Chinese Cartoons tho

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/medical/pregnant-woman-pull-pants-down-shit-kid-right-road/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1204787/pdf/ge1301139.pdf
thekbh.org/waysdark.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>chinks

This is a slide thread faggot, stop bumping it.

serpentza is the truth

>10:06

Jeez, at least post webms relevant to scamming.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

u a mad man

Why are chinks so damn unscrupulous? Why can't they be more honorable like the nips?

i watch this guy. He's a white south african and red pilled as fuck.

>She throws herself on the windshield
Just keep driving, if she doesn't move run her over and keep going.

Lest yee forget...

They were purposely trained wrong, as a joke.

I swear man. Fucking chinks. They're the niggers of Asia.

Someone post the screencap of the guy who worked in the steel industry and had to deal with chinks constantly trying to cheat everyone.

That thread was on /his/, in case anyone wants to read it all.

>suspense

Chink hate thread?

Was there any doubt of this? Poos are, well, poos, but at least they have western influence and the capacity for compassion and a soul. The chinks are literally irredeemable insect people.

Vietnam, I'm beginning to understand why you want to sink the chinks so much. The chinks deserve to be wiped out. No one would know better than you guys who had to live next to the Chinese cockroaches for thousands of years. I feel your pain.

People are giving him money? The chinese way is to run him over in some wilecoyote rube goldberg fashion.

fucking chinks

> understand why you want to sink the chinks so much
Pretty much, but I want to make my intention even clearer. I don't really care how much polluted China is. I don't really bother myself about the fact that it's a rogue state full of lowlifes. Hell, I wouldn't give a damn if they all cannibalized themselves because of their silly traditions. HOWEVER
Misery loves company. The chinks just cannot contain their bullshit within their own borders. They want to sink others to the level of chinks like themselves. For millenniums, they have tried to do so to nearby countries. The stain of chink culture runs deep in the Sinosphere. Nowadays, they are trying to doing the same to Western countries. You'd better watch out and be ready, for the Bolg is coming for you.

Disgusting Chinese niggers

Why are chinks incapable of even the lowest of empathy?
bestgore.com/medical/pregnant-woman-pull-pants-down-shit-kid-right-road/

>"But the Chinese appear to be one of the notable exceptions to the higher zoology."

Fucking brutal. Amazing how the chinks never changed after all that time. Savages

Thanks for the advice btw. Will take heed.

He's gonna ruin those Jordans

Glad that I have prevented another person from falling for the "China is only bad because of communism" meme. Cheers.
I also recommend reading up on Lu Xun.

Honestly I was waiting for him to get crushed by an I-Beam or a truck.

This is what communism does to people, They're just like Vatniks

only the Asians countries with heavy western influence aren't backwards retarded people.

Sage this dump shit

I can't wait until China is extirpated from the globe.

Those Nkie Jordans?

Ha it is pretty funny that the one vietnamese guy actually think chinese blood doesn't run in him. Or in every single of his countrymen and women's veins

truly a divine comedy

Good read

I'd rather see it balkanized and used the way a third-world country should be by
the actual powerhouses of the world

The Vietnamese are the oldest population in this part of the world: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1204787/pdf/ge1301139.pdf
Chinks are what happens when indigenous farming peoples get raped by nomads. The dumb fucks actually self-identify with their conquerors and are proud of being conquered.
As for you mi goreng chink, get necked by OP in pic related.

surprised it was so close

Here's the full text: thekbh.org/waysdark.htm
Someone asked me for it, but I couldn't give it to him at that time. Really hope he will find this post.

This is a common scam in China. They throw themselves in front of a car so they can get money from you. Threaten to call the police and what not. That's why it's important to have a dash cam. Lol.

Check

It's a shame that most videos of Chinese scams are of the insurance type. There are also the "broken vase", "flower girl", disability, etc. types of scams. I hope that there will be more variety to spice things up in the future.

Wasn't he paid by the Japs to write that?

Funny. Niggers are from YOUR country.. NIGGERS.

Funny. China was the superpower of the continent for the entirety of written history.

Chinks are worse than niggers.

>"The Vietnamese are the oldest population in this part of the world: "

You.... actually believe that don't you? Funniest thing I've read all day. Speaking of "rape" you guys got raped by China for 1000+ years, no?

