/dog/ Dog General

What are some Sup Forums approved dogs?

Rules
>no bitch dogs (chihuahuas, small dogs, etc.)
>no pitbulls

pic related is my favorite dog breed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SRU8UdMnssU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mutts are pretty cool

I LIKE SLIDE DOGS

>no pitbulls

Uncultured swine

sorry for not appreciating your murderous nigger-dog ball of muscle

fuck off nigger

Fuck you idiot, my pitbull would ravage your show white cuck dog

thats his point. no one wants a dog that attacks people.

czech wolf dog

are

the

best

breed

pic?

Alaskan Malamute is obviously the best. Especially giants.

My pitt bull only attacks cucks

>DogXRkay

id shoot your inbred dog in its retarded fucking face

get a real dog instead of this shit fucking nigger-dog

Good thread, kek.

go away evil dogger

Glad to see you're carrying on the tradition of drug-dealing niggers chaining up ugly bags of teeth in the yard for intimidation factor. Nothing says "I'm a badass" like hiding behind a fucking dog

i hope your piece of shit creature dies

Go away evil dogger faggot

>no bitch dogs (chihuahuas)
chihuahuas hunt dear and antelope
>ankle biters
they bite the Achilles tendon until it snaps WHILE THE ANIMAL IS RUNNING
AND..... they like Taco Bell
OP is more of a bitch (and faggot of course)

>that id

i like the personality of kangal doggos

but i would prefer a border collie with me because they seem clever

Aussie, for the bantz

doge argentino, cane corso, dogue de bordeaux, and dalmations

chihuahuas are annoying, alien-looking shit that provide nothing to a modern household but annoying barking and ankle biting.

I hope the ATF shoots your dog

Samoyed. for obvious reasons

hell yeah dude

>bred to flush out badgers

Protip: you only have to walk them half the distance as regular dogs. Fat fuck's best friend.

Working breeds or scent hounds

Staffies. Also Alsatians.

Scottish Terrier

Border Collie. Extremely smart. Also a working breed.

I love these dogs. I'm convinced that it is almost impossible for them to be violent.

What's brown and black and looks great on a black man?

German Shepherd. Extremely loyal (protects from owner from dindus). Smart. Working dog. Also used by based cops.

I love my Shepard

Here's a real man's dog for you!

No one has mentioned Shiba Inu/doge yet?

>dressing up animals
>neck yourself

Best dog.

Triggers niggers and lefties

anyone who shaves a poodle is a degenerate

>Triggers niggers and lefties

really activates the almonds

German shepherds are likely to become aggressive if not trained properly, but not anything near pitbulls.

Easy to train, obedient, smart, keeps control of pests, and a variety of growls, howls and barks to let you know if friend or stranger is coming.

how big of a shit does that thing take? i'll be damned if i'm picking up after that horse.

Irish wolfhounds, Dobermans, Boerboels, and the akita. Dont fall for any of the meme dogs like huskies or caucasian shephards, you want a loyal dog that wont snap on you if youre 5 minutes late to feed it.

Japanese breeds are best

>degenerate
The only degenerate here is you. Would you not like to be known as a man who takes great pride in the appearance of your "man's best friend" or would you rather have an unkempt, hairy mutt (like your pubic-forest Samoyed) and be known as a lazy slob who doesn't take initiative in your dogs's appearance?

red heeler

They're territorial and very familiar dogs. But also stupidly easy to train and fairly trusting of non-threatening strangers if the owner's around.

Untrained huskeys have more reported attacks on people than GSs do according to what I read somewhere.

Op posted it

Mexican detected

go away evil dogger

Kek is here

One of the first days I got mine, some nignogs came up to us in the dark at the park. She immediatly barked at them and they fucked off.

They probably didnt have ill intentions but its good to know she is effective repellent.

This

>implying I'm the one that took the picture
Jump off the Space Needle.

I raise

My malamutes are 174 lbs and 130lbs. Their turds are the size of a bundt cake.

Go back to 2015 faggot

probably because they associate german shepherds with police, and/or have been chased down by a K-9 unit that fucked their shit up.

go away evil dogger, go eat a bone, stinky

>t. jamal

A while after our heeler+German shepard mixed passed away, my parents got a red and a blue heeler. Pic related

They literally named them Red and Blue. I love them, but never really dug those names :/

>race mixing is good for humanity and totally fi-

German Shepards are the basic bitch of decent dogs.

Hey nigger

Breed destroyed for show quality.

Most shepards are totally fucked these days. Id say close to 75% of current German Shepards are unsalvagable.

Because of breeders many have totally fucked up back ends.

Dis

Shit-skin dog alert!
I present you, the real HuWhite Aryan dog

>ctrl+f
>no Rhodies
Shame Sup Forums, shame

Those poor doggos

Border Collie
Australian Shepard

Also worth mentioning

I had a purebread Australian Border Collie from about age 12-25 that I got from my grandma.. They're so cerebral and intuitive it's strange.. IMO dumb dogs who just flop around are fine but intelligent dogs like border collies make better companions.

Pit bulls.
Pit bull German Shepherd cross.

Damn right. My border collie is smart as fuck. Easy as hell to teach her tricks.

This will always make me rage. What kind of faggot wanted his dog to look like it's dragging its ass all over the floor?

Go away evil dogger.

Checked. I have some frijole friends with the sweetest, cutest doberman on God's green earth, but when that pupper spots a coon he might as well be a Grand Wizard of the Klu Pups Klan.

I'm happy with my shiba

I hope a pit bull rips your throat out

Ive upgraded to Bull Terrier

Go away evil dogger
Eenyy meeny catch a nigger by his toe

Not really. Very hard to find good ones. Show dogs destroyed the working lines and you'll most likely end up with a cripple.
youtu.be/SRU8UdMnssU