/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - FAB FOUR EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #35 10/6/17
youtu.be/OnEAL4SOsFc
>Pres Trump signs Nat Mfcting Day Proclamation 10/6/17
youtu.be/tlTplROiCaM
>Pres Trump hosts Spic Heritage Month 10/6/17
youtu.be/muO9otdlyuE
>VP Pence roundtable in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/rlBl1PGC0mQ
>VP Pence presser in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/FQGhR1oNndQ
>SoS T-Rex @swearing in ceremony of 146th Foreign Srv Class 10/6/17
youtu.be/kt-XBCMhfkk
>This Week @State 10/6/17
youtu.be/ckp-ng_0Nog
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/6/17
youtu.be/X4CRBHgLRPg
>WH Video: VP hosts Natl Space Council 10/6/17
youtu.be/3LRgELmJAtA
>WH Video: VP meets Rican families in FL 10/6/17
youtu.be/xIrTxDCejgg
>Pres Trump: "This is the calm before the storm" 10/5/17
youtu.be/r5T131Vyc2Y
>Pres Trump hosts Military Leaders meeting @WH 10/5/17
youtu.be/BejAk0Y1VOU
>VP Pence hosts Natl Space Council 1st Meet 10/5/17
youtu.be/4_izFqcZ67U
>VP Pence/2nd Lady Karen/Lil Marco meet FL senpaitachi 10/5/17
youtu.be/qu-rXwxIW1U

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2017/10/rex-tillerson-john-kelly-trump-moron
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/pRr0w)
archive.is/9tlDe)
archive.is/nxp5W)
archive.is/Z1ysK)
archive.is/6WOJR)
archive.is/Ahu2S)
archive.is/UeVlm)
archive.is/g801O)
archive.is/zDgxk)
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>FAMOUS
>LOBSTER
>CITY

pls come to Maine

vanityfair.com/news/2017/10/rex-tillerson-john-kelly-trump-moron

Bye Rex

SHALL

please go home

Major update to the pastebin. Sources are coming along, spaced it out a lot better. Check it out!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>The Dow Jones, S&P 500, and NASDAQ all hit new record highs on Monday, continuing their dominance under Trump (22,526, 2,526, and 6,505 respectively) - first eight-quarter winning streak in 20 years (archive.is/pRr0w)
>Since Trump’s election, the DOW is up 24.23%, the S&P 500 is up 19.28%, and the NASDAQ is up 26.80% (archive.is/9tlDe)
>Trump has cut the number of regulations in the Federal Register by 32% in his first 9 months in office - it took Ronald Reagan several years to cut this many pages of regulations (archive.is/nxp5W)
>The House has passed a bill (237-189) that would ban abortion after 20 weeks - Trump supports the bill (archive.is/Z1ysK)
>Trump is likely to decertify the Iran nuclear deal next week (archive.is/6WOJR)
>The unemployment rate has dropped to 4.2%, the lowest it’s been in nearly 17 years (archive.is/Ahu2S)
>The labour force participation rate is up to 63.1%, the highest it’s been under Trump
>The number of employed Americans is at an ALL TIME high - 154,345,000
>The number of unemployed Americans is at a 10 year low - 6,801,000
>Stephen Miller is working to permanently kill any future DACA legislation (archive.is/UeVlm)
>The Trump administration is rolling back Obamacare mandates that cover birth control - roasties BTFO (archive.is/g801O)
>ICE threatens “at-large arrests” after California passes sanctuary state law (archive.is/zDgxk)

When Connecticut instituted gun registration after Sandy Hoax the government officials themselves estimated that there ended up being a 12-14% compliance rate.

AWOO~

FIRST FOR NICK IS MY FAVORITE SON WHETHER HE IS THE THREAD STARTER OR NOT!!

Love you, Nick

--Mom.

PS How do you like my "meme"?

BE

Leddit is SHIT
fuck off with your GRANDMAS

I love Kellyanne.

JUST

MAGA!

I WANNA SEE A MAD DOG MAGIC TRICK
Make NORKS VANISH!

Reminder if you don't even invent the wheel by 1500 you forfeit your lands.

I'm at home

US Non Hispanic/Semitic White Pop July 1st 1970: 163,200,000
April 1st 2010: 190,200,000
July 1st 2016: 192,600,000

1776 will commence again you motherless commie kikes.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

BTFO

happy almost halloween awoo

Hi Nick's mom

Isnt larping as under 18 against the rules

>What is it with lefty fags and their long necks?
I blame /fa/

Why is there no source of mommy scolding at us

wtf i love communist rallies now!

Yeah, lets celebrate a bunch of injuns who got drunk and butchered each other to death over blankets

> tfw you realize they are not telling us Las Vegas was Islamic terror because it would put Muslims in danger

NOT

I wish I lived in DC. Seems like a fun place.

Post Bob n vagene.

>pagans are fedora fa-

good metric
what a bunch of retards

>nipples protruding

very, very disrespectful.

Behind every national tragedy you'll find a Canadian. Arm yourself against the leaf.