>The Knights of Banjo Hollow
>Confederate flag

Great fucking source. Just fantastic. Super reputable.

I was watching some of these videos and there were one channel with a handsome guy but he marries some horrid looking chink. I was wondering what the fuck is his problem. I will go look for a video of his.keep ya posted

Nah. I'm pretty sure it's your country that is being blacked, Tyrone. Say "hi" to Jamal for me btw.

>posts the same 50 "China rekt" videos over and over

That'll show those dastardly chinks!!

>superpower
lol did someone forget about a band of nomads from the north conquering the entire country TWICE
Or when europeans kicked their asses in the opium wars and 8,000 soldiers easily took the capital of this 'superpower'
Or when their small island neighbors to the east nearly conquered their country
And that's only counting when they weren't fragmented and engaged in civil war for the umpteenth time

ABSOLUTELY
FUCKING
MAD

Kek, the source is right there, illiterate chink hiding behind meme flag. Read it or shut it. In recent years, more and more studies have come out which show that the Chinese people have a Southern Mongoloid origin. Even the cryptochink researchers in Taiwan and Singapore have to admit that. Try to save face as much as you want, science is against you.

DAMN, THAT ENDING

What happened to those nomads? Yeah they got chinked and now they're Han Chinese. Nice cherrypicking, Ace. Listing all the times when foreign powers invaded China during times of INTERNAL TURMOIL. Why don't you mention the Han dynasty? Tang dynasty? Those dynasties rival Rome.. NIGGER.

fucking retards, what are you even doing getting that close to it

I've read your shitty source before. Perhaps it's all the Agent Orange your mother drank during her pregnancy that she mistook for Orange Tang that led you to be mentally retarded but there's no mention of Vietnamese being an older population than Han Chinese. Perhaps you need to sign up for ESL again because your reading comprehension stinks, monkey.

DEJA VU!

>they got chinked
lol this superpower's hallmark of defense is letting their conquerors fuck their women until the entire nation is mixed, your military an absolute pathetic joke at every point in history
>Those dynasties rivaled Rome
Rome brought Europe into a new age of civilization that was the catalyst for Europe conquering the world
China temporarily unified before falling into INTERNAL TURMOIL yet again whilst accomplishing nothing
If you think whether China was in turmoil or not would have any reasonable effect on their military effectiveness, your a fucking moron
Tang dynasty mention is pic related
>eat your people
>victory
>"superpower"

How does one get that injured from pants?

Don't gets your hopes up. The Viets are similar. My mom fucking tells me all the time that if I ever go back to Vietnam, they're going to scam the shit out of me and steal my stuff.

>"your a fucking moron"

Kek. Your entire post has been invalidated by your utter stupidity.

I just skimmed through it and it definitely does mention it on page 4 of the pdf.

Fucking retarded chink can't even read a research paper to save his own life. CTRL + F for "oldest population", idiot. I guess Taiwanese Han isn't Han or Chinese enough for you, cunt?
You're still trying too hard to save face.

but azn grills..

>has no counter argument
>resorts to one grammar mistake to prove I'm right
That sounds about right

Man, why you so mad chink? Making $1 USD a day sewing Nikes got you down? Not enough dogs to deep fry alive? I know, you must have run out of gutter oil. Does the Govt know your posting on Sup Forums? Pretty sure you ain't supposed to go around the great firewall, you disgusting subhuman peasant. Mao did nothing wrong, starving you faggots was a blessing.

Viets are viewed as niggers in southern provinces of China where Viet migrants work as maids, laborers and prostitutes while engaging in drug trade and scams. Also the Viets illegally sell their virgin daughters to Han Chinese bachelors. It's the Chinese government that cracks down on such an illicit activity. It's common knowledge there about Viets. No one trusts them. They're seen as niggers.

Holy shit! Indonesia brought the heat in that pic.
No wonder Canada's west coast is so shitty.

WHAT THE FUCK

WHY IS HE RIDING AROUND WITH A HAND CROSSBOW HUNTING PUPPERS

Nice proxy Saigon monkey. Quite convenient I bet. Right. A small sample size of Han Taiwanese are expected to represent the most populous country in the world. Logical. Lay off that Agent Orange, Thuc Duc Pham.

Wow nice job Tyrone. An entire post of nothing but vulgar ad hominems. So.... What was your point again?

