Re:ZERO Subaru Hate Thread

SUBARU BECOMES ALPHA WHEN

I can't handle this shit anymore. He is cringing me out. Suicide would have been the answer if he went through all this time and time again.

>but muh "suicide isnt painless"
It isn't so bad when you know how the future will rollout, and that you will just come around again.

>but muh realistic mc
While I give SOME props to the studio, they are immensely fucking up parts of it. The constant hostility is off the charts. He attempts to assault these girls twice, and he thinks he can just get away with it. what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYek
reddit.com/r/anime/comments/4t2p97/the_end_of_spring_2016_survey_results/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The constant hostility is off the charts

It's pretty realistic to be honest. Tons of people would sperg in the same way

Guy gets tortured and time resets to a place where he is back to normal and we have braindead fucks like this failure saying "hostility is off the charts". Overdose on drugs and do your parents a favour your loser.

nah I disagree. Subaru's character is really selfish, arrogant, and impulsive. If anything, Subaru's character does a good job of portraying the kind of person you shouldn't be. Everyone else around him seems to have more common sense, patience, self-respect, and even intelligence. Subaru continues to embarrass himself and makes everyones situation worse, including his.

Subaru certainly didn't do his parents a favor when he was leeching off their money to play video games all day and not go to school.

>Kills himself a bunch of times
>Scent get's stronger
>Bad things happen
>More suffering for Subaru

Have we related the scent to awful experiences? Is that a thing?

Judging from how hard you're trying to defend some betacuck NEET webnovel MC, I'd save the suicide advice for yourself.

>Subaru's character is really selfish, arrogant, and impulsive

And I love all of that. The thing is that he comes out as desperate instead of angry, prideful or arrogant. If he had an angry expression during that rant against the smelly half-elf the scene would've been 100x better.

Holy fuck OP, you're stupid
If you can't see between the lines yourself, I'm not even going to bother helping you out here

It attracted those magi beast things so, and its related to the curse so it can't be anything good. And everyone on the planet can fucking smell it for whatever reason and knows exactly what it is so that can't help his case either like when Rem was murdering him and asked him about it.

No, I want him to go Oppai route.
Died after fondling mystical boobs.

since when did the anime showed us subaru backstory are you from the future?

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYek

W H I T E

H O L Y G R A I L

Why are there people still trying to accommodate to Subaru? Just because he's a MC doesn't mean you have to not hate him.
Treat him like a villain. He's not going to get any better.

>SUBARU BECOMES ALPHA WHEN

You people are more cringe inducing than Subaru. Can you people go a couple seasons of anime without feeling the urge to live out your perfect fantasies through anime characters?

Fucking relax and learn to enjoy some drama without going full autism about. God damn, I bet you fucking pause the video whenever something embarrassing happens, you sperg.

LNfags says in episode 18 user. Episode fucking 18.
You also need to fucking calm down. People even those that like Subaru had all agreed that Subaru isn't realistic and is stupid as fuck. People that argue against this are niw usually trolls. This isn't a story like all you need is kill or the one about the MC jumping into a lake to reset his day. Subaru is just that much of a shittier MC than them. You just need to stop user. We had won our war.

>not using the coloured version

b-but user reddit said zero is the best animu of 2016
reddit.com/r/anime/comments/4t2p97/the_end_of_spring_2016_survey_results/

that actually looks worse

mhm

>You also need to fucking calm down. People even those that like Subaru had all agreed that Subaru isn't realistic and is stupid as fuck. People that argue against this are niw usually trolls. This isn't a story like all you need is kill or the one about the MC jumping into a lake to reset his day. Subaru is just that much of a shittier MC than them. You just need to stop user. We had won our war.
ebin bait

>going to Reddit in the first place
Nice cancer you got there. Hope you die from it.

A villain can be good. Subaru is just rage inducing. It's like reading all those harem manga and being mad because MC is a fag and didn't choose or even notice best girl for super fucking obvious reason.

>reset over and over
>try to lick as high as possible
Would you Sup Forums?

You know you would.

>lens flare

If that bitch can throw his ass across the room I ain't got no chance. Al would probably fuck my shit up to so I'm good.

This tbqhwyfamily.
Subaru's cringe fest is part of the appeal of the show. If you want to watch an OP character wipe everything go watch Mahouka or something like that.

The plot moves at a glacial pace considering that it all amounts to "spooky witch manipulations". I just want them to get off the boat. I mean, I just want them to leave the fucking mansion.

well if that's you're presence then "to each his own". But just like the one purple haired candidate was trying to tell him (i forgot her name) when she was getting information out of him when they were conversing, Subaru could get a lot more of what he wanted if he played by their mannerisms and etiquette. He's in a foreign work expecting things to be done his way, when he wants, and how he wants. It doesn't work like that.
Both the purple hair chick and crush are right. Its give and take, sadly. and there are rules and regulations. There's consequences for certain actions on the other candidates behalf. So if he's unable to play the game right then no wonder he's left on the side of the road, metaphorically and literally speaking...

