Exist

be racially inferior

>What did non whites ever do to you?

their mannerisms and behaviors are incomprehensible

and stop asking loaded questions

look at your palms/bottoms of feet

Not not exist.

I'm not.

Call me racist for no reason. Fight me. Call my ancestors racist. Threaten to kill me. Make a bait thread on Sup Forums.

Its only loaded because its the overall vibe I get off this board.

Which is similar to racism I guess.

they keep trying to infringe on the rights of me and my people to self-rule and self-determination in our own country

Exist.

in chronological order

1. robbed me outside a grocery store at 7pm (the sun was still up)

2. vandalized my car because "i snitched" (i never snitched and had no idea what they were talking about)

3. caught two noglets trying to steal my bike and when i confronted them they claimed the bike had been stolen from their cousin.

4. tried cooking meth in my apartment building resulting in the entire building being evicted and demolished. i had to live at the police station for 2 weeks until i found a new place.

5. stole my bike. (i saw him riding around the corner with it so i ran to check and sure enough it was gone)

6. called their friends over to my apartment claiming i stole their laptop. i called the police and they then described my laptop bag but couldn't describe the laptop to the police. (they told the cops it was an apple but it was a hp)

7. set fire to the dumpster down the street at least once a week for the last 4 months forcing everyone to smell their burning garbage. i have no idea why they do this other than the possibility of some kind of genetic tribalism.

blacks are animals. they behave exactly like i would expect a hyena to behave if it could act and talk like a human.

Vote for Democrats

Racial genetic differences are undeniable.
He's black, he has longer limbs than me and a smaller ribcage.
That's racist because I can't tolerate anything other than absolute equality.

i've never spoken to a negro but hate em
racism is in our nature

You came to my country, use my services, stole your way into college using puppy-dog eyes and white guilt, force fed us a female psychopath as 'the right choice', bled our welfare system dry, and STILL didn't even bother to apply for citizenship.

Count your lucky stars I don't own a helicopter.

I only use it for good.

Asians are ok as long as they keep on their side of the pond. I can do without the rest of the degenerates. Niggers are absolute scum of the earth.

First, second, and third post; best post.

Those are some quality anecdotes user.

I personally dont have much experience with ghetto dwellers, but most of the actual Africans I have met are very pleasant.

Ive seen the original quote before, never knew it had been cherry picked like that lol.

Hey check out this cool picture of my last 3 bikes

Stole 3 bikes and two car stereos
While in Iraq they shot at me.
Those ones are dead at least

They refuse to leave my territory which the white man has been so gracious to share with me. Non whites don't want to assimilate they want to control. They want the country to bend over backwards and powder their candy ass. Instead of being grateful they're not being removed or exterminated they attempt to change culture, tradition and drag the whole country down with them. They whine about systemic racism against blacks but never mention the native American removal act.
Non whites are animals that will either overthrow your society or change it into something it was never meant to be for the sake of "multiculturalism". Instead of trying to build their own great society to live in they tear down another brick by brick.
If non whites would just stop trying to use them not being white to get a leg up I'll stop being racist.
Sincerely yours,
Chief Runswithfaggots

Samefag.

you'll get a lot of meme answers but the truth is that Sup Forums is full of insecure young white males. Many of the men on this board have had a crush on a girl only to have her reject him for a black man instead. Or worse, some of them had a girlfriend leave him for a black guy. The ones who haven't experienced this deal with constant dread that one day it will happen to them too, and so they lash out at black people online as a way to cope with their own insecurities.

You'll notice that well-adjusted white men with successful social lives and good personalities are rarely neo-nazis.

>literally every single non-white person stole my bikes and stereo
>while I was in Iraq every single non-white on the entire planet shot at me
wow user that's quite a story!

I certainly agree that the Native Americans are extremely under represented and uncompensated. One only has to look at poverty and alcoholism rates of the remaining Indians who have not interbred.

Also you definitely make a good point on control vs assimilation. I think a lot of that comes as a result of perceived injustice by blacks, and a misunderstanding of religious freedoms by Muslims.

What have the asians done?

acted shady as fuck

leach off white race's ingenuity and them attack it for wanting to preserve their culture and heritage

I'll take things that are scary for 1000, Alex

Exist.

Newfag doesn't understand what samefagging is.

Fag.

lol you wish

You are this autistic

Every few months, they break into my shed and steal some tools, then try to pawn them at the pawnshop just down the road.

I keep having to replace the window on my shed.

Now, I'm a racist.

>repeatedly destroy nigger communities
>complain cuz they broken

>niggers always holler at me for money when I'm at a 711 or something
>niggers always giving me funny looks
>nigger culture of 'muh dik, muh weed, muh bitches'

I can go on, other races I don't care about, but niggers are the worst. Jews aren't a race but I had enough experience irl to know with jews you lose. I've never met a muzzie tho, and I intend to keep it that way.

It's not that they did anything to me personally, it's just that multiracial societies are inherently unstable.

Not racist at all.

Tired of being labeled racist for merely being white.

