Eric Paddock

What's with the guy and why does he think it's OK to make fun of Taco Bell workers? Everyone has to start somewhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGJAIEdJtFM
dailymotion.com/video/x32wa7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not everyone works at taco bell, okay?

he's a psychopath

He's an elite liberal. They're so smart and fun because they eat sushi

Is that what they look like?

I guess I've been fortunate enough to never know one.

That's what a cokehead looks like.

yup

COMPED
O
M
P
E
D

youtube.com/watch?v=HGJAIEdJtFM

it really is only a matter of time before this guy shoots some place up

eric padlock was just trying to make a point

almost need to keep an eye on him

>why does he think it's OK to make fun of Taco Bell workers
Spoken like a poor person who thinks $100, 000 is a lot of money. Once you've had thousand dollar Sushi like I have, you start to understand that the average person just doesn't really deserve to live.

Eric is pissed he's no longer getting COMPED shrimp. Hidden video of him talking to his accountant.

dailymotion.com/video/x32wa7s

Does he have an alibi? The pic with the two of them makes HIM seem like the psycho not Steve. Steve just sorta looks like a gullible chump desu

another one

WE ATE SUSHI! OK? IT WAS REMARKABLE

FUCK

*sushi

I'm a chef at Taco Bell and I found his comments demeaning and hurtful.

was it C O M P E D?

YES WE GOT IT COMPED, FUCK TACO BELL

>I'm a chef at Taco Bell and I found his comments demeaning and hurtful.
I just flew to Tokyo for sashimi with authentic wasabi and I found his comments dead on.

He had a hard life, okay? Growing up, hiss mom was just a secretary, she was hardly ever comped anything. That's almost as bad as working at Taco Bell. When he was a kid, he made sure to only hang out with criminals stupider than him. That's just how pragmatic he is. His brother, too. He's the reason that the Paddock family are wealthy people. Okay? $100,000 is nothing to them, now. Just last week they got comped thousands of dollars worth of sushi at, uh, I can't remember the name of the restaraunt. Highly recommend it, though.

But really, they aren't such bad people. Stephen remembers to put his card in every time he gambles so he gets the points. He's just a highly intelligent guy like that. It makes sense he would buy the tripod. He tried the bump stocks out a few weeks back and told Eric he didn't like them. Have you ever shot a machine gun before? It tears you up. There's place you can go to shoot these things, in uh... Las Vegas. He has a fake shoulder. Not from shooting machine guns or anything, he doesn't own guns. Well, he has an M60 in the backyard that he taught his kids to use but that's besides the point. Stephen was a lone wolf, he had no help, but when he asks for a sandwhich, you better get it for him. His only problem was he should've hung out with dumber people so he wouldn't get caught.

*flicks head*

They also look strikingly like Jews. No need to be able to recognize the difference, they are equally dangerous.

WHY DIDN'T THEY GET THE MAN HIS SANDWICH?!

Are you 6'3" by any chance?

$100,000 IS FUCKING NOTHING YOU TACO BELL PLEBS

taco bell workers cant handle this sick COMPED sushi

I'm pretty sure this guy's a Jew.