I'm losing track of time. Some episodes seem to play out in real-time while others take place over days or even weeks. I thought Subaru's impulsive decisions were because this was all happening back to back and he has no time to stop and think things through. But now it looks like he's just endlessly ruminating over whatever is most recent in his death cycle.

Help me Sup Forums I feel retarded this is supposed to be fun

What if I want to watch a show with a half competent MC that isn't stupid as fuck?

The mansion is where emilia lives. Shit just comes to her.

Dying so many times fucked him up. I wouldn't expect someone who is dying constantly to make rational decisions, at least not in the short term.

There is only one correct answer. Sup Forums's Lord and Savior.

You couldn't have picked up a worse show.

The other fans of this says that this isn't supposed to be fun but just cringey as fuck because it's """""""""drama""""""""".

He's demonstrated an unwillingness to compromise and an aversion to innovation. Subaru is the kind of guy who is going to brute force every situation until something gives. He doesn't play smarter he just runs around screaming, helpless before his own disillusionment.

He's basically Britain during the steam train revolution when everyone wants him to be Belgium or Germany.

Tbh Subaru is just angry and desperate at this point, he has reset so many times he has forgotten what his ultimate goal is, he just wants to clear the problem in front of him and he wants to clear it now. Not only does he want to clear a difficult problem, he wants the PERFECT ending, making his life hell. Because of his own ideals, greed(wanting to save everyone everytime) and pride(believing he can keep saving everyone just like last time), its a nearly insurmountable obstacle but he keeps trying anyway, driving himself into the ground. The 3 Candidates were right about him, hes just doing it for his own pride right now, believing he is some saviour while he does it. He also has forgotten how to actually think because he is so caught up in his rage.

whatever, subaru should just realise not everyone can be saved

Hell yea I pause that shit when something stupid occurs. That's what makes the anime good in the regard of connecting with me emotionally even if it's an emotion of resentment towards the MC. I don't like the MC so far but I definitely appreciate most of the supporting characters. I continue to watch to see if the MC will grow and mature and figure out how to maneuver in a way that gets him what he wants more efficiently.

So where's the dumbass post asking why the MC doesn't master swordsmanship or magic with his respawn so he can defeat the clan with his kaioken kamehameha technique? Did I get to this thread too early?

Yes, especially that he can't talk about it to anyone. Bottling up such traumatic experiences will surely fuck anyone up.

Because Subaru is dumb user. There's nothing more to it. People already know this.

I would've licked tf out of her foot and go up and down that body shit don't play. if want the nasty nasty then shit she can get it.

I actually thought about that too. If he has all this time, he could pick up some crucial skills.

Also, LNfags, does Subaru ever git gud with magic or does he just blow it off completely.

lol exactly.

Lets say he did learn a skill while alive. Skill involves muscle memory. when he dies, he spawns somewhere in the past. Wouldn't starting over from the past mean his muscle memory is reset according to how it was in that specific point in time? Therefore, if he dies then he'd just be unlearning that skill. If we're speaking logically…i take shit way too seriously...

Far more annoying that Subaru himself are the people that constantly complain about him.

>SUBARU BECOMES ALPHA WHEN
i'm pretty sure the author is a true sadist, so no

Knowing how to exactly use a sword or even any weapon is good enough. Like a bow? If he learn magic it will be even better. You are really underestimating the power of knowledge.

No it isn't. Complaining about sonething bad is actually good. The annoying thing here is people praising him.

I hate every character in this show, except rem and possibly Emilia.

But it's refreshing to have a protag who actually has flaws and isn't always in the right. If you want a protag who's absolutely perfect and is always loved by everyone, watch any other isekai

>rem
Which one is that?

It's a lot easier to do something if you remember how to do it. Besides we don't know if the "muscle memory" concept applies to magic.

Blue. And even then she's a psycho who killed subaru just because she suspected him of being bad.

Muscle memory is not kept in the muscles you idiot
It's a reference to the phenomenon of the brain building new neural pathways to make the movement of muscles more efficient, mostly in the cerebellum.

Considering his gate is fucked and he can barely cast shit tier shadow magic without passing out I'm pretty sure even if he learns high level magic he can't cast it

Subaru is crossing the line between "flawed" and "unlikable". He's the anti-onii-sama, where he is so incredibly flawed in every single way that he's basically completely impossible to relate to or care about. It's the same problem inverted.

knowledge and training your body are 2 different things. you can mentally know how to use a weapon but if your body doesn't know how then its not beneficial.
You can mentally know how to throw a basketball into a hoop but you won't make the same amount of shots like kobe bryant unless you train your body. not saying kobe bryant is the goal level, I'm just saying with anything physical, your muscle memory is involved.