Just gonna repost this because this guy seems genuinely curious and not a troll. Don't want to miss an opportunity to educate.

>Is it technically illegal to see one not going through FLL to a stranger for the reasons that you pointed out?
Nope. It is not illegal to sell a gun to a stranger without going through an FFL or doing a 4473. I'm just saying as my personal stance I would probably insist on doing that when selling a firearm to a stranger. Just because I don't want some felon or mentally ill person owning a gun (I know I'll get shit for that sentence). But at the end of the day: no. It is not illegal to just find someone and sell them a gun and drive away in less than a minute. Shit, go to the website armslist. That whole site is just "selling gun, meet me at the gas station and it's yours!"

Hello Nick's Mom

Want me to post a funny comic for you?

Worse than Hillary.

And they're not gonna be able to get rid of her because she's gonna cry sexism so loud they'll hear it all the way on pluto.

Kek they're bleeding cash from their wherever

>be /noguns/
>tyrone still hasn't killed me
i never win

Kellyanne is very pretty!

>all those dry pussies
>nary a grab
>DDDDD:

A shame nothing much remains of the 7 ancient wonders.

you got to give him credit, godless flag burning commies won't stop him from doing his job

This isn't the board. Remove

Hi there! What kinds of things to our Emperor due today!?

REEEEEEEE STOP BULLYING US WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE EITHER

What happens if the wheel was introduced multiple times and was never even adopted?

Live by the cunts, die by the cunts

>I wish I lived in a crime ridden shithole filled with niggers

kys, better yet, go live in DC

Guys, I think this pussy tape thing might be the end, there's no way he can recover from this. He should drop out and let Pence run.

>23 million a year
Why become a productive member of society when you can just be a piece of garbage that makes more in a month than an entire hospital floor's staff makes in a year?

She is a big fat mistake.

First Nipples Best Nipples.

i'd rather blame NONWHITE canadians
i can only pray that those flip diasporas get rekt

m-mommy!

>be hasguns
>don't live anywhere near niggers

Indeed.

And checked

Moloch was a Pagan God as well. Liberal elites seems to love him

Reminder: fill up your gas tanks before nate hits

hes one of those guys who would tell everyone around him to go get him a sandwich and youd drive to publix and get him a sandwich

thats just the kind of guy HE WAS.

I don't believe in any deities, but I respect those who worship deities of their race rather than a foreign deity. I can't respect a Nord that worships a sandnigger or an African that practices Shinto, or a Jap that worships Tyr.

>laughing_globalists.jpg

A 1.5 rating doesn't mean 1.5 million viewers. It's the percentage of how many people who were watching TV during that timeslot saw that episode.

Tyrants will never be safe

why are Breitbartfags cunts? why don't any of these fags want to see us go to the moon?

Sure thing! I see you're from Poland. Our family is Polish too. We've actually visited there several times. It must be nice to talk to people from all over the world like this. I've always thought Polish men were quite handsome myself...

>tfw leafs are falling right now

That's why it seems the most odd to me, literally anybody can buy a gun from a random person even if the gun is illegally owned or the person buying the gun should not be able to own the gun: i.e., felons and mentally ill individuals. It seems like a slippery slope there, because I wonder how many deaths occur to these (mostly niggers buying guns from other niggers and killing other niggers - implying that's bad). But I'm sure you understand my point. I would think that you would at least need to go through a background check for private sales.

Would be fascinating to know what wonders were hidden when the sea level rose 12,000 years ago

So is he saying we're all Senator Armstrong?

Third from left is the real man that pulls the levers behind the curtain. Trump is only a facade.

Moloch's name gets thrown around so much.

I've visited. DC has nice places.

>Message to Trumop OP, see
>Lads how do I edit a pastebin page?
are you the owner of one the pastebins in OP?

pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

if so tell me which one and i'm removing it til you fix your shit
>create free pastebin account with burner email or whatever
>make pastebin WITH that username
>edit to your heart's content

>SNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIFFF.

>I don't believe in any deities, but I respect those who worship deities of their race rather than a foreign deity

The day of the rake will come. Soon.

Kellyanne is reasonably attractive for her age

> People hear what he actually said

> Decide it's not really that bad

Trump can't keep getting away with it

well that is why i stick with the greek and egyptian pantheons and ignore the roman one. not all gods belong to the same pantheon christfaggot.

my god she's hot

They don't realize the vacuum is a much better wall to keep the shitskins out than physical barriers on the same planet because they are civic nationalist kikes.

I remember when those PPS-43s were $179 and nobody wanted them, and the earlier batches had shitty welds so you could slam the thing on the ground and unhook the folding stock.

>rabbit-eared shotgun

>COMPED
>SUSHI
>$1K

I figured it out. I'm the owner of one of them, but I never noticed the edit button

>tfw Leaf intelligence

Nope.

Well, this is a special comic. I will need you to google something, can you do that for me?

Google "2 babies one fox", and post here what you find. I want to see if you can post dank memes around here