Draw a human girl

>draw a human girl
>call it a male tanuki

is the show worth to pick up?

>implying that anyone wants to be anything else than a human girl

I finished it a couple of days ago. Frog is my favourite.

If you liked tatami galaxy, this is based on a novel by the same author.

WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE HAVE A MALE VOICE?

>she

>mfw I just started this series yesterday
Did you see it in the Tatami Galaxy thread too, OP?

No, I watched it with Sup Forums when it aired.

Oh, nice then.
The series is amazing so far. I'll go to finish it and let's hope this thread is alive by then.

It starts off nice, but I remember hating the last episodes. May have to give it a rewatch, but it pissed me off that all the conflict and buildup ended up being meaningless, and benten being an all-mighty antagonist just because she was bored.

>Benten
>antagonist
She just wanted her master to have some balls.

Too cute for this world.

She was a sociopath. I kept waiting for some sort of explanation for her actions, but was sorely disappointed.

She's human, they're tanuki.
Humans eat tanuki, that's the natural order.

and some tanuki maybe have a vore fetish
its really good

Only a handful of humans even knew tanuki existed, and Benten grew up around them. Not to mention they are intelligent. Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, it has been a long time, but I don't understand the message of the anime.

I remember this show. Really comfy but I can't remember shit except the mom being scared of lightning.

>message
benten best girl

Tanuki being intelligent is besides the point, tanuki gets eaten, humans eat tanuki.

Then it was as meaningless as if I decided not to have chicken for dinner, no?

It's in my top 3. Watch it immediately.

You just have to understand that that's how it works. It's kinda surreal, but that's how that world is. Benten, the human, represents humanity and basically our tendency to destroy what we love.
>I love you so much I could eat you
>But then I'd die
>I know, isn't that sad?
>わがままだなー
Benten wasn't the antagonist, she was an allegory for humanity.

The art was so shitty, don't get me started on the triangle ears.

Blame Kumeta.

Correction: The art was not to your tastes.

Fuck you the art was perfect.

Kumeta didn't do the designs for the show. He made some designs (that didn't have square ears), and then the actual designer for the show adapted those.

Yeah but if you lived in Japan you would know Tanuki's are known in mythology for transformation.

You don't have to live in Japan to know that, dumbass. It's literally common knowledge on this board, as well as many other places

100% guarantee worth to put times on it.
well balance with story, music and art.

btw is it possible to see S2?

A prequel is a possibility I've heard of.

The author released a second novel (I heard it's going to be a trilogy but I'm not sure), so there is definitely material to adapt, but who knows if they would greenlight a second season.