I enjoy his descent into madness. I'm a huge faggot for these kinds of stories.
The reason I like Subaru is because he fucks up so much. It's understandable when you go through all the shit he has, can't tell anyone it's happening and are in hopeless situations more often than not.

He gets so fucking broken from all of it, he doesn't know what to do and loses sight of the bigger picture. He just wants to solve the problem that's plaguing him and standing right in front of him.

I also like Berserk.

To play devil's advocate, that would still imply it's erased by Return By Death or whatever it's called. That said, he would stand to gain a lot by grinding for a bit. We don't know the repercussions of the witch's miasma becoming stronger, but if the only the he has going for him is his ability to try shit over, he's got to start using that to his advantage.

I mean, how many times is he going to bumble into a nightmare scene before he realises that he has to start affecting the chain of events earlier to create different outcomes?

>blue
Like this? Haven't seen one of them yet in ReZero.

I still relate to subaru in every way

I just want to cry and scream into a woman's lap at this point

Do I even care about the people I help or has it always been about me

Blue haired maid.

>I still relate to subaru in every way

Seek help

I don't get it

yea magic would be based more on knowledge I agree.

Speaking of innovation
Why doesn't he bring any more up to date products like mayonnaise out?

Is it because he's retarded?

It's too expensive

Why am I even alive

There is only a pink haired maid. Are you ok?

been browsing the past threads so far, and you people are so fucking dumb when it comes to subaru's character

he's supposed to come out as 'selfish' to the supporting characters because THEY DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES SUBARU HAS BEEN THROUGH RETURN BY DEATH. All they perceive it as is just one go through, so the things he does look like it's only in his own interest.

The only stupid shit he's done so far is calling the knights worthless basically and getting fucked up in the duel.

This shit about Subaru becoming "alpha" is fucking retarded, did you not forget the episode where he jumped off a fucking cliff to restart and save Rem? Oh wait, that's right. How about the part where he's watched an entire village get slaughtered twice, including Rem, Emilia, and Ram. Let's say he's le epic self insert MC XD and doesn't ' " sperg "" out in front of the other candidates when asking for help, what the fuck does he do? He literally has nothing, there is no negotiating or anything he can do BUT beg for help; he can't tell them how he knows or else the witch will grab his heart and he dies. But you know Sup Forums is pseudo-intellectual reddit lords so Subaru is obviously so CRINGE and so shitty of an MC because he can't Mary Stu his way through a fantasy world where everything around him can basically insta-kill him.

Unrelated but does anyone know how to make these pictures or what they are called? I've seen them all the time but never knew how they were done.

Didn't read your blog, but I enjoyed the digits. Have a (you), peasant.

that may be true but your body still has to be trained. if you train and build up the right muscles for a specific weapon or combat skill and then go back to the past before you trained then it wouldn't make since that you keep that muscle. thats illogical. he's not actually physically traveling back to the past, he's restarting in the past. when you play a video game and you die then re-spawn at the last check point, you don't keep everything you gained before you die, you "restart"

>tbqhwyfamily
No wonder you identify with autistic mc

Because of the triple dubs

While I agree with what you said, the way you typed it out is fucking awful.

>Quadruple doubles
Well you can't dispute these sick gets

Not having the right muscle buold for a specific weapon just make it harder for you to use that specific weapon. You can still use it. And you can use it quite more better any normal guy.

Reading about pigs grovelling about Priscilla has made my day

Sure, but any extended combat will quickly eat the strength out of you. Might work in personal defence, but in actual battle he'd be quite fucked.

>tfw mc is probably gonna be an annoying cunt until the end of the show.

They may not realize that he keeps dying but that doesn't mean he's gonna get what he wants by acting the way he does. Yea, first time around, second time around, go ahead and throw a fit but if he really wants to save somebody he eventually has to calm down and play it strategically. That's just my opinion.
Also, Im sure many of the other characters have seen death and tragedy due to the world they live in. Subaru aint seen that kind of shit in his life back in his own world. But in their world, they've probably seen more than he can imagine so he's being ignorant.
Level headedness will gain a person victory most of the time.
But I appreciate seeing this MC so that I can learn from his mistakes. I see it all as a lesson.

The nigga gets gud alright

How the fuck did Emilia survive before Subaru showed up?

