind saying "user, gettodaze!" with a bright smile and blush on her face.
>Ash Reference: i.imgur.com/srXIBMV.jpg
>SI Reference: i.imgur.com/yCDoGca.png

>Or, Kobeni versions of any of these reaction images.
Reaction Images: i.imgur.com/TZpYsDZ.jpg

Requesting Ionasal, please!

Preferably one of these:
- The "Are you my master?" scene from Fate/Stay Night with her and my SI: imgur.com/IuVZdxp
- Asleep together with SI (in bed, on the couch, or whatever. Going for cute with this one)
- As a Megaman Battle Network style NetNavi
- In her swimsuit by the pool as it's summer?
- With her hair in a braid (or two braids)

Oh, and as a bunch of people keep saying they'd draw her if they knew her personality more, I found this: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
Don't bother watching it all the way through, it's WAY too long.

But as usual I'd be happy with anything, cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks!

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra's 2nd hair style un-braided and set loose

have a wonderful productive weekend drawfiends!~

Good evening. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing an office bikini, which basically consists of a top that looks like a blazer and/or a white shirt, along with a sarong that resembles a pencil skirt, like so:

i.4cdn.org/a/1468793630774.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/uyffzh.jpg

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting POV sleeping beside Rika.
Or POV of me getting stepped on with her giving a happy look.
Or her doing any kind of hotblooded pose.
I would also love anything cute. (I wouldn't mind if you made her a cute catgirl either).

Good evening, WWD!

Requesting my Mint and I POV cuddling/hugging each other, with her looking up at me (she's a lot shorter than I am, and I'd probably be wearing like a black button up shirt or a generic Tshirt,) with a big smile on her face! Or her enjoying fireworks outside.

Anything else nonlewd is cool too. Thank you so much and have a lovely weekend!

Hello everyone have a good sunday/monday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I would like to see her eating some Taiyaki
Here's some reference images:
imgur.com/a/qSUiZ

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Requesting loli Nio dressed in any of Shinobu’s outfits: imgur.com/a/J0Gyn
Thank you to anyone who may be interested

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters dressed as Dizzy from Guilty Gear, please!

Alernatively, Mimi playing fighting games using an arcade stick!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Dizzy: i.imgur.com/0ASsw3v.jpg

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Her outfit, either: Red and orange without the sleeves, or Pink and brown without her leggings , wearing sandals, or Black and light blue without both sleeves and leggings (Sorry if I'm very specific).

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

No lewds, unless you ask me to do so.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time.

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design), or in either Arnice's white outfit seen in my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

requesting hiyoko!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink. Anything else is fine, too.

Good luck, faggots!

Requesting my dear Anna dressed as Sheath from Project X Zone 2 pouting.

Sheath ref 1: imgur.com/a/yzvDi
Sheath ref 2: imgur.com/a/GdQv8

>Afterparty again

art is art and what not

I'd like Scharlachrot dressed like Hazama from BlazBlue, or wearing a cute school uniform.
All okay for something else.
my.mixtape.moe/vbssiz.png

Requesting Lumina dressed as a newscaster and presenting the news on TV. Bonus points if the top story is the end of the world.

i.imgur.com/fhXyAqh.jpg

Heh. No wonder none of you got deliveries. It's all the ugly wives. Haha.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.
To be more precise, I would like to request wearing a diving suit and maybe swimming underwater or about to dive in the sea!

Though, if you want to do something else that's fine too, as long as it not too lewd.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Very cute job

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
Or maybe you could combine this with the bikini request.
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•wearing an American flag bikini while setting off fireworks
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Feels wrong to do this an hour after midnight

it's wrong for you to be doing it before midnight as well

AH. You even drew her in the superior pink and black version. She's so cute.
Loli wifu really is the purest form of cute. I want to pat her on her head. I want to HUG WIFU.
Thanks, user. This was a good weekend.

Touko Fukawa in sexy/cute pjs (think booty shorts and a tank top or tight fitting shirt, or a night gown that barely covers her butt). Or showing how dirty her panties are (no scat or blood though)

If neither, anything is ok. I'm ok with lewd fyi

Shush. If artists want to deliver, they will.

Not half bad!

That gif made me smile
Cute waifu

Do you still hit on waifufags over IRC and Steam, or do you do it over discord now?

he hasnt joined the discord

Thanks. You're wifu is cute too,

Requesting anything cute or cool of him.

Only if they're traps

Requesting Metallia.

Requesting my love Tharja

-Tharja Perfoming some Dark Magic spells
-Having a cute moment with Baby Noire (Orange hair), Morgan and SI
-A costume alt to be Cyberpunk Styled
-Reading a tall stack of tomes
-Just Greeting the viewer/My Self Insert at home with "Would you like Dinner and me, Bath and me, or just me?"
-And Fortune telling someones waifu

imgur.com/YFIoCR4

>orange hair
>Noire

Should have known the one so readily to call me out would be just as creepy with his SI and waifu.

