Notepad Numbers

>The source said investigators recovered a notepad with numbers in it "significant to the gunman"

What were the numbers and why did he write them down?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_station
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His score

>he doesn't write down the lucky numbers from the fortune cookie he gets with his chinese take out
Some say they're for the lottery but I believe they will come in handy when China finally invades

What's the point of even publishing this?
>the note was numbers
k, thanx. give us the numbers and stop being retards. fuck i hate msm

ranging card

Bitcoin address.

If they are repeating numbers, I'm going to lose my fucking mind.

But did he get dub,z

THE NUMBERS PADDOCK

20 6 23 14 15 17 20 3.14 7 6

Yeah, it's pretty silly if they really haven't told anyone the numbers. Back in the day, when everything was not shrouded in fucking secrecy they would put shit like this out. See the Zodiac killer. But now, since everything is shady as fuck, they do not allow us normies to see something that could potentially cause someone grief, or cause blame to be put on someone else. I'm not saying it's a cipher or anything, but it could be. Why not give them out? Oh yeah, that's right, it's because there's something more to the story that they do not want people to be able to figure out.

hamradiofag here: the first thing I thought of was "numbers stations":

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_station

exactly. it doesnt hurt anybody to put out information regarding a case and if they know the motive then tell motherfuckers. its all coverup or whoever is in charge of the investigation is dragging it out for his own amusement. im leaning on coverup and the government ours or someone elses is at fault.

Fucking exactly.
Smash the MSM!
Smash the federal reserve!

LVPD user said it was a ledger for Paddock's gun running...

>"The numbers were all in doubles, some even triples. All of them"

This is what immediately came to my mind. It makes sense.

14/88

THE NUMBERS MASON WHAT DO THEY MEAN

It wasn't numbers. He wrote "Reply to this massacre or your mother will die in her sleep tonight."

THE NUMBERS STEVE. WHAT DO THEY MEAN?!?