Redpill me on reddit

This is on the frontpage of reddit right now and it amazes me how delusional and one sided these people are.. Is reddit rigged to show this kind of shit on the front page or are people actually this stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/74owmp/holy_fucking_shit_the_nationalist_front_that_is/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=The_Donald
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is reddit rigged to show this kind of shit on the front page or are people actually this stupid?
Little of column a, little of column b.

reddit is just another jewish mouthpiece

just be grateful its not digg.com god that place was awful

Reddit admins literally control what shows up on the front page.

What is there to redpill you on?

>Is reddit rigged?
Reddit was seeded for years with fake content written by bots until normies picked it up as their discussion site to go.
Question answered?

>> stupid people
>> public school system
>> democrats

Yuppp

>Leddit
>honoring freedom of speech

Cucks, they are

>Giving a shit about what a bunch of snarky liberal whores and leftist numales think is amusing

Reddit is actively fighting free speech by being heavily censored but pretending to be not to.
Fake free speech is worse than no free speech.

Go back.

Dyslexia my nigga

As of one month ago, any user with a month-old account and 30 points can create and moderate their very own board on reddit. It's as easy as pressing the big button right there on the front page.

So for anyone complaining about censorship on reddit, this is great news

because it means you can go back

google "antique jetpack" user.

reddit is just an advertising agency.

Reddit is completely controlled, the Donald was once a great place to shit post. But it's become isolated in hidden quarantine from the front page. They later banned the head mods and pushed ownership of the sub to the paid marketing team that were contractors to the previous owner. The votes are heavily regulated in the sub as a method to control narrative without outright censorship.

>knowing what's on the front page of reddit

There's your problem right there.

You're not going to get any points for this, so you might as well go back.

Reddit is bugman HQ

>free speech
Isn't is a private entity?
It's not like Reddit is a government agency. Reddit owns the website. They can do whatever they want with it.

the truth about reddit is its kike central. even T_D is swelling with zionist jews. Go on their irc and try to bring up the jewish question. you will be met with a ban and some shitty Israeli dance music.

I think people underestimate how influential the_donald really is. The amount of help the_donald has given Trump is amazing, more than other candidates got from multiple superpacs. Sup Forums, which is almost entirely recycled r/the_DonaId memes has basically taken over Sup Forums. At one stage Trump was a complete joke on Sup Forums, now the pro-Trump Sup Forums board has like 100k posters, all thanks to the_donald's influence.

Ironically that condensing holier-than-thou attitude is what led to Trump in the first place

>shill's world view
Most people just liked Trump ragging on the media and celebrities. Number of voters on pol and Reddit is negligible as most us users of these sites live in democrat controlled space.

>reddit title
>"kids, this is what we call IRONY"
meanwhile we all know from their constant bitching that hillary clinton won 3 million more votes than trump. the entire post is pure irony

>implying plebbit matters

Fucking newfag roastie... gtfo and go back

Sage

Yeah, including ban free speech.

i ask myself this question everyday. if you go on the /all section of reddit, the sheer stupidity of the stuff that is upvoted there amazes me. it makes me feel like i am smarter than all those people, but then i remember how retarded i actually am and become even more dumbfounded.

DOTARD DRUMPF BTFO

It’s literally digg but worse what are you saying

Reddit - literally the definition of stupid people in large groups. I have no doubt the irony is lost on them.

Reddit is just filled with the same boring, stale safe content. Unpopular opinion gets downvotes and safe puns gets 1.k, filled with news from garbage sources and constant anti-trumping. The top content remains there for 2 days max before the next big thing comes. Repost are always welcomed on the Reddit, provided that you wait a month or two. I can't go there too often or else I get brain damage

>anti-Trump posts on subs with dozens of subscribers wind up on r/all with tens of thousands of upvotes
>every thread from T_D that manages to break the algorithm suppressing T_D posts and make it to r/all gets its vote total instantly reset to zero

Nah, it's perfectly legitimate

Yes, people are that stupid. Why else do people still support Trump?

>It's not like Reddit is a government agency. Reddit owns the website. They can do whatever they want with it.
Of course they can, and we can call that PsyOp out.

Speaking of reddit, have a gander:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/74owmp/holy_fucking_shit_the_nationalist_front_that_is/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=The_Donald

"Free speech" is not synonymous with "the first amendment of the US Constitution". As an abstract it's this whole greater concept that includes and exceeds the 1st amendment. You can be a censorious cunt as a private entity.

The MPAA is a private entity, for example, but left wing directors like Kevin Smith and Joss Whedon don't hesitate to cry "censorship! My free expression!" when something is cut from their films because it's too degenerate even for Hollywood.

Besides, "my abrogating your free speech isn't a direct violation of constitutional law" is a really shitty justification. If that's Reddit's best argument, they have a problem.

One post by this ID btw. The goy know about the Alinsky tactics.