/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - MOST HANDSOME MAN ON CABLE EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #35 10/6/17
youtu.be/OnEAL4SOsFc
>Pres Trump signs Nat Mfcting Day Proclamation 10/6/17
youtu.be/tlTplROiCaM
>Pres Trump hosts Spic Heritage Month 10/6/17
youtu.be/muO9otdlyuE
>VP Pence roundtable in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/rlBl1PGC0mQ
>VP Pence presser in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/FQGhR1oNndQ
>SoS T-Rex @swearing in ceremony of 146th Foreign Srv Class 10/6/17
youtu.be/kt-XBCMhfkk
>This Week @State 10/6/17
youtu.be/ckp-ng_0Nog
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/6/17
youtu.be/X4CRBHgLRPg
>WH Video: VP hosts Natl Space Council 10/6/17
youtu.be/3LRgELmJAtA
>WH Video: VP meets Rican families in FL 10/6/17
youtu.be/xIrTxDCejgg
>Pres Trump: "This is the calm before the storm" 10/5/17
youtu.be/r5T131Vyc2Y
>Pres Trump hosts Military Leaders meeting @WH 10/5/17
youtu.be/BejAk0Y1VOU
>VP Pence hosts Natl Space Council 1st Meet 10/5/17
youtu.be/4_izFqcZ67U
>VP Pence/2nd Lady Karen/Lil Marco meet FL senpaitachi 10/5/17
youtu.be/qu-rXwxIW1U

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
youtu.be/MEMJOtiSN6M
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/pRr0w)
archive.is/9tlDe)
archive.is/nxp5W)
archive.is/Z1ysK)
archive.is/6WOJR)
archive.is/Ahu2S)
archive.is/UeVlm)
archive.is/g801O)
archive.is/zDgxk)
youtube.com/watch?v=ulV_ORc6AyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Benis

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

Unless the RAISE act passes which would make the majority of our immigration come from European and Anglo countries. Texas will be gone for good, spics are not like Italians and Irishmen, those two actually respected America the moment they arrived. Spics don't like this country and don't consider Texas nor California to be apart of the US. Tejanos are mostly elderly now and will end up dropping like flies pretty soon since not a lot of them have kids. By then the Mestizos would've already turned countless counties blue leaving to a Blue Texas. And no, Spics are not culturally conservative, they're one of the most liberal minorities we have. What makes you think your civic nationalist fairy tales will come true nu-Sup Forums? Face it even Trump knows about this problem and wants to get the bill in my link to replace the 1965 immigration act. Spics are a far bigger threat to America then blacks currently are since their birth rates are almost the same as whites and relatively stay 12% of the population. There will be 80 Million Latinos by 2030 if we don't stop this shit, their birth rates are declining and are only rising in population numbers due to immigration. We have to get shit like this passed and return to European immigration. Otherwise say goodbye to a red South.

As for the so called "White Hispanic" meme, most of them are Mestizos who identify as white yet are browner then most African Americans. Immigration is far more important then Civic Nationalism or any type of denial some of you came up with.

Bottom line, fuck the 1965 immigration act for ruining any chance of America staying a white majority country.

GO CUBS GO

Awoo!

youtu.be/MEMJOtiSN6M

Stock Market hits an ALL-TIME high! Unemployment lowest in 16 years! Business and manufacturing enthusiasm at highest level in decades!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>The Dow Jones, S&P 500, and NASDAQ all hit new record highs on Monday, continuing their dominance under Trump (22,526, 2,526, and 6,505 respectively) - first eight-quarter winning streak in 20 years (archive.is/pRr0w)
>Since Trump’s election, the DOW is up 24.23%, the S&P 500 is up 19.28%, and the NASDAQ is up 26.80% (archive.is/9tlDe)
>Trump has cut the number of regulations in the Federal Register by 32% in his first 9 months in office - it took Ronald Reagan several years to cut this many pages of regulations (archive.is/nxp5W)
>The House has passed a bill (237-189) that would ban abortion after 20 weeks - Trump supports the bill (archive.is/Z1ysK)
>Trump is likely to decertify the Iran nuclear deal next week (archive.is/6WOJR)
>The unemployment rate has dropped to 4.2%, the lowest it’s been in nearly 17 years (archive.is/Ahu2S)
>The labour force participation rate is up to 63.1%, the highest it’s been under Trump
>The number of employed Americans is at an ALL TIME high - 154,345,000
>The number of unemployed Americans is at a 10 year low - 6,801,000
>Stephen Miller is working to permanently kill any future DACA legislation (archive.is/UeVlm)
>The Trump administration is rolling back Obamacare mandates that cover birth control - roasties BTFO (archive.is/g801O)
>ICE threatens “at-large arrests” after California passes sanctuary state law (archive.is/zDgxk)

>there are grown adult white males ITT that have no wife or children and never will

horse pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=ulV_ORc6AyU

Are you lacking?

Okay so why wouldn't I just lose all my guns in a tragic boating accident, then sell them to my friends whenever I want?

any habbenings?

>all the Jewish pedophiles in Hollywood will meet the oven soon

TUCKER NO!

ATTENTION PTG:

I am hanging out with my mom tonight for once and she wanted to see how I hang out with you all. Would it be ok if I made the next thread to show my mom "the ropes"?

Thanks to whoever notices...

Oh no
That sucks

Why wouldn't you, faggot? That is your right.