Take the purse or bag away if you think they're acting.

Just whats on the soup label there, that your an ass mad micro penised dog eating opium addicted slanted eye faggot posting between shifts of selling WoW gold and clickbait farming. Nothing too insulting, just calling the sky blue and grass green.

After living in a dorm with a viet I can why the grudge over their neighbour.
>relies on the Mekong that's easily dammed, essentially cucking their major food and water source in event of hostilities.
>a copy state that strokes nationalism which glues society but yanks the leash if they go too far since the commie's future relies on the chink version.
>Lose a fishing boat war and all of their rock outcrops in the South China Sea.
>Economically reliant on a geopolitical revival, and a massive trade imbalance.
>A combines arms doctorine that's hard to modernise and adapt due to even more corruption.

Hilarious. Looks like Ghetto Monkey and Saigon Monkey are at a loss for words. That's enough shaming you for today. You have my permission to breathe again.

Haha. I fully expect you to pop up 15 minutes after I'm gone and get in the last word. Go right ahead. I couldn't care less..... Yawn.

its their culture. a white bigot like you wouldnt know anything about culture

> still has no basis for his argument
> muh small sample size
> resorts to appealing to muh human trafficking
> projecting this hard about proxy
I've never used proxy. Let the God smite me if that was a lie. Moreover,
> a fucking chink hiding behind meme flag

Pfft, a fucking chink talking shit about proxyfagging. What's next? Are you going to accuse me of being an ESL sexpat teachers like your fellow shitty countrymen have done, little shit?
I should've recorded all the instances where I pointed out you larping chinks. Such an incorrigible people.

If you have any intellectual honesty left in your nonexistent conscience, google for the Southern Mongoloid origin of chinks for yourself. Even the Taiwanese and Singaporean chinks who conducted those researches were surprised at the results, kek.

Serpentza is awesome!

Fuck anyone who says different.

Why do all the chink shills are never found in mainland china? At most they'll only be found in coastal cities.

...will cut your dick off in your sleep
japs are alright but fuck are they ugly

FUCKING
CLOCKWORK

The chinks have alerted their fellow countrymen to come in this thread and defend their gloriously smoggy fatherland while enjoying the comforts of Western countries.
> 0.5 yuan have been deposited to your account

Good work, CIDF.
So where did you fucks come from this time?
r/hapas, r/asianamerican, r/aznidentity or r/incels?

Because most of them have never been to China. They feel alienated or might be bullied in Western countries and resort to the chink identity and CCP propaganda to feel good about themselves. Send them to live in China for a few months and they'll run back to the West after getting a taste of the smog and gutter oil.

I love these Viet gangbangs on the Chinese. Having faced them in battle, and with relations warming up, many of us Americans respect the Vietnamese. Can't remember the last time we had a falling out with them since the end of the war. And the whole POW thing.

Why are you so mad, gook?

Your country either licks the feet of whites who poisoned your children with agent orange, or you get chinked for another 1000 years.

And the future looks like you'll be getting it from both ends, lol.

Stay mad Nguyen at least the 2nd gen riceman isn't as insufferable as your kind. But don't worry, before the 2nd half turn of this century, all commies will be in the trash-bin of history.

Chad Kek confirms! Even your post's timestamp is 11:55:55 to me.

Fuck off beta Thoth. Guess what, the eternal chinks are chinked eternally.

Another coastal city but never real mainland china

Nerve gas I think

why do they fake getting hit when there's a camera around?

>wanting to live among insectoids

Oh, as for the coastal cities, the chinks who have hukou there can get quite rich, so they become conceited. When they get reminded about reality of the rest of China, they get defensive.
The ridiculous thing is that rich chinks don't really give a shit about poor Chinese, especially the migrant workers. You can read about how they treated coolies horribly in Ways That Are Dark. For their mistreatment of migrant workers, you can just read the news.

They don't give a fuck about other Chinese, but when you criticize China, they get defensive. Such a laughable bunch!

Some people don't use dashcams. you know. Especially if you're a foreigner in China, you'll get fucked in an insurance scam in any case.

Ayy, sink the chinks user is back

Switching to phone, by the way.

poo are you worse enemy, unlike the Mexican they know English better, there degree matter in usa so they can take your jobs, while Mexican is capped at labor

LOL

costs less to just finish off anyone who fakes being dead