What's wrong with being racist? You're being one now.

taxes, loss of civil liberties, crime, and rap music

granted you can attribute some of those to Jews but brownies are always the excuse

I'm not desu, but I'm more inclined to take Sup Forums's side these days because SJWs and their pet minorities couldn't bury the hatchet, couldn't stop picking the scab; it gave me a very rude awakening. Call it self-preservation and self-respect.

>black
maybe if my people didn't lead the violent crime rates white people would like us more?
Not to sound racist or anything for using statistics.

They've destroyed this once White nation.

Blacks perceive themselves to be the most oppressed but last I checked the government never backed literally killing them. Their perception comes from a victim complex that is necessary for the massive straw man their race is pulling.
>muh slavery
Asians eat dogs, manipulate currency to fuck over whole nations, let their country pollute it to the point of no return and all the while point the finger at other countries. They have no respect for human life and have literally eaten their own young as a means of population control. Asians are more tolerable than blacks but they have a little less respect for human life. At least Asians don't commit much crime and give back to society. Blacks and other non whites would rather make crime okay and leech off society.

Listen you little shit western society which gives you the right to say shit like this was built by whites. All of functioning society was built by whites. Before Rome non whites were little more than niggers today. They instituted singular leaders to speak for the overall whole, they rejected the idea of an organic society and were more prone to go to war than write books.
Africa still doesn't have their shit together, the middle East has never stopped fighting and now all of this is spilling into white countries in an attempt to gain control.
The enemy of the modern society is non whites. Get use to it and learn to appreciate that your ancestors fought these mongrels so fervently. If they hadn't then society might be just like how it was when Egypt was relevant.
If you don't do your part then non whites will destroy western society. Look at all this fuck whitey shit and tell me if this was the 1700's we wouldn't be marching on them.

>what did non whites ever do to you?
We can start with the jews who've been responsible for the greatest man-made famines in history that have starved tens of millions of men, women, and children to death on purpose since you want to hide behind your faggoty little bolshevik kike flag, you piece of shit.

Although this may be more true than I'd like to admit, this doesn't change the fact that black men and women are total retards in every sense.

Black men ask for money and are insecure weak pussies and black women are boring nags who would probably enjoy rape from a white man.

how is it autistic? What other possible interpretation could there be to him using those as reasons to hate ALL non-whites? Surely it must have been ALL non-whites responsible for that.

>if we got rid of historically oppressed people we would be left with the effects of the oppression
you could have also just, like, not oppressed them to begin with.

>to hate ALL non-whites?

A flawed assumption. The PC police are more than happy to point out you don't have to hate all X to be racist.

promote communism

>repeatedly destroy own society and leech off gibs
>complain cuz your life is shit

>black women are boring nags who would probably enjoy rape from a white man
Too bad for them that we're not interested.

To answer the OP question, they increase the average crime rate and lower the average test scores for our whole country.

I could write and essay nigger.

WTF!!!

I HATE ALL MINORTIES NOW!!

why are you subhuman scum invading our lands?
If you all fucked off then we wouldn't be racist anymore understand nigger?

>invade non-white lands
>kidnap and import other non-whites
"STOP INVADING OUR LANDS YOU FORCED US TO BE RACIST REEEEE!"

>my shadow is black
That's why its always following me. It wants the gibs

>hate being invaded by whites
>mass invade and rape in historically ethnic white lands
WAAH RAMPANT COLONIALISM MUH DECOLONIZATION!

They migrated to my country.
I had no problem with them before. If by some stroke this many came on tourist visas and just wanted to check the place out I wouldn't care to much.

>mass invade
>invade
I don't think you know what that word means. Pic-related wasn't an "invasion" you fucking retard.
Why don't any white supremacists understand anything about history?

Honestly it's white people that get on my nerves more than anything. Black people love making racist jokes and shit but there's so many white people that get offended by anything suggesting that white people aren't a worthless race.

I don't disagree with you.
But look into the Jewish involvement in slavery. It's very much understated, and almost intentionally hidden away.

stop existing

White people have no shadows

Die Canadian SCUM!

>be me
>negro
>go on Sup Forums
>mere existence triggers everyone

And the property values in Sup Forums just dropped 20%.

Racist is just a control word to make white people ashamed of looking afeter their ethnic interests which is required to create a comfy society.

Nothing personal pal, I just want a comfy society.

When whites move into a non-white country, it's imperialism. When non-whites move in it's diversity.

My gf lived in the city for a bit for uni and she's now more racist than I am.
So not quite.

Growing up in a public school that's 80% beaner, thank god I ended up transferring to a private catholic school...might have ended up with TB or lice. Not really much of a racist but I realize mexicans think/act differently than whites and i'd rather distance myself than deal with them.

then stop letting them in so much

i'm not a politician, the damage has been done already in socal, that's why I moved north.

They're turning us into minorities while all of their home countries stay homogenous.

Do the words conquer or dominate mean anything to you? One group conquering or dominating the other. That's all it is. Race is the excuse to trigger your black ass.