Requesting Weiss.
-in her timeskip outfit (the one in the middle)
-as an icy samurai
-as a Catmancer or Guardian class from Bravely Second. Here's some refs: imgur.com/a/7FO03
-anything of her in Akihiko Yoshida's (Bravely Default, Final Fantasy) style
-practicing her summoning
-tasteful lewds in an arctic setting
-anything of her in her snowpea outfit (the one in the smaller turnaround ref)
-in an alternate hairstyle
-singing (karaoke or anything else)
-as a NetNavi from Megaman

Anything else is appreciated too, thanks.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally getting comfy wrapped in a blanket and eating ice cream out of a bowl, but anything else is fine too.

Im sorry, Call you out?

Requesting Touko wearing a pair of sunglasses and saying a cheesy one-liner with a smug expression.

Another idea I have, is her at a train station waiting for a train to arrive. It's optional, but it'd be fantastic if she's wearing her coat and a suitcase is lying on the floor near her.

If you're interested in drawing a joint request, her sharing a pack of smokes/smoking together with Mamimi from FLCL . Something along the lines of the pictures in this album: imgur.com/a/oy6xt

Anything else cute are fine. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Reposting for the kind user who drew Oora for me just in case he missed it

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her taking shelter on a hot, sunny day with maybe a little hint of sweat glistening on her skin. Additionally, also wearing any alternate summer clothing of your choice.

If that idea doesn't interest you, anything else would also be fine.

The second water color based delivery I've ever received. Congratulations user, I'd call you watercolors but there already is one, so what should I call you for when I save this cute image?

Oh, and thank you for taking some time to draw her. I appreciate it.

Requesting Taiga splashing around in an inflatable kiddie pool, or maybe playing around with a garden hose, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

You could use LovR

I swear to god if this is who I think it is.

Santa-san?

Thread started on Monday with a troll OP. Why am I surprised?

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing a qipao eating a meatbun.

Have a great weekend.

Like every week

Fuck, i better be careful.

Last week was good. Week before was good.

Last 100 posts of last thread were a dumpster fire.

it went to shit last week towards the end too

>WWD
>Weekend waifu drawthread
>Weekend
>Thread starts on a Monday
Wew

If it did I think it had to be another Monday thread someone put up after everyone sensible left the last real thread.

Requesting husbando Law keeping me company or holding my hand while I'm making an important phone call, or perhaps handing me a cellphone and trying to motivate me to do it.

Alternatively, requesting him in comfy summer clothes.
Any outfits you can come up with or have in mind would be great, but if you need some inspiration, here's an imgur I put together of outfits I thought were cute (sorry for 3d, I had trouble knowing where to find outfits, I'm not really good with fashion.)
imgur.com/a/k52P3
Him wearing sunglasses on top of his head with these outfits could be cute too.

Like always: bonus points if he's wearing a wedding ring

requesting more of my Kotori in her gym clothes please

I want something like this now. Good job.

It's not even Monday yet though

Looks nice, kakyoin a cool.

Please draw Tsuzuki bright and early for that rare cheesecake. Thank you.

randering waifus counts as drawing?

Any kind of art, rendering included.

Requesting Hibiki wearing one of her live outfits.
imgur.com/a/evWoJ

Blame Tharjafag (or fags now?). Always.

What a nice timing, I just decided to take a look at the threads hoping to see this! It's perfect, I already loved the WIP you posted earlier but it honestly looks amazing finished. You did a great job at imitating the style, amount of details is simply great. I like that you drew scars the same way, clothing outlines and colouring in general but you did an especially good job at his hair. Whole drawing gives off the atmosphere of series in best way possible, I absolutely love it! Thank you so much for drawing him again? and this lovely delivery. Have a fantastic week. I hope you enjoyed working on it, I'll be sure to use it as a wallpaper from now.

Thank you.

Hey, do you guys mind if I request a character here? She's been in an anime special.

I just want her in a wedding dress. I hope that's not too much to ask.

Go to the general

Wrong thread. You want

Oh, sorry. First time here.
Thanks for not yelling at me.

Super quick hugs before he gets too big

Requesting *Hyun-ae wearing Kamui

The original from /vg/ is always the 1st post. The second is an alternate device/ip so he probably is double dipping. There's no way anyone likes her.

Requesting Rukia. Thank you!

So cute.

>pencil drawing
Are you okay?

No he's clearly dying.

No, but the tale of woe behind this piece featuring a fish that's stealing a kiss is not for here

Just take it easy

Just curious, because like 99% of your stuff is digital.

Sonic would be jealous of all those rings.

another time

/r/ you tell the fish story.

piece features fish

story doesn't

Delivery for you in Sup Forums

She looks super cute, thank you Boa for this and it's really interesting your pencil work, anyway thanks again and have a great week!

Thank you for telling me.