Looking good sweetie!

wait, 1965 is getting repealed? fuck yeah

someone tell me right fucking now how to edit a pastebin

All jokes aside, Tucker is the ugliest dude on TV.

based 2nd amendment niggers!

>Liberalism is white supremacy
wot

>liberalism is white supremacy

i have four children with my tulpas. who cares if my children are human? sex with astral beings is the best sex i've ever had. i can cum over and over again and still be able to jerk off. breaks my mind being able to climax 50 times in one day.

You don't, unless you made it.

t. Joe

>The revolution will not uphold the constitution
Hm...

Jesus more I dunno if I can take more than one retarded nog per episode

he was a great guy. hes the type of guy who would tell you to go get him a sandwich from publix. he watched movies where they butcher little children. does that sound like such a bad guy? thats the steve i knew..

send your mom to me I'll show her the ropes all over her saggy mom tits

only if you're mom hates niggers, spics, and jews

>Liberalism is White Supremacy

youtu.be/MEMJOtiSN6M

WTF I love liberals now!

US Jewish Pop April 1st 1970: 7,400,000
US Jewish Pop April 1st 2010: 6,500,000
US Jewish Pop July 1st 2016: 5,500,000

They mean classical liberalism. Not the lefty modern garbage.

>t. hillbilly eyes Joe

That guy is trembling wtf

Is this guy's coke ticks triggering or something?

This isn't watch fox and post anime general or board. FUCK OFF ALREADY

perfectly good board for you, USE IT

c'mon

Digits and tucker goes to the Eric clinton trial.

heading in right drection

>we all agree on free speech

He's a swede.

>Suggesting that Pelosi should step down and give someone else a chance is sexist
>ACLU is supportive of Hitler
>Liberals are white supremacists

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DISAVOW ID

>Doing this much damage to the Democratic party

WTF I love baboon lives matter now

Zoom in on his pins

Enhance

WTF IS HAPPENING

How has Tucker been? I just got here.

Right. That's what I'm telling this guy. He can't enforce any sort of gun registration and I'm walking him through the logic.

Be nice.

youtu.be/MEMJOtiSN6M

never 4get

>*blocks your path*

In this scenario, you would register the guns as 'lost' so that if they would be used in a crime, it wouldn't come back to you so in this scenario, they would illegally be owning them.

But the only other question I have is, what happens if you sell them to a friend and they use them in a crime but are not caught? Couldn't you be arrested because on the original sale your name would come up? Or is there something for this? That's my entire point about that.

louis ck looks like hes having a rough week.

holy fuck I just noticed the edit button

I feel stupid

You're a kike.

and it's mostly the ultra-conservative orthodox jews that are having children

The Cubes are also playing the Nationals in DC tonight.

kek!

He's nervous

>the right doesn't understand the Constitution
The projection is amazing.

How's /sortingyourselfout/ going /ptg/?
Reading the classics?
Getting fit?
Build an AR and get a sidearm?
Quit cigarettes and taking it easy on the booze? You can do it, try again if you slip. We're all gonna make it. It'll be easier to talk to that girl if you're sorted. Best revenge is living well and out breeding the enemy.

I was confused and thought you were him when I posted.

sorry, already forgot.
youtu.be/MEMJOtiSN6M

Proof?

>model for lingerie site
Why am I not surprised, if it's not a FNC milf it's a pixie who models underwear

why are people from new jersey so weird. they are distant and seem to lack courtesy. they arent subhuman, but western culture is kind and their attitude can be offensive

Momma!

stinks like a FUCKING LEDDOTOR
GET THE FUCK BACK

i want to feed this anime burgers then feed her my cock in her lower mouth. possibly while she's eating burgers

He looks better with very short hair.

You're back!

SO FUCKING CLOSE

tits or gtfo

>Reading the classics?
I read strictly fiction.
>Getting fit?
I do calisthenics in my room while watching anime or youtube.
>Build an AR and get a sidearm?
AR is a shit platform.

>We're all gonna make it
No, the junkies and other hedonists will all fall.

i once projected to area 51. they have live aliens there. they came to visit. i'm now a test subject.

>they arent subhuman

>Attacking the constitution straight forward
>Revolution will eliminate it
So basically treason

I can sense your slimy insidiousness from a mile away, every thread you attack the right like a dirty kike and accuse /ourguys/ of being controlled opposition.

Why is this general full of slimy rats trying to control the narrative without any opposition?

making progress, but not enough. part of me wants to become a workaholic like trump, so I don't think anything will be

It's weird to see the ACLU get hit from the left.

Okay let's say you make some Unconstitutional gun registry. What if I choose not to register the guns that I may or may not own right at this moment?

Also best revenge is the day we break their necks and watch them burn.

>registering them in the first place
All of my guns were bought in private purchases, now what?

Post ayylmao benis

Not really considering they had the gall to show a white blonde child being happy

youtu.be/MEMJOtiSN6M

Went to a commie protest, can confirm they are every bit as stupid as we think they are. All the memes are real.

It frustrates me because it shows how warped the left has become
The ACLU is at least consistent in its efforts, but any liberal group who dared to stay on their principles from ten years ago is absolutely heretical now

>AR is a shit platform
>ayo let me get a small machine shop to do any major work on my AK

>In this scenario, you would register the guns
That is where you're wrong. My guns being lost is not the state's business.