Overlord

New chapter is out

I want a Shalltear.

Lizards dropping spaghetti is adorable.

goddamn I love overlord.

>if you're so stiff

He's stiff all right

17-17-17

Zaryusu is the actual shonen hero of Overlord. He gets the girl, he has a pet, he has a bro... Just too bad he's not the MC of the work.

He now worships Ainz. That is unshonen like.

General ice bug is here.

>Uncle blue bug.

Because Overlord isn't shonen...

>fortress
>it's a barn

Yeah great job Aura.

So far it looks like manga is following LN properly except the third volume. That was because of anime I think.
I hope it actually follow LN properly and doesn't leave out even the most minor of details. Of course Climb part would be a pain to deal with but without all the monologue it would be a few pages at max.

>he doesn't know about entrances to underground bunkers

Just saying, he's more of a shonen hero than Climb. Climb's main role is to be Renner's dog and he has almost no agency. At least Zaryusu goes out to unite the clans and personally duels the enemy commanders and shit. Climb just ends up tagging along with greater men, like Brain and Lockmeyer (RIP).

You take the chief's place surrounded by other lizard tribes and toadmen further on while you're people are dying from hunger, what do you do?

I wish those fucks in Anor Londo would stop shooting their swords at me, it's frustrating.

They won't stop unless they rob you off your SOULS...

>Vol 5
Sebas has attained a Sylvie

That's cute as fuck

Lulu and Aura are cute.

I wish I could headpat her forever. There's a sex option and I used it a lot, but I just want to walk her home gently and make her my daughteru instead.

Meanwhile Climb is stuck as a pet.

Smooth. He knows what he wants.

Direct hit!

I wonder how intense their sex was, the fear of death often triggers the mating instinct to leave one's genes behind. Crusch was knocked up right away.

Ask Ainz. He probably have a recorded copy of it stored somewhere.