Signs a contract with beako who's op af

>All these people who imagines themselves as Kirito and are convinced that they would do a better job of Subaru.

yeah... maybe, but you will die a lot of times and in any case, you would do a lot of shit. No one is really smart as they think they are...mostly when put in the face of highly stressful situations.

Episode 18 should be the part when he finally figures shit out.

>See friend fucked up beyond belief by silly kkk member
>See her drag herself up to you and declare her love for you before dying
>Carry her to the ravaged town you full of people you adore and who adore you
>Giant Puck kills you since your waifu is dead
>Wake up angry at silly sloth man
>Want him dead for killing your friends
>Lash out at bitch who won't help people in need
>She doesn't understand the shit you've been through
>Won't understand the shit you'll go through without her help
>"Nah mate fuck off"
>Wooooow what a cunt

Different sports, combat styles, physical activities, etc require their own unique muscle build to be efficiently executed.
If you're a linebacker for a football team, you're gonna need a bigger heavier body. But compared to soccer, a player will need a lighter body with emphasis on leg power.
Same thing applies, Subaru will need to train his body. If he restarts to a point before his body is trained he is in a sense being untrained.
knowledge won't help past a certain limit.
unless dealing with magic.

I agree. But let me put this in simple terms

>Subaru is a NEET from our world
>His life sucked, Daddy issues, and no friends
>He comes to this world and treats it like a video game
>No one knows the true reason for him being here yet.
I think it is obvious that the curse he has makes him crazy for Emilia, I don't think it is 100% just him being spaghetti.
>Emilia is the first person to give a shit about him
>Being alone he clings to her
>Gets killed a few times
>once having his insides fondled as he bleeds out.
>Actually starts making friends at the manor and Village
>Likes his new firends
>Dies more to Rem and Ram for being associated with the witch.
>The smell is a dead giveaway that he is either with witch or killed a ton of people
>Rem and Ram did nothing wrong killing him when he was acting suspicious
>Subaru dies even more to protect the people he cares about
>The only people he has in this world
>Rem clings to him after his help
>Still want's to help Emilia
>Knows she is in constant danger
>He thinks he is the only one she has to protect her at this point
>At this point he cares about Emilia and Rem a lot
>Call's out knights and everyone to protect Emilia because elfs.
>Gets his shit kicked to prove that he is weak and needs to train to be Emilia's knight and that he is all talk right now.
>Subaru takes it personally and doesn't learn yet
>Subaru takes awhile to learn anything from his lessons, but he learns it soon enough
>Sees all his friends mutilated and killed in village
>Sees Rem get mutilated in front of him.
>Now he is desperate for help to stop the things he has seen happen from happening
>Is going insane over it

I get that he is flawed, but he has every reason and right to be. People act as if his deaths are easy, but they make it a point that it is not pleasant for him to die. Even if he somewhat knows that he will respawn, he doesn't know the specifics, and never knows if each time will be his last.

Roswaal wasn't trying to kill Emilia to obtain Subaru's powers when Roswaal found out the general idea of Subaru's powers. Roswaal wants to bodyswap with Subaru to gain his power. This is why Puck has the killing spree contract with Emilia and why Subaru has to jump through all these hoops - so Roswaal can know for certain that Subaru has Return by Death.

Emilia is just a pawn for Roswaal's end game of body swapping and resurrecting his waifu. Hope you enjoyed the explanation.

>dekufag
Fuck off nobody likes your beta characters except the beta faggots themselves.

Stop being such an entitled retard robot and get back to . They have no fucking reason for helping Subaru.

I wouldn't give a shit about Emilia in the first place though, I would just look for some place to make bets and jump off cliffs.

People die in both the real world and in the fantasy world, what? And as spoiler, he does play it out 'strategically' using the [Spoiler] encounter with the whale as leverage to get them to help, which in turn creates a passageway to get to Roswals domain easier, and he's seen as a fucking hero. How's that for your epic cringe MC?[/spoiler]

But again this type of argument you're putting out is the exact same type of shit Sup Forums did when TTGL was airing and Simon was being a beta, all those 'when is Simon going alpha again' is exactly like when is Subaru going to not be annoying etc etc, it's just a bunch of self-insert retards who normally insert as the MC and are tired of seeing character's that have logical human emotions (for the most part) in what type of situation they are in.

Why doesn't MC make trains/hot air balloons/electric generators+motors(same concept really)/submersibles and become a noble associated with Emilia?

I don't think he's competent enough to make gunpowder or explosives so I won't ask.

>So where's the dumbass post asking why the MC doesn't master swordsmanship or magic with his respawn so he can defeat the clan with his kaioken kamehameha technique?
But there you go.

oops fucked up the spoiler on that one

>why doesn't stupid MC with no education and knowledge build revolutionary works of engineering and science he doesn't